Metal Storm logo
'Most brutal' band ever.

Original post

Posted by Valentin B, 08.03.2008 - 14:48
do not take this topic too seriously. i just want to know the most brutalest band in history. the following criteria are to be met:

-lowest gurgly vocals possible which border on 'brown noise' without any distortion/effects
-fastest drums beaten by a human being(not a machine)
-BASS????!?!!
-triple flat drop A 3 octaves all men play on twelve guitars, below the regular bass level used by a brutal death metal band
-albums that were three times played and re-recorded through an old cassette player buried for a month in a graveyard then splattered with blood from an aborted child

i've heard the bands Disgorge, Mortician and Berzerker are contenders.. what do you people think?
19.03.2010 - 08:59
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Written by JohnWayneGacy666 on 19.03.2010 at 08:38

Begging for Incest is brutal as cutting up corpses and using it as your household furniture, they have only 5 songs out so far but if not them Infernal Revulsion from japan

They certainly have more than 5 songs on their EP .

I think the most brutal award would either go to Last Days of Humanity for the "Putrefaction in Progress" album, or Torsofuck for the fucking sick vocals. There's a lot of others that are sickos as well, but these two specifically come to mind when I think of brutal.
20.03.2010 - 01:09
nana.MD
Star-Queen
Hmmm i'd say...
quo vadis
martyr
dying fetus
gorgasm
suffocation!
----
Live how you want just don't feed on me, if you doubt what I say I will make you believe...
20.03.2010 - 01:48
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by JohnWayneGacy666 on 19.03.2010 at 08:38

Begging for Incest is brutal as cutting up corpses and using it as your household furniture, they have only 5 songs...

5? I counted 12 last time around. And when I saw them they played around 10 songs of which none were covers.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

25.03.2010 - 09:58
Vathek
Mayhem and Burzum, both for stepping up to the plate and actually killing someone. That's brutal lolz, yo.
----
"Nothing is Real. Everything is Permitted."
14.04.2010 - 01:07
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Devourment , Gorevent, Regurgitate, Cock and Ball Torture
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
14.04.2010 - 13:37
Thor26
Quote:
Lucas wrote:
I think the bands you mentioned are easily beaten. As far as I'm concerned, the most extreme you can get is either:

- Goregrind
- Black Metal in the vein of Striborg, Enbilulugugal or any other abrasive non-skilled blackish noise.
- Noise (stuff like Merzbow)
- Manowar (extremely gay)

I think that ppl like you needs a lot of nerve to even mention such abnormalities. These aren't brutal but plain garbage!

As for Manowar being gayish...hahaha! They look a little bit so, doesn't it? Music is great is just too sad that age kindda take their brains away apparently. I hate their recent stage theatricals.
----
With Odin on our side!
14.04.2010 - 16:31
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
Written by Thor26 on 14.04.2010 at 13:37

I think that ppl like you needs a lot of nerve to even mention such abnormalities. These aren't brutal but plain garbage!

'not brutal but plain garbage'? Well, that's what you think.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
14.04.2010 - 17:19
Thor26
Hehe...that's what it is.
----
With Odin on our side!
14.04.2010 - 17:36
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Thor26 on 14.04.2010 at 17:19

Hehe...that's what it is.

Same could be said about that overrated boring band you have in your avatar
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

14.04.2010 - 22:28
SerratedSyringe
I will retract my previous list in leiu of this recent discovery: War Plague. http://www.myspace.com/warplagueadvance
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
14.04.2010 - 23:00
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
I don't think it really matters how brutal a band gets, it'll likely never touch the sheer viscosity of the legions of Japanoise bands around today: Government Alpha, Merzbow, Masonna, The Gerogerigegege etc.

In fact everyone should hear the latter band's awesome 1990 punked-up, noise masterpiece 'Tokyo Anal Dynamite' even if it's just to hear the awesome screaming intros. Hilarious and amazing on equal terms and probably more brutal than everything here =3

But for metal you could do worse than check out Watchmaker, a kind of mix of black metal and grind. The Kill.Fucking.Everyone. album is pretty darned awesome stuff and not just brutal for the sake of it.
15.04.2010 - 10:14
Thor26
Quote:
Marcel Hubregtse

Ok. The reason that Amon Amarth is overrated (as you've stated) and boring is because of the so-called bands like Striborg, Enbilulu(?lululey)gugal(?gugaley) or Merzbow.

These phenomenal so-called bands are so exciting, music knowledgeable and successful that it's close to impossible to even match their class, not to mention their evolved degree of exacerbation .
That's why these so-called bands are selling millions upon millions of copies world-wide and they hardly have time to take a dump because they are so busy touring the world, headlining other mediocre bands like Amon Amarth.

Oh pleasseee?give me a break!

But I guess that, checking your profile and seeing what you're into (sorry for the impertinence), Amon Amarth is boring (and overrated) for someone having likes of Warning, Officium Triste or Mirror of Deception as favourite bands!

You make me laugh, and that's good you know? Tracks like
Officium Triste's "The Silent Witness" or "Your Eyes" or
Mirror of Deception's "Ghost" or "Asylum"
can make the Sandman stop by in spite of exhausting my entire supply of coffee!

People's taste is not open to debate. Fair enough. But sure as hell there are those that really, really needs to get their bearings right, out there.
----
With Odin on our side!
15.04.2010 - 11:03
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Thor26 on 15.04.2010 at 10:14

Quote:
Marcel Hubregtse

Ok. The reason that Amon Amarth is overrated (as you've stated) and boring is because of the so-called bands like Striborg, Enbilulu(?lululey)gugal(?gugaley) or Merzbow.

These phenomenal so-called bands are so exciting, music knowledgeable and successful that it's close to impossible to even match their class, not to mention their evolved degree of exacerbation .
That's why these so-called bands are selling millions upon millions of copies world-wide and they hardly have time to take a dump because they are so busy touring the world, headlining other mediocre bands like Amon Amarth.

Oh pleasseee?give me a break!

But I guess that, checking your profile and seeing what you're into (sorry for the impertinence), Amon Amarth is boring (and overrated) for someone having likes of Warning, Officium Triste or Mirror of Deception as favourite bands!

You make me laugh, and that's good you know? Tracks like
Officium Triste's "The Silent Witness" or "Your Eyes" or
Mirror of Deception's "Ghost" or "Asylum"
can make the Sandman stop by in spite of exhausting my entire supply of coffee!

People's taste is not open to debate. Fair enough. But sure as hell are those that really, really needs to get their bearings right, out there.

No offense to him, but Bad English's posts make more sense than whatever it is you just said.
15.04.2010 - 11:29
Thor26
Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

No offense to him, but Bad English's posts make more sense than whatever it is you just said.

And I'm supposed to understand what?
----
With Odin on our side!
15.04.2010 - 11:32
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Thor26 on 15.04.2010 at 11:29

Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

And I'm supposed to understand what?

Exactly.
15.04.2010 - 20:41
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Guest on 14.04.2010 at 23:00

I don't think it really matters how brutal a band gets, it'll likely never touch the sheer viscosity of the legions of Japanoise bands around today: Government Alpha, Merzbow, Masonna, The Gerogerigegege etc.

In fact everyone should hear the latter band's awesome 1990 punked-up, noise masterpiece 'Tokyo Anal Dynamite' even if it's just to hear the awesome screaming intros. Hilarious and amazing on equal terms and probably more brutal than everything here =3

But for metal you could do worse than check out Watchmaker, a kind of mix of black metal and grind. The Kill.Fucking.Everyone. album is pretty darned awesome stuff and not just brutal for the sake of it.

have you heard of the japanese brutal/slam death metal band "Gorevent" ? you'll shit your pants by how heavy this stuff is !!
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
17.04.2010 - 08:42
Thor26
Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

Exactly.

Arghh, you mean it doesn't make sense what I wrote? That you're incapable of understanding or reading between the lines?

Then sorry buddy. Get an education or something.
----
With Odin on our side!
17.04.2010 - 11:17
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Thor26 on 17.04.2010 at 08:42

Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

Exactly.

Arghh, you mean it doesn't make sense what I wrote? That you're incapable of understanding or reading between the lines?

Your puerile and obdurate endeavor to employ ad hominem on such a diminutive scale belies the antiquated unimpeachable axiom that your deficiency of comprehension in the appropriate doctrine renders you egregiously dogmatic at best, insurmountably vacuous at worst.
17.04.2010 - 11:27
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
GG fuckin Allin.
17.04.2010 - 20:21
Thor26
Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

Your puerile and obdurate endeavor to employ ad hominem on such a diminutive scale belies the antiquated unimpeachable axiom that your deficiency of comprehension in the appropriate doctrine renders you egregiously dogmatic at best, insurmountably vacuous at worst.

Uh hum?Too little too late. Now you need to get it even more.
----
With Odin on our side!
17.05.2010 - 17:07
Slayer666
Written by Guest on 17.04.2010 at 11:17

Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

Exactly.

The single greatest post on Metal Storm.
Took me around 10 minutes just to figure out it's actually english.
17.05.2010 - 17:16
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Slayer666 on 17.05.2010 at 17:07

Quote:
!J.O.O.E.!

Exactly.

The single greatest post on Metal Storm.
Took me around 10 minutes just to figure out it's actually english.

Haha, thanks, it took me about 10 minutes to write it =p
19.05.2010 - 17:11
Demonmayonnaise
The most Br00t@l bands ever are Whitechapel and Suicide Silence!!! they are the br00talest of br00tal. their br00tality is unmatched by even the most br00tal of br00tals
19.05.2010 - 17:40
SerratedSyringe
Written by Guest on 14.04.2010 at 23:00

check out Watchmaker

Awesome band. Definitely one the most brutal I've heard in a while.
----
22.05.2010 - 19:20
tea[m]ster
Au Pays Natal
Contributor
"Brutal" metal normally isn't my brand of vodka but every once in a while when I have the urge...

Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness
Nile - Annihilation of the Wicked
----
rekt
26.05.2010 - 17:10
SerratedSyringe

+5 Vocabulary
----
26.05.2010 - 18:11
Mikyz
I got a pretty Brutal Band Destructive Explosion of Anal Garland, and they're more than decent.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
26.05.2010 - 18:14
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Mikyz on 26.05.2010 at 18:11

I got a pretty Brutal Band Destructive Explosion of Anal Garland, and they're more than decent.

A Czech grind band? That basically guarantees quality.
26.05.2010 - 18:15
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by SerratedSyringe on 26.05.2010 at 17:10

+5 Vocabulary

I may have used Dictionary.com a couple of times there =P
28.05.2010 - 12:59
Lord Neithan
The best band I have seen in quite a while is Norwegian The Batallion: next week @ Rockschool Open Air in Roermond (The Netherlands)
----
staring at tits is like staring at the sun: if it is more than just a glimpse look it will get you into trouble!