Metal Storm logo
The Da Vinci Code

Original post

Posted by Metalguaska, 17.05.2006 - 04:45
Well, the Dan Brown's bestseller book, a novel, that has many facts, most of them lie... but a master novel, with a narrative just magical, that doesn't let you drop the book, so here is the thread, so you can talk about the book, other Dan Brown books' and the upcomin' movie (19/5)
27.06.2006 - 07:51
nana.MD
Star-Queen
hmm...its a good idea for a fiction story but for me, not that interesting to go and buy the book and see the movie...ive heard alot about it, and ive seen many documentals about it on tv and its just not that interesting for me...
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
11.07.2006 - 07:04
Devolution
I've seen the movie and all i can say that the book is much better than the movie ... there is alot of weakness in the movie especially in the first of it .the ultimate thing that really pleased me was the last scene in the movie ... it's one of the best scenes i have ever seen ....
and there is a point that robert langdon was approving on everything that mr lee said ( in the book ) but in the movie the director shows that robert langdon is sceintest who studys symbols but it's not necessary he believes in it ... the descussions with mr Lee was really great .... in this point he gave more action for the story ...
good movie i gave it 7out of 10.
----
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.