Metal Storm logo
The Disciples of Zoldon - New Album - 'Blackened Theological Tome'

10.01.2008 - 13:23
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Some of you will have heard of the solo metal project known as The Disciples Of Zoldon.

Material has featured in the Metal Storm MP3 sampler, and there have also been reviews by Herzebeth of the latest two albums. You can read the most recent one at this link - http://www.metalstorm.ee/pub/review.php?review_id=4742.

The newest album is called 'Blackened Theological Tome' and has 10 tracks, roughly 40 minutes in length. That album has also been reviewed at Metal Forge, Live4Metal, Global Domination, and other metal review websites.

There are three full-length albums available in total, plus an EP and a music video. All are available for free download at http://www.solvere.co.nz/doz in .mp3 format (.mpg for the video).

It is also possible to order a physical copy of the new album for $10 NZD, and that price includes postage. If you don't want to own it, feel free to download it from the site linked above.
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
10.01.2008 - 14:04
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
no free copy this time ok no worries will check it out...
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
11.01.2008 - 03:10
Enkaida
Account deleted
Correct, and i'm also out of free copies for the previous album (could mods please close the other thread relating to that). But, all albums are free to download. And the one that you CAN buy is pretty cheap!
11.01.2008 - 10:37
Fuath

downloading now, mp3 sampler doesnt work on my computer for some bitchy reason, but it should be good to listen to it when finished
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

11.01.2008 - 11:38
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
Written by Guest on 11.01.2008 at 03:10

And the one that you CAN buy is pretty cheap!

yes, but the thought that the CD is free, just seems to make it sound that much better but yeh, i understand, will download soon...
----
11.01.2008 - 14:48
Enkaida
Account deleted
That's interesting, most people have the other conception - that paying for something means it will be of more value. At any rate, the only reason a hard copy CD is available to people is because there are those few who like to own an actual CD. I personally just download all the music I listen to, and I expect most people to do the same with my own stuff, which is why I make it easy for them to do so.
12.01.2008 - 01:11
Fuath

fuck this is good, im listening to "reverence unto he who is the vahemet one" and this is some of the best shit i have heard in ages
just a question, but why are you doing it solo? and what sort of music would you yourself classify this as?
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

12.01.2008 - 10:11
Enkaida
Account deleted
Technical death metal. I do it solo so I can just do what I want with it, very easily. It's hard to find good band members. I'm actually working on a music video for that particular song you mentioned.
12.01.2008 - 10:17
Fuath

Written by Guest on 12.01.2008 at 10:11

Technical death metal. I do it solo so I can just do what I want with it, very easily. It's hard to find good band members. I'm actually working on a music video for that particular song you mentioned.

very nice
sounds like you have some black metal influences?
you have two accounts here?
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

12.01.2008 - 11:08
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Written by Fuath on 12.01.2008 at 10:17
If you're referring to me... no, I'm just a friendly disciple of very strong faith. Worship and exaltation is due only to the Dark Lord and Master of all things metal. (...ARE...)
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
12.01.2008 - 12:42
Fuath

Written by Syk on 12.01.2008 at 11:08

If you're referring to me... no, I'm just a friendly disciple of very strong faith. Worship and exaltation is due only to the Dark Lord and Master of all things metal. (...ARE...)

fair enough
another question
do you want me to put a link to you site on other forums im involved in?
or do you want me to put them in the promotion section?
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

12.01.2008 - 12:48
Fuath

Written by Syk on 12.01.2008 at 11:08

fair enough
another question
would you like me to post a link to the disiples site on other forums, or put it in their promotion section?
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

12.01.2008 - 13:04
Enkaida
Account deleted
I'm grateful for any promotion whatsoever. Feel free to post a link to the Disciples site wherever you are allowed to!
12.01.2008 - 13:43
Fuath

Written by Guest on 12.01.2008 at 13:04

I'm grateful for any promotion whatsoever. Feel free to post a link to the Disciples site wherever you are allowed to!

no problems
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

14.01.2008 - 01:14
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
enkaida just a quick question: what guitar is it on the cover on war happiness (forget title ) just wondering what model, cos it looks very similar to mine...
----
14.01.2008 - 14:55
Enkaida
Account deleted
the cover of war on peace and happiness was made in microsoft paint with images that were not my own. I better not mention the brand in case that brand decides to take legal action!

Just kidding. Companies don't care about my joke project! War on peace and happiness was before I even took the actual music seriously. Nowadays, DOZ is serious music composition with the not so serious theme intact.
17.05.2008 - 15:40
Enkaida
Account deleted
Just wanted to mention that I have some copies of the new album still available, if anyone wants one.