Metal Storm logo
Hail Of Bullets - Ready To Enter The Studio

Hail Of Bullets will enter Excess studios in Rotterdam, Holland in February to begin recording their debut album for a May release via Metal Blade Records.

Comments drummer Ed Warby: "Yesterday we had our last band rehearsal before we enter the studio. Worked out some final arrangements and played the last two songs we wrote for the first time. One is the epic closer to the album (we'll have fun building this one up in the studio), and another is the proposed bonus track; a groovy beast of a tune that actually has a dual guitar solo in it. Martin couldn't attend, so we'll leave the vocal fine-tuning for the studio. I'm also working on a nice, moody intro for the album. Some strings, some bombs... it's turning out a lot cooler than I expected; God bless ProTools! Meanwhile our creative department is hard at work on putting together the artwork, it's starting to look very promising indeed. And finally we're close to securing a U.S. deal... more information will follow shortly."

Hail Of Bullets' entire four-song promotional CD is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page http://www.myspace.com.

Source: metalblade.de
Band profile: Hail Of Bullets
Posted: 02.02.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 28 users
02.02.2008 - 15:00
Syk
myspace/bonerama
Quote:
Meanwhile our creative department is hard at work on putting together the artwork
LOL

Good luck HoB... I won't be interested if the music is as mindless as the promo was
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
02.02.2008 - 16:05
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Syk on 02.02.2008 at 15:00

Quote:
Meanwhile our creative department is hard at work on putting together the artwork
LOL

Good luck HoB... I won't be interested if the music is as mindless as the promo was

This dioes it, you just proved you can't appreciate GOOD old school death metal
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

02.02.2008 - 17:07
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 02.02.2008 at 16:05

Written by Syk on 02.02.2008 at 15:00

Quote:
LOL

This dioes it, you just proved you can't appreciate GOOD old school death metal

same thoughts here lol, very excited about this release
02.02.2008 - 19:42
ylside

I'm tired of commenting on HoB news.. let the next news involving them be "ALBUM OUT, SAMPLES HERE" or something haha.
02.02.2008 - 21:38
Fane

Go, do it and let us hear the result! Have been waiting this album for too long..
----
Coffee for power
Music for creativity
Sarcasm for fun
03.02.2008 - 13:14
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Very good news. Looking forward the new release.
04.02.2008 - 22:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Awesome. Hopefully the american deal with go through so the album is more accessible over here.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin

Hits total: 2770 | This month: 4