Metal Storm logo
Industrial/EBM/Electro/Noize

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 26.01.2008 - 04:39
Heyy. Msers, who here is into Techno/Industrial music? To me normal techno is too pop-like, but the Gothic version ov techno is the way electro dance music is supposed to sound . I love it!

Mortiis had a good release, but even deeper into the scene, i like Terrorfakt, Tactical Sekt, Grendel and God Module has some good track too.

who else likes Techno/Industrial?
26.04.2014 - 19:20
Music4TheSpirit
MetalForTheSpiri
elite
Hey there, I've been checking some Industrial/power electronics stuff like Haus Arafina, The Grey Wolves, Brigther Death Now, Genocide Organ, Propergol, Thorofon... and i just wonder is there any white supermacy, facsist, nazism relation with those bands, or is it just the crowd they gather?
----
In this days we seem to be limited by scientific knowledge
"I'm a good man... while that don't interfere with my interest" Anonymous , taken from the low moderm and post-moderm consciences
26.04.2014 - 19:30
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Music4TheSpirit on 26.04.2014 at 19:20

Hey there, I've been checking some Industrial/power electronics stuff like Haus Arafina, The Grey Wolves, Brigther Death Now, Genocide Organ, Propergol, Thorofon... and i just wonder is there any white supermacy, facsist, nazism relation with those bands, or is it just the crowd they gather?

I think probably a lot of them just use Nazi imagery as shock tactics, which has kind of been standard practise as far back as industrial's inception way back in the late 70s / early 80's.

That's a nice selection of artists though. Never heard of Thorofon however.
02.05.2014 - 15:17
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Cryo was this year's biggest surprise for me. Great, dynamic, versatile and ambient EBM. Totally loving it.

----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
05.05.2014 - 03:53
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Just discovered Four Carry Nuts

I don't know whether it's psytrance, industrial, steampunk or whatever...
Anyway it's pretty good.
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
03.06.2014 - 17:17
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
How about NSEBM? =P
----
- Reimu Hakurei
03.06.2014 - 23:00
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
My latest obsession: Carpenter Brut: retro synthwave with a slightly horroresque touch

----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
15.06.2014 - 17:49
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Nothing very different than an aggrotech band, but quite remarkable beats:
----
- Reimu Hakurei