Metal Storm logo
Kosovo - new country at Balkan

Original post

Posted by EddieGunner, 19.02.2008 - 00:21
Kosovo is main subject curently in whole world, they r independent country now, last one that become from ex yugoslavia
most of the EU accepted kosovo as new country, but some r again (russia, and serbia, maybe there some more)
so watts ur opinion about this

In my opinion EU and west countrys makin huge mistake with this, if they accept kosovo then they shoul give independence to Basks, cataluny, Scotland, North part of cyprus(turkish part) south osetia, chehcnya, etc.......
come i jsut wanna see your thought s
19.10.2008 - 20:41
Janne
Hugin
Written by Guest on 19.10.2008 at 18:33

Although, I am not surprised to hear this coming from a Hungarian, not a secret Hungarians still claims half of Slovakia, Romania and one part of Serbia as theirs, you just fit in perfectly in that stereotype about Hungarians

errr... I know we'll never reconquer Transylvania and those territories we had before 1920. and if you have such a stereotype about hungarians, that's very sad. I can't unedstand why slovakians (you?) hate hungarians so much. If I were you I'd be glad that slovakia got some parts of Hungary and I wouldn't beat and assault 19-year old hungarian girls in slovakia... don't you think that hungarians would have more reasons to hate slovaks (but we don't) than converely? ...so be quiet pls!
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
19.10.2008 - 20:56
Black Winter

Written by Bad English on 19.10.2008 at 20:45

Written by AiwiAstwihad on 19.10.2008 at 20:38

Written by Dagorwen on 19.10.2008 at 20:03

But I stop there or some will think I do not like Islam...

No problem. Nor does any other sane one.
Islam should've remained inside its INITIAL boarders. only for the Arabs to whom it belonged.

Hmmm you realy think so?
Its weirdes opinium about islam from muslim what I ever had hear or read

no no why offend the man? he is not a muslim in fact he is an avid anti-
----
Once the people decides to live, destiny will definetly obey..

T u n i s i a F r e e !
19.10.2008 - 23:22
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
Written by Janne on 19.10.2008 at 20:41

errr... I know we'll never reconquer Transylvania and those territories we had before 1920. and if you have such a stereotype about hungarians, that's very sad. I can't unedstand why slovakians (you?) hate hungarians so much. If I were you I'd be glad that slovakia got some parts of Hungary and I wouldn't beat and assault 19-year old hungarian girls in slovakia... don't you think that hungarians would have more reasons to hate slovaks (but we don't) than converely? ...so be quiet pls!

I see no reason to love Hungarians since they are not even Europeans and still have territorial pretensions on my country, should I love you? Go back in Asia where you belong, or stay here and stop whining about all the territories that "belongs" to you. Hail Slovakia, Hail Serbia, Hail Romania!
19.10.2008 - 23:34
Janne
Hugin
Written by Guest on 19.10.2008 at 23:22

I see no reason to love Hungarians since they are not even Europeans and still have territorial pretensions on my country, should I love you? Go back in Asia where you belong, or stay here and stop whining about all the territories that "belongs" to you. Hail Slovakia, Hail Serbia, Hail Romania!

Wtf?! What was your geography mark at school?? Hungary has nothing to with asia... but if it had, what's your problem with asia?
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
20.10.2008 - 11:21
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
Both Serbs and Slovaks as most of the Central and Southern Slavs came from Nothern Europe, same as Russians, if you remember Viking tribe Rus then you know what I am talking about, also from Eastern parts of the Continent, some theories says Persia who were Indo-European people, Hungarians are ancestors of Hunic tribes that pases through the gates of people from central Asia during the huge settlement of people, can be related to Attila who is everything but Indo-European. AND, Serbs and Slovakians (and Romanians) are not the one that wants Hungarian territories, it is the other way around, Transylvania belongs to Romania same as Kosovo belongs to Serbia and Slovakia belongs to Slovakian people. Janne talk some crap about beatings of Hungarians while they are the one that put constant pressure on those territories through their organizations such are: "Hatvannégy Vármegye Ifjúsági Mozgalom", I believe our friend here is introduced to these people.

And after all, isn't he the one that started whole crap as soon as he saw vile Slovakian posting? :rolleyes:
20.10.2008 - 11:33
Dagorwen

Written by Black Winter on 19.10.2008 at 20:33

No one can ever deny the role of arabs in bringing the light to the world during the darkest times of humanity,let me not start talking about that,and let me not enumerate the fields that arabs contributed to in a decesive way,it's overwhelming,and it's really sad (for you) that you chose on your own will to believe and disbelieve things,and chose (or even create) the story that fits your islamophobia.

:lol: you're SO funny
I first thought I was gonna answer you rationnally, proving that I have no hatred against islam, for hatred is irrationnal, but that I condamn it with some arguments of cold reason, I thought I had to explain you some historic facts and write something quite long, tedious and rationnal...
BUT the end og your post is SO funny: you're just doing what you blame me for doing: boasting about your culture in an absolutely irrationnal and un-historic way!!! I won't ever waist time to show you the kind of attrocities you mean by "light to the world"

to end, I'm NOT islamophobe, phobia means fear, and I don't fear nor despise my ennemies: I fight them. (that's why I'm not racist either, I don't believe in any inferiority nor superiority)
20.10.2008 - 17:36
HeyhoMarinko!
Account deleted
I can understand French people being repelled by Islam since no one likes when trillions of immigrants settle in the country and overflow native population, same work for the Africans in France right now, history, culture and heritage of French people should be preserved, and I can't really say that half of the countries are on the best way to do that by accepting so many immigrants even from Europe (since we are all of the similar indo-European heritage) and not to mention Middle East, Africa, Asia etc, everyone should accept his own heritage and try to stay in his own place, no black African or Caucasian Slovakian could call himself a French no matter he got the citizenship, that's stupid. When you become a minority in your own tow, or a country no wonder you are frustrated about such things.
21.11.2008 - 01:32
Toolshed

I admire Hungarians...I am also part of Hungarian, btw Hungary IS part od European culture and civilisation, for more than 1000 years.
21.11.2008 - 11:48
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 20.10.2008 at 11:21

Both Serbs and Slovaks as most of the Central and Southern Slavs came from Nothern Europe, same as Russians, if you remember Viking tribe Rus then you know what I am talking about, also from Eastern parts of the Continent, some theories says Persia who were Indo-European people, Hungarians are ancestors of Hunic tribes that pases through the gates of people from central Asia during the huge settlement of people, can be related to Attila who is everything but Indo-European. AND, Serbs and Slovakians (and Romanians) are not the one that wants Hungarian territories, it is the other way around, Transylvania belongs to Romania same as Kosovo belongs to Serbia and Slovakia belongs to Slovakian people. Janne talk some crap about beatings of Hungarians while they are the one that put constant pressure on those territories through their organizations such are: "Hatvannégy Vármegye Ifjúsági Mozgalom", I believe our friend here is introduced to these people.

And after all, isn't he the one that started whole crap as soon as he saw vile Slovakian posting? :rolleyes:

Hungarians are not related to Huns(if, then very distantly...just like Slavs are related to Indians)....Huns were gone before Hungarians appeared....It was a widespread misconception that Hungarians and Huns are related...eventually it's clear that even while they may have met and had ties centuries ago and may even share some relation, it's still clear that Huns were most likely an entity of different mongolian and turkic nations whereas Hungarians are Finno-Ugric, which also comprises Estonians, Finns, Samis and other nations of North-East Europe.....

Yes, the misconception that Hungarians are Huns was at some point also believed by Hungarians themselves....but it's now more or less sure that Huns were most likely of Altaic origin and Hungarians are a Finno-Ugric people....

Yes, a lot of Hungarians died most awful deaths by the hands of Serbians at WWI.....I don't deny that Hungarians have been innocent themselves during the long history of the region....

What I do dislike is the riddance of one's own people of all the bad things and blaming it all upon others.
"OH NO, MY people and my country never did anything bad to anyone, it's all bout the others, everyone other is guilty!"

Would people just forget this selfish North-Korean style bitchy attitude...I'm awfully tired of it...why are people absolutely UNABLE to learn to view things and historical events from multiple angles...

History in general is always written differently everywhere...every country writes it's OWN version...every country brainwashes it's people...it's everyone's own duty to learn to be over it and see that there is no black and white....there's no ultimate good nor evil....it's all equal....

I am speaking in general....I'm not some pro-Hungarian nor stuff, nor am I the last person to be slavophobic.....I'm just so tired of situations where relations between peoples and countries are ruined because ones say "Please say "sorry" for that shit you did to us." and the other ones answer "No, you first say "sorry" for your own shit because we didn't do anything anyway!"...cut it....ALL OF YOU DID things...one just needs to look into oneself and not only see everything bad in others...

I will refuse to communicate with people who say "I hate Russians, I want them all to die!" and at the same time I don't wish to communicate with people who say "Russia never did anything wrong...I hate all those small nations who hate Russia and I want them all to be nuked."...Fuck both...
21.11.2008 - 16:29
Ernis
狼獾
I don't deny that Finno-Ugric languages are of Asian origin (but so are Indo-European) but fact is that Finno-Ugric people came to Europe and settled down there before Slavs did it....

And all in all, Slavs didn't move on an empty spot on the Balkans...there had been Graeco-Roman culture there before and cultures before the Graeco-Roman period....the Mayflower theory is another hell of an annoying thing....

For those ignorant of Mayflower, Mayflower was the ship used by the British puritans to sail to North America...these first settlers claimed that there was NOTHING there and that they were the first people there and the first culture and first civilisation and first native inhabitants etc etc...see what happened to the native Americans who had to tolerate these bitches....

Same theory was used earlier by Germans and Danes who settled down to Baltic region ignoring the existence of Baltic and Finno Ugric peoples including Estonians, Livonians, Latgals...amongst them for instance Prussians were completely wiped out by the Germans (more ironical, the German dudes used the name Prussia as the name of the large German state later in history....as if showing that THEY were the first ones there)....

Same theory is used by Albanians who nurture the dream of Greater Albania based on the conception that Albanians are descendants of Illyrians who WERE indeed living there before Greeks...this is most likely untrue....Albanians are related, yes, but very likely not descended from Illyrians after all....

By the way...Huns lived in Europe during the 5th century, that is, during the end years of the West Roman empire...The movements of Huns triggered the migrations of Germans who more or less made the Roman Empire fall....the Slavonic people emerged from the obscurity and went onwards to move to the areas formerly inhabited by Germanic peoples...Slavic people reached Balkans during the second wave of migration, that is between 500 to 900...we are speaking of middle ages, not antiquity....
About Hungarian people....yes, they did come to Pannonian plain AFTER Huns...but just like Slavs, they have been part of this region for more than a millennium....there is no reason nor right to degrade a nationality....
09.01.2009 - 21:30
Torelli

Written by Ernis on 21.11.2008 at 11:48

Hungarians are not related to Huns(if, then very distantly...just like Slavs are related to Indians)....Huns were gone before Hungarians appeared....It was a widespread misconception that Hungarians and Huns are related...eventually it's clear that even while they may have met and had ties centuries ago and may even share some relation, it's still clear that Huns were most likely an entity of different mongolian and turkic nations whereas Hungarians are Finno-Ugric, which also comprises Estonians, Finns, Samis and other nations of North-East Europe.....

Yes, the misconception that Hungarians are Huns was at some point also believed by Hungarians themselves....but it's now more or less sure that Huns were most likely of Altaic origin and Hungarians are a Finno-Ugric people....

Yes, a lot of Hungarians died most awful deaths by the hands of Serbians at WWI.....I don't deny that Hungarians have been innocent themselves during the long history of the region....

What I do dislike is the riddance of one's own people of all the bad things and blaming it all upon others.
"OH NO, MY people and my country never did anything bad to anyone, it's all bout the others, everyone other is guilty!"

Would people just forget this selfish North-Korean style bitchy attitude...I'm awfully tired of it...why are people absolutely UNABLE to learn to view things and historical events from multiple angles...

History in general is always written differently everywhere...every country writes it's OWN version...every country brainwashes it's people...it's everyone's own duty to learn to be over it and see that there is no black and white....there's no ultimate good nor evil....it's all equal....

I am speaking in general....I'm not some pro-Hungarian nor stuff, nor am I the last person to be slavophobic.....I'm just so tired of situations where relations between peoples and countries are ruined because ones say "Please say "sorry" for that shit you did to us." and the other ones answer "No, you first say "sorry" for your own shit because we didn't do anything anyway!"...cut it....ALL OF YOU DID things...one just needs to look into oneself and not only see everything bad in others...

I will refuse to communicate with people who say "I hate Russians, I want them all to die!" and at the same time I don't wish to communicate with people who say "Russia never did anything wrong...I hate all those small nations who hate Russia and I want them all to be nuked."...Fuck both...

Notice this first now,one of the wisest things one have said in this infected thread...Deep respect to you.
09.01.2009 - 21:44
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Torelli on 09.01.2009 at 21:30

Notice this first now,one of the wisest things one have said in this infected thread...Deep respect to you.

Tack so mycke! That's one of the most beautiful (in an ego-boosty way) things I've heard lately...
09.01.2009 - 21:46
Аро
Account deleted
Hungarians invaded Serbia in WWI, and lost the war, and way more Serbs were killed in that war than Hungarians.
10.01.2009 - 11:14
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 09.01.2009 at 21:46

Hungarians invaded Serbia in WWI, and lost the war, and way more Serbs were killed in that war than Hungarians.

Ух брательник....but we ain't gonna go now and count exactly how many of which nationality were brutally slaughtered....would this change anything and erase the bad things? Or would it justify the crimes of ones because "Someone else did too/Someone else did worse..."...nothing of it will change nothing which means all we can do is live, learn to forgive, not to lower ourselves on the level of those who have done bad to us and....to avoid the mistakes that were committed before......
11.01.2009 - 01:47
Аро
Account deleted
Written by Ernis on 10.01.2009 at 11:14

Ух брательник....but we ain't gonna go now and count exactly how many of which nationality were brutally slaughtered....would this change anything and erase the bad things? Or would it justify the crimes of ones because "Someone else did too/Someone else did worse..."...nothing of it will change nothing which means all we can do is live, learn to forgive, not to lower ourselves on the level of those who have done bad to us and....to avoid the mistakes that were committed before......

past is past, i agree.

but also then ww2 is past and for how long are we gonna listen to Israel whining about holocaust and whatnot while they committed quite a few in just last 50 years and doing it right now?

face it brother, you are gonna listen about some things while you're alive and your children are gonna listen to the same things while some are 'forgotten' or 'never happened' in a week.

(Katyn forest? anyone heard of?)

No murder justify murder, yet some people are doing it for years and are getting away with it and still mke victims out of themselves.
11.01.2009 - 09:37
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Guest on 11.01.2009 at 01:47

Written by Ernis on 10.01.2009 at 11:14

past is past, i agree.

but also then ww2 is past and for how long are we gonna listen to Israel whining about holocaust and whatnot while they committed quite a few in just last 50 years and doing it right now?

face it brother, you are gonna listen about some things while you're alive and your children are gonna listen to the same things while some are 'forgotten' or 'never happened' in a week.

(Katyn forest? anyone heard of?)

No murder justify murder, yet some people are doing it for years and are getting away with it and still mke victims out of themselves.

I know it well....And believe me...I am not supporting any of the killings commited by the Jews against the women and children in Palestine...I was against the attacks against Lebanon and I am against what they are doing in Gaza at the moment.....as well as I am against this US-Jewish world domination attitude they are inflicting....

Katyn....I've heard both about Катын and Хатынь.....the first being the forest where NKVD slaughtered the Polish and the other being the village where all but one inhabitant were burnt by the nazis....

And yes....holocaust was a horrid thing....it's sad that some of the Jewish leaders are exploiting the sufferings of their own people now to get anything they wish by whatever means.....
11.01.2009 - 12:52
Аро
Account deleted
I know you are and that you do Viggo, but that is how the modern world works, I did not attack you, I was just showing sad facts about whole 'who did who and why' thing. Anyway, we're probably both anti-semites and racist pigs now, and I should better stop involving myself in politics, don't want to get banned..
16.03.2009 - 21:48
Slayer666

Hmpf... I have really little to say on this matter that won't get me banned. I just want to say that Kosovo was the cradle of the Serbian nation, and it's always been Serbian, so what right do they have to take it?
01.04.2009 - 22:13
terrorist

What right does anyone has to say to anyone what to do with his own life,or in this case to say that the kosovo or any other country sholud be independent.The thing is that if you are realy going to judge someone,you can generalize things.In order to jude someone you first need to find out something about that person or nation whatever.We can learn form others no matter what color or nationality they are.
----
Will the ones who live after our end
Worship the goddamn cross again?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnlG0h7YN_8&feature=related
15.04.2009 - 08:38
ANGEL REAPER

KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!!!
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
07.05.2009 - 00:18
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
Wow........... yeah........
----
22.08.2009 - 23:30
flickaa

I know the topic is kinda old ... i was doing some research on this ... last year... kosovo is too impoverished to be its own country..... and the fact that 60% of the population is below the age of 25 like WTF!!! XD but this is some database information I got ... sooo i could be wrong... dont quote me on this, besides I never been to Kosovo, so I cant prove it myself.
07.12.2009 - 00:29
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
These days in fact from 1-11 12 in court of justice in haague is public hearing about Kosovo Status... so u n is still to hear some countrys to see how will continue with all of this

Some 60 United Nations members recognize the sovereignty of Kosovo, which declared its independence unilaterally on 27 Feb 2008.

oh just mention that some of EU members didn't recognize Kosovo eitehr Spain, Cyprus, romania, Greece and Slovakia (if i miss some sorry)
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
07.12.2009 - 00:47
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
If this court will say something different than confirming the independence of Kosovo, i would start enjoying Metallica...
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

07.12.2009 - 00:55
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
That court is shit, but somehow it have last word at end.... but showed to be shity during proces of milosevic, now Karadzic and sheshelj...... all in all it's comedy
----
Erno Paasilinna
09.12.2009 - 23:23
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Nah i doubt they'll give it to serbia so easly, but they won't recongnize it either, it will stay status quo
----
Erno Paasilinna
11.12.2009 - 00:50
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Dude, Kosovo is recognized by some powerfull countrys in world, aka, USA , UK , Germany ... so this country have big rule in worlds justiece and stuff... so i doubt anything will change....... serbia have suport from russia, greece, spain ,islamic countrys too, so it will be interesting to see final desicion of this court, but i doubt it will much diferent if there's any
----
Erno Paasilinna
11.12.2009 - 01:16
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Nah islamic countrys suport serbia, cause serbian prime minister told em and explainded that kosovo ain't religios question, or probelm, some thinked that islamic countrys will recognize Kosovo only cause thrs miuslims, but nah, serbina prime minister did hes work very well and explaind that kosoovo dind't had legal right for independece, ....

but USA vs Russia is there since ages os it will be for ages too, russia suport USa in afghan really dunno much about it, but it's porly cause Russian were fighting there about 15 years and didn't do anythign, now they suport USa to send more troops in afghan cause they knew more troops in fghan more dead bodys less americans :=
----
Erno Paasilinna
12.10.2011 - 02:08
Gothroman
Account deleted
That's compensation for Republic of Srpska.Serbs abduct half territory from Bosnians and now Americans must to give small part of Serbia to Albanians.So now we have Kosovo.

It is will of America.End of story.
12.10.2011 - 12:12
Sophist

Kosovo is lost, it is a hellhole of atrocities (you're a massive idiot if you think just one side was responsible for that, both had a fair share) and criminal, but USA would rather have a cesspit that is loyal to it than a well established and peaceful region that isn't. Everything started when Tito decided to repopulate it with Albanians to send the picture or "brotherhood and union", but wouldn't give them equal opportunities (Albanians rarely held top positions), when Yugoslavia started to implode and wars broke out albanians wanted the same as well, and the west gladly helped them against Serbia. This isn't some movie-like situation where a few fight bravely for freedom against an evil tyrant, it's a way for the bigger powers to indirectly put loyal pawns where they need them.

Now no Serbian politician that wants votes even remotely mentions that Kosovo is lost, they want to give the picture that they are doing everything they can (maybe they are) to keep Kosovo in Serbia's hands, if they fail that it's very likely that paramilitary groups will go there and there will be even more blood spilled.

It's just a grim situation, and I don't think there is anything Serbia can do but try to avoid more violence.