Metal Storm logo
Weapon - Para Bhakti... Salvation

18.01.2008 - 06:21
orphy

Finally, the new Weapon EP has been released on FMP records. This is the best Weapon release yet. I've listened to it countless times already, and I keep wanting to hear it again and again. Dynamic, caustic, malignant black metal.

BLACK METAL IS SATAN, WEAPON IS BLACK METAL.

http://www.fmp666.com/mp3/weapon_sample_trk2.mp3
http://www.fmp666.com/
----
-orphy
18.01.2008 - 10:32
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Only band what I know whit such name are NVOBHM its old split up band and US power band who ha sone album in vibrationsofdoom.com
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.01.2008 - 14:51
Existenzangst
Account deleted
I saw this band while ordering something from Behold the Beast Productions, but didn't find the time to check them out yet, all I thaught was that the logo looks stupid, but I'm looking forward to listen to it, behold the beast productions has some decent bands.
18.01.2008 - 15:13
orphy

Weapon is far from a stupid band, trust me. Weapon plays black metal influenced by old Czech, Greek and even a bit of Brazillian bands. Check out the sample if you're curious. I can safely say this will be one of the top releases of 2008. A full length is scheduled for this year too, the band is gearing up to rehearse and get the songs down.
----
-orphy
18.01.2008 - 17:18
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by orphy on 18.01.2008 at 15:13

Weapon is far from a stupid band, trust me. Weapon plays black metal influenced by old Czech, Greek and even a bit of Brazillian bands. Check out the sample if you're curious. I can safely say this will be one of the top releases of 2008. A full length is scheduled for this year too, the band is gearing up to rehearse and get the songs down.

From what country thay are give ma link
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
18.01.2008 - 19:51
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Written by Bad English on 18.01.2008 at 17:18

Written by orphy on 18.01.2008 at 15:13

From what country thay are give ma link

You can find info here.

Or below if you're too lazy to scroll down the page on the link up (or too wine in your veins ):
http://www.weaponchakra.com/
Samples: http://www.fmp666.com/mp3/
If you want to mail them : weaponchakra@yahoo.com

About the country more info here (Bangladeshi band).
19.01.2008 - 18:30
orphy

Weapon started out in Bangladesh (where they released their first demo and first 7" EP), but Vetis Monarch has since re-located to Edmonton, Canada.
----
-orphy
20.01.2008 - 02:52
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
That sample sounded pretty shit, to be honest.

When comes more Begrime Exemious?
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
20.01.2008 - 20:12
orphy

Soon hopefully, there's a lot of material ready to go.
----
-orphy
10.12.2008 - 09:09
CYFAWS
Account deleted
I've heard it, vocals are the highlight in my opinion.
11.12.2008 - 22:54
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Brilliant band from an absolutely brilliant bm scene as Canadian is... this EP is among my favourite black metal releases this year so far.
01.07.2010 - 12:44
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Just got their latest album. Its got someone from the remains of Axis Of Advance. QQ
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
01.07.2010 - 14:39
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
I very much dig what these guys stand for but, don't really care for the death metal styled vocals. Hail Canadian BM though! \m/
06.10.2010 - 15:44
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
New album came out, its pretty good. It's called From The Devil's Tomb
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
04.12.2010 - 21:17
spirit_inblack
harshhead
The new album is coming in the mail for me. Can't wait for that shit, as the only song I checked out was called Vorter 11724 or something along those lines, and I loved it. Is the previous album even better?
05.12.2010 - 18:50
opy666

I just got "From the Devil's Tomb" and it fucking rules. 9/10.
19.12.2010 - 05:17
CrypticMyth
Metal Scientist
The only qualm I have with this new album is the shitty, shitty drum sound. Riff-wise? Top 'effin notch.
----
"You're all the same, the lot of you, with your long hair and faggot clothes. Drugs, sex, every sort of filth. And you hate the police, don't you? You make it easy."