Metal Storm logo
Listening to metal while having sex?

Original post

Posted by , 02.02.2008 - 17:04
Lately I've send the song Overlord by "Liers In Wait" to a friend of mine over msn, and she said that this is the music she wants to listen to while having sex. She's no metalhead and I doubt that she ever heard of death metal in her life, but anyway, after hearing that statement I thaught, why the hell didn't I ever think of this ?! Probably because I never had a girlfriend who truly was into metal like me, but anyway, now I'm curious if some people out here listen to metal while having sex, and if so, what songs do you prefer?
28.12.2013 - 03:47
DyingWorld

Music rarely gets played when I have sex, much less metal. However, I did finger a girl to Metallica's "Motorbreath" once, I was rhythmically accurate (and quite baked) too. I guess that counts for something. I have fucked to Alice Cooper's Welcome to My Nightmare album though but so far, no metal. Sucks. Unless you count getting roadhead to Type O Negative. Usually when music gets played, if it gets played, it's usually the shit the girl likes. It doesn't really matter to me though, unless it's so fucking bad that I can't get it up.
28.12.2013 - 13:11
Darth Revan

... Manowar. "Pleasure Slave" on loop if you're feeling especially kinky. I lost my virginity to Linkin Park... which wouldn't have been my first choice, but the girl chose the soundtrack. Put on Dethklok, just because skwisgaar might somehow gift you with his sexual prowess for an evening... and because "I Ejaculate Fire" would be hysterical.
29.12.2013 - 00:30
mbcameron

I actually just put itunes on shuffle while I have sex usually. Which has led to me having sex to my own band. Made me feel really weird and somehow arrogant, ha ha.
10.01.2014 - 00:13
Jaeryd
Nihil's Maw
I don't really like music on at all while I'm having sex, so metal definitely doesn't work for me.
----
26.01.2014 - 13:25
Infernal Eternal

Morbid Angel + Condoms = A happy night!
----
{}::::::[]:::::::::::::::::> ONLY DEATH IS REAL <:::::::::::::::::[]::::::{}
Rest In Peace: Bon Scott, Dave G. Halliday, Michael "Destructor" Wulf, Jerry Fogle, Quorthon, Witchhunter