Metal Storm logo
Rainbow - Release Live In Munich Double CD

Rainbow's "Live In Munich" double-CD will be issued in North America and Europe on June 13th and in Japan on June 20th. The DVD of the concert was released last December in Japan and is expected to be out this summer in Europe. The show was recorded/filmed in Munich, Germany on October 20, 1977 with the following line-up: Ritchie Blackmore (guitar), Ronnie James Dio (vocals), Cozy Powell (drums), Bob Daisley (bass) and David Stone (keyboards). The tracklisting is as follows:

CD1 - 'Kill The King', 'Mistreated', 'Sixteenth Century Greensleeves', 'Catch The Rainbow', 'Long Live Rock 'N' Roll'.

CD2: - 'Man On The Silver Mountain', 'Still I'm Sad', 'Do You Close Your Eyes'.

Source: rainbowfanclan.com
Band profile: Rainbow
Posted: 14.05.2006 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 14 users
20.02.2008 - 03:31
DIO Is God
Account deleted
The most amazing concert that I've watched/ listened to. I have both the cd, and dvd.
10.03.2008 - 20:22
Nyxgrinder

It could be worse, they could've choice my little pony as their name, and what's the deal with "cozy" powell?????? and "MAN" on the silver mountain it looks so much like a movie about two nasty cowboys having fun on a mountain lol.

Not another ggg band

this boys are weird
10.03.2008 - 23:57
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 20.02.2008 at 03:31

The most amazing concert that I've watched/ listened to. I have both the cd, and dvd.

Yes, the dvd is just totally incredible. Especially the interaction of Blackmore and Dio, it is probably my favourite live concert dvd ever. The dvd is just one long trip.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

10.03.2008 - 23:59
DIO Is God
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 10.03.2008 at 23:57

Written by Guest on 20.02.2008 at 03:31

Yes, the dvd is just totally incredible. Especially the interaction of Blackmore and Dio, it is probably my favourite live concert dvd ever. The dvd is just one long trip.

Haha, oh my god yeah!! Haha, I have the cd also, and I was just listening to it. Ritchie is just so awesome. He, in my eyes, is the greatest guitarist. And he shows it, on Catch the Rainbow, and 16th Century Greensleeves. Cozy Powell is also very amazing. His drum solo was the best.
11.03.2008 - 00:56
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
The shiny, blinking Rainbow over the stage made me seriously LOL. I've only seen bits on YouTube, but they were awesome and I'll probably pick this up sometime in the future.

Hits total: 3282 | This month: 6