‹‹ Back to the Rock forum Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]
Users visited: 238  
Search this topic:  
which one do you think that is the best grunge band in 90's?

Alice In Chains55
Nirvana48
Soundgarden19
Pearl Jam18
Other ...11

Total votes: 151

The original post

Posted by Hamird on 14.01.2008 at 13:11
Personally i like Kurt Cobain and i was a fan of him for 7 years... so i vote for him and his band.

Page 6 of 6

Bad English
nobody

18.10.2014 at 13:16
I have been listening those bands from Seattle Dickless, Cat Butt, Green River, Gruntruck, Mother Love Bone, Mad Season , Tad and others
on spotify (use it on rare accessions ) there was some Siettle Grunge play list many bands
More n more I think its not metal and has less to do to metal as I though.... its more less punk sound whit metal lyrics and more less long hair what was in 80's what says you're metalhead
Only IMO more metal is Alice in Chains as others , I like Nirvana, Temple Of Dog, some Pear Jam, some Soundgarden songs ... but I would say Alice in Chains is my fav grunge band more metal, and Nirvana's commercials sucsess and also song writing , songs what makes it big, like there always be someone who jump out of box higher ... but basically , if I need live in industrial Melvins, punky, metal sound .... better glamrock and LA sunset strip,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 [6]

Login or register to post here.