Metal Storm logo
Possible to add country to collections?

14.01.2008 - 17:18
HardSide
Be nice if we could sort through our collection by country, or atleast have it displayed like the year is displayed
14.01.2008 - 18:22
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by HardSide on 14.01.2008 at 17:18

Be nice if we could sort through our collection by country, or atleast have it displayed like the year is displayed

this shood be in ideas and suggestions tread IMO , but I agree its be good but you can write it in nouts or like
Vice Human(Greece) , but we all knows Bathory are from Sweden and iron maiden UK
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.01.2008 - 19:19
HardSide
well its to late now, hopefully a moderator can move this topic to the right forum
14.01.2008 - 20:15
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by HardSide on 14.01.2008 at 19:19

well its to late now, hopefully a moderator can move this topic to the right forum

No not move but locked
But IMO that country think shood be for non know bands not famose
----

apos;'
[image]
14.01.2008 - 21:28
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
Elite
Haha I thought this was about adding country music to your collection. That sounds like a cool idea.
16.01.2008 - 23:25
iaberis
Advice Troll
Written by Introspekrieg on 14.01.2008 at 21:28

Haha I thought this was about adding country music to your collection. That sounds like a cool idea.

LOL! Wtf!
Who listens to country music! OK Americans do, but I don't think there are many outside there!
----
Bitch! Please
16.01.2008 - 23:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by iaberis on 16.01.2008 at 23:25

LOL! Wtf!
Who listens to country music! OK Americans do, but I don't think there are many outside there!

Ahum I do from time to time, and there are some GREAT country artists out there. I never did understand the aversion to country music. It is just the American version of European folk IMO.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

16.01.2008 - 23:55
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.01.2008 at 23:45

LOL! Wtf!

Ahum I do from time to time, and there are some GREAT country artists out there. I never did understand the aversion to country music. It is just the American version of European folk IMO.

But thay are same, no thay was same like we 2 centuries aftre sail across the ocean, thay lil change music, lil forgot how to play some sport games, but generaly thay are same like we
----

apos;'
[image]
17.01.2008 - 00:03
iaberis
Advice Troll

LOL! Wtf!

Country music for Americans, folk for Europeans!
It's a matter of tradition!
----
Bitch! Please
17.01.2008 - 03:07
Raiden
Down Under Staff
Elite
Written by iaberis on 17.01.2008 at 00:03

LOL! Wtf!

Country music for Americans, folk for Europeans!
It's a matter of tradition!

Country music sounds nothing like folk to me
----
"Scream for me Melbourne!!!!"
- Bruce Dickinson

"I don't see any god up here"
- Yuri Gagarin (while in orbit, 1961)
17.01.2008 - 03:48
Stigmatized

LOL! Wtf!

Try living in America, and growing up around it. Not to say that there aren't good country artists, but they are few and far between.
17.01.2008 - 09:43
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Country are folk it calls country because in wild west thay paly such music its country music not city its white man music, because black man has a blues
I prefere more blues how country
----

apos;'
[image]