Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
09.09.2015 - 19:57
Rasputin

Written by Bad English on 09.09.2015 at 12:29

Russia is in Syria , personally I like it because if they fight rebels and isis its good, theyt might do in effective way as west , because they have no guild and conscience.
Russia in there means they are more away from E Europe, and IMO its good, I think in name of peace Assad must go back on power and rule as before. Rebels must be unarmed
Bulgaria refused them cross own airspace, same time US want Greece to do same, and we know Greece is everyone bitch now, they can not even play a card now, money money money

No guilt and conscience? But the USA/NATO does LMAO, ROFL. This was good. I needed something to cheer me up.

I may not agree with Assad's regime, but I rather have a strong dictator in power, than a complete mess. Let's see, the so called nonexistent US/NATO supported "Arab Spring" only galvanized more and more of the extremists together, obliterated any sense of order and turned the entire region into a war zone.

USA "liberated" Iraq and Afghanistan, which is now overrun by ISIS that they helped train, fund and support. Then assisted in the coup to bring down Gaddafi in Libya and now the country has fragmented into pockets of militias, terrorists, fundamentalists, very few "western thinking" militias, ISIS that keeps gaining power, and of course the government which is regressing even further back than Gaddafi megalomania.

Lebanon only has Hezbollah do help them fight ISIS but the question is will they, and could they they.

Then another coup in Egypt which I can't remember any more who won or lost, but they just sent troops to Yemen.

So ultimately, the entire Middle East has been turned upside down by the West, again. So, naturally, since the West has fucked up, maybe they should be the ones to take the refugees. But knowing Western hypocrisy and double dealing, that will not happen fully. So the poor and weak countries will pay the price for it as usual.
10.09.2015 - 01:43
Rasputin

Hezbollah was the response to Israel so depends who you ask. If you ask the people in Europe and USA, yes, they are, if you ask them in the Middle East, they are not.

I just find it amazing how much hatred is there within the Islamic countries. Saudi Arabia is shelling Assad who is anti ISIS, Assad is also getting shelled by Turkey who is against ISIS. The Syrians do not like Palestinians, but both don't like Israel. On top of it all, Iraq and Afghanistan are in a free for all zone, and Egypt is just a matter of time before more chaos implodes. Iran as far as I know is against ISIS, but for Muslim Brotherhood??? I have to ask Angel if she knows.

Like I said, a total mess, and unfortunately it will not end any time soon. I do hope that the Russians turn the tide and repel ISIS before it gets more critical than it already is.
11.09.2015 - 14:04
Rasputin

USA/NATO never attack someone who could present a problem or has the capability to inflict mass damage. If Yugoslavia had a nuclear arsenal, I doubt they would ever set foot there and instigate a conflict.

The USA is very good at using people, powers and leaders, so whenever whatever purpose has been achieved, their "assets" become expendable. No wonder the world looks at USA as a big bully, because USA plays the world police without any true jurisdiction aside from being a superpower. USA has been derailed from its purpose, point, vision and mission for decades now. Non involvement policy was the best policy until Hitler of course, but that was an isolated case. All the rest was pointless.

Since the US set foot in the Middle East, the entire region has been in one state of war or another. You create artificial states, you meddle with someone's life, livelihood and future, you topple regimes and place trusted men in power, and then expect that everything will just sort itself out. Right.

As mush as it scares me that some ME countries have nukes, at the same time I can't blame them, since that seems to be the only way to keep outsiders from getting into your business.
12.09.2015 - 03:20
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2015 at 00:22

actually its fun, btw in Europe and USA churches collapsed and killed some ppl as well, I am more sad about architecture as medieval building.. this case , don't care much actually

sooo brootal
12.09.2015 - 06:02
Rasputin

Written by Bad English on 11.09.2015 at 15:11

Written by Rasputin on 11.09.2015 at 14:04

USA/NATO never attack someone who could present a problem or has the capability to inflict mass damage. If Yugoslavia had a nuclear arsenal, I doubt they would ever set foot there and instigate a conflict.

Article 5 was usued only once and its main NATO purpose as defense alliance, whitch is great
Yugo was whit UN green light

I wonder if this shit would be now, not 1995, what would Russia say and how re act?

It would not have happened. It would have been vetoed immediately I think. But who knows.

NATO/USA has bombed more countries than I can count, and almost none of them have anything to do with defense. NATO was formed to counter Russia, but it became a monster.
12.09.2015 - 12:03
Candlemass
Defaeco
I don't want to draw Muhammad, for obvious reasons so I'll use Jesus (just being sarcastic):

Written by Bad English on 12.09.2015 at 11:15

NATO idea was defending organsation as soviet invades ...

Oh wait, does that mean we can blame Russia for everything ever done by NATO?
13.09.2015 - 00:45
no one
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 12.09.2015 at 18:14

it would happen in Vatican I would not care same as now, religue people are same to me
Do they care if I have job, no they don't, why should I care ...? Yes brutal to say , but still its irony when ppl die in such places, if it would hightway or plain crush it would be more tragic

too right, they shouldn't give a fuck about government bludging parasites like yourself.
13.09.2015 - 21:27
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.09.2015 at 20:12

I don't even care about if C Ronaldo gest Balon d or , because he don't care about me, and yes buildings means state tax payers money, Swe roads are fucked, no money to fix .... same time other shits yes ... I pay taxes I need free medicine when I have troubles, social money if I have no job and 20 000 and more per months as my incomes was , pension ... rest is not important

Yeah i heard it's like a 3rd world country in sweden, no wonder you don't care about the lives of innocent people and the people it effects. I'm the same, that pot hole down on main st just makes me wish a building would fall upon a bunch of churchys and crush them all!
14.09.2015 - 11:36
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 13.09.2015 at 21:29

Swe is poorer now after Fredie Reine ...same time I don't care about religious people, no matter what they pray. Religion is world biggest problem,

My wife and her parents are christian, would you wish them dead? i'm not christian and don't believe that shit, but to be honest they would probably contribute and help out the world more than sorry pieces of shit like yourself... and me.
16.09.2015 - 19:08
Candlemass
Defaeco
German public TV ZDF (financed by television license fees and advertising, similar to the BBC), 2nd of September 2015:

Women should be subjugated to men, women who rebel against Muslim families advised to leave Germany, Jews are pigs, freedom of speech is a good reason to kill people, honor killing and honor violence, assaults on teachers that challenge these notions in schools are a short list of life in Germany 2015-?.
17.09.2015 - 00:21
Candlemass
Defaeco
17.09.2015 - 14:02
Candlemass
Defaeco
Historically, what we refer to as 'democracy' are actually rooted largely in theological circles. People like Thomas Helwys and John Smyth (religious tolerance), Petrus Cunaeus (republicanism) Thomas Erastus (secularism to a degree). Atheism came later.

Islam use to harbor extremely interesting and reformist voices like Jahm bin Safwan (negative theology) and Mu'tazila (which apparently Jihadists use a curse word) which was responsible greatly for Islamic modernism too.

What is in need is religious 'reformists', liberals. People who openly promote tolerance and not "authenticity". The ones that the progressive calls a monkey and lapdog.
19.09.2015 - 19:16
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Bad English on 18.09.2015 at 23:35

Why now ppl start calling ISIS to "Daesh? WTF is that and why+

You can find it on the Wiki. For the same reason people use ISIL in English. It's an acronym in Arabic.
19.09.2015 - 19:51
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Bad English on 19.09.2015 at 19:19

gosh why we need Arabized simply thing,

It's for people who speak Arabic...not necessarily for you .
25.09.2015 - 20:48
Candlemass
Defaeco
Jesus Christ...How many universities can ban Maryam Namazie, an Ex-Muslim Atheist from speaking?

Speaker banned from Warwick University over fears of offending Islam
25.09.2015 - 21:13
IronAngel

Students and student unions are fucking stupid. The worst thing about University life.
25.09.2015 - 23:45
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Bad English on 25.09.2015 at 22:29

it looks more today be anti islam its being racism... islam is not a race, and being anti islam is not racistic , so I don't get, IMO judging islam, cristianity is same ...

Take into account they mean a very different thing by "racism" than we do. In the humanities (basically sociology faculty) racism equals prejudice plus power.
So a "black" person cannot be racist, neither can a Muslim in a Western society.

This is also why 'progressives' turn a blind-eye to bigotry and violence against Jews. Jews tend to do good socioeconomically, similar to Asians. Even tho Jews are the most affected group by racism.

So racism for instance by a black person, even if genuine, is inoffensive because it supposedly lacks the "power" component. Try telling that to "whites" that got murdered by a person with bluntly racist views on "whites".

This has been criticized, and is still going on. Back to this particular subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this context, basically they don't want to "reinforce" negative stereotypes of a disempowered group by inviting her to speak. Even if people vulgarize what she is saying, this is of course nonsense and not a good reason to silence her. She isn't an islamophobe, she does not fiddle on genuine prejudicial anti-Muslim tropes. She gives voices to people like homosexuals in Muslim countries, which much less "power" than Muslims in Western societies.

They are simply Anti-Western. People get a kick out of it, it's like a social competition over self-flagellation. No one that comes out of the West actually believes these absurd comparisons.
27.09.2015 - 17:23
Candlemass
Defaeco
Prominent scientists have criticized the decision to bar Maryam Namazie from speaking at the university by the Warwick's Students' Union. Brian Cox and Dr Ben Goldacre among them. Brian Cox stated he won't appear at Warwick SU as long as Namazie cannot.

Meanwhile, Warwick Atheists, Secularists and Humanists who invited her to talk in front of them at the university, have filed an appeal straight after the original rejection only now received a written meddled response from Warwick SU but only after the story was published in the press.
02.10.2015 - 07:59
Rasputin

Written by Bad English on 30.09.2015 at 15:59

Why nobody is bitching? Russia had 1th air strike in Syria and children died , civilians, ?
anyway in some way this Rus airstrike is good, can deal whit isis and also civilians might suffer and people will see them in other eyes. Same time it can eb target to jihadists and also Chechens, dagestanians and Doku Urlamov men can be active, Rus will be more less on alert, no time for Ukraine and specially invading Europe. Maybe they will ask uncle sam help in war against terror

Because the story is bullshit propaganda that started even before Russia dropped the first bomb. Plus, they are using the images from a year ago to "prove" wrongdoing by Russia. When USA bombed Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq to the stone age, it was all good and well, and collateral damage was justified. When RUssians obliterate ISIS targets and CIA supported insurgents (which again proves my argument that Arab Spring was bullshit and that it was all CIA organized) then we have an issue. USA/NATO started this mess and did not finish it, Russia might as well try, and they are doing a good job.
02.10.2015 - 13:18
Rasputin

"John McCain, the US senator, said today that he could "absolutely confirm" that Russian air strikes had hit Free Syrian Army rebels who had been armed and trained by the US, writes David Lawler in Washington.

"Their initial strikes were against the individuals and groups that have been funded and trained by our CIA in an incredible flaunting of any kind of co-operation or effort to conceal what Putin's first priority is, and that is of course to prop up Bashar al-Assad," Mr McCain told CNN.

"I can absolutely confirm to you that they were strikes against the Free Syrian Army or groups that have been armed and trained by the CIA because we have communication with people there?this is an Orwellian experience."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/11903702/Russias-Vladimir-Putin-launches-strikes-in-Syria-on-Isil-to-US-anger-live-updates.html

03.10.2015 - 23:11
Rasputin

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/09/26/us-mideast-crisis-usa-equipment-idUSKCN0RP2HO20150926

Syrian rebels trained by the United States gave some of their equipment to the al Qaeda-linked Nusra Front in exchange for safe passage, a U.S. military spokesman said on Friday, the latest blow to a troubled U.S. effort to train local partners to fight Islamic State militants.

The rebels surrendered six pick-up trucks and some ammunition, or about one-quarter of their issued equipment, to a suspected Nusra intermediary on Sept. 21-22 in exchange for safe passage, said Colonel Patrick Ryder, a spokesman for U.S. Central Command, in a statement.

"If accurate, the report of NSF members providing equipment to al Nusra Front is very concerning and a violation of Syria train and equip program guidelines," Ryder said, using an acronym for the rebels, called the New Syrian Forces.

U.S. Central Command, which oversees U.S. military operations in the Middle East, was told of the equipment surrender around 1 p.m. on Friday, Ryder said. Earlier on Friday, Ryder had said all weapons and equipment issued to the rebels remained under their control.

The news was the most recent sign of trouble in a fledgling military effort to train fighters to take on the Islamic State militant group in Syria, where a 4-1/2-year civil war has killed about 250,000 people and caused nearly half of Syria's prewar population of 23 million to flee.

A top U.S. general told Congress last week that only a handful of the rebels are still fighting in Syria, though U.S. military officials said this week that dozens more have since joined them.

U.S. officials have told Reuters that a review is underway that could result in scaling back and reenvisioning the program.

So in essence the "rebels" and ISIS, no real difference. Good job America, helping fund and train terror since 1970's
05.10.2015 - 13:05
Candlemass
Defaeco
I wish Stefan Molyneux (I never liked him years ago and don't like him today to be honest) would use citations, I keep stopping the video and googling it. Some of it are "activist" websites which need to be source checked yet again. He also claims Japan punishes Muslim converts? I found nothing on that expect "activist" websites with no further sources. I think Japan actually might already have Muslim Dawa movements, similar to the ones you can find in Australia.
"In a Nutshell - Kurzgesagt" which published a video on it, also has source problems (more like outright lying/bullshitiing). They source research done in the US and claim it's subject is Europe, while ignoring other research which outright contradicts their claims.

We live in neo-tribal societies where politics, especially by activists, becomes a part of people's identities instead of a field of research and decision making.

The amount of double-think in the European post-left amazes me again and again. On one hand, we should 'celebrate diversity' on the other meaningful distinctions between people are portrayed as "racist". Feminists complain about "rape culture" but when you point out (actual) rape culture in other "non-white" populations, you get called a racist. It's pathetic but in line with the idea that only white people have agency.

Meanwhile the low-fertility rate of Scandinavian countries at least producing some entertainment as a side-effect - DO IT FOR MOM (Do it for Denmark 2). Some countries like Lithuania already have sub-replacement fertility rate, which is a factor in their population decline.

The political pundits from the BBC have went out of their way and published a decent article for change. The ex-Muslim Britons who are persecuted for being atheists.
06.10.2015 - 13:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.10.2015 - 18:00
Rasputin

So fucking what? Turkey continued to rain down air strikes all over Syria and no one was found responsible.
Also, I didn't hear you go up in arms when the USA hit that hospital, and first they said it was an accident, and now they admit it was targeted with precision.

On one side you are foaming at the mouth trying to blame Russians with no evidence, and then there is evidence that USA did something wrong and you respond with silence. Amazing.

ISIS will clear out when USA stops funding them. This just shows how much the USA did not do, and how much Russia is doing in a mere week or so.
06.10.2015 - 20:54
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Rasputin on 06.10.2015 at 18:00

Also, I didn't hear you go up in arms when the USA hit that hospital, and first they said it was an accident, and now they admit it was targeted with precision.

This sentence is so skewed, I'm keeping it for later reference.
Admitting something was done with precision doe snot imply it was not an accident. Friendly fire incidents are constant throughout wartime, some major factor are errors of identification and misdirection which happen quite often avert conditions of war. They will have to look into to it to see exactly what went wrong, but these incidents are bound to happen. The question is what are the protocols to try and best avoid them.

I really wonder when you're going to source your claims which seem to be a truism in the circles you participate in.

The Russians are not bombing 'only' ISIS - they are bombing other rebel groups to support the quasi-dictator Assad who by staying in power has ignited the civil war in the first place. The popular uprising in the Arab world has come to Syria as well, it's seems that Syrians are not interested that Assad continues in power.
06.10.2015 - 22:32
Rasputin

Written by Candlemass on 06.10.2015 at 20:54

Written by Rasputin on 06.10.2015 at 18:00

This sentence is so skewed, I'm keeping it for later reference.
Admitting something was done with precision doe snot imply it was not an accident. Friendly fire incidents are constant throughout wartime, some major factor are errors of identification and misdirection which happen quite often avert conditions of war. They will have to look into to it to see exactly what went wrong, but these incidents are bound to happen. The question is what are the protocols to try and best avoid them.

I really wonder when you're going to source your claims which seem to be a truism in the circles you participate in.

The Russians are not bombing 'only' ISIS - they are bombing other rebel groups to support the quasi-dictator Assad who by staying in power has ignited the civil war in the first place. The popular uprising in the Arab world has come to Syria as well, it's seems that Syrians are not interested that Assad continues in power.

This is not friendly fire, this was a surgical strike that was no accident as they claimed it to be. I know full well NATO modus operandi, because they targeted hospitals, schools and other places with a pretense that the military was hiding there. So nice story.

And who created those rebel groups? Who gave them weapons, supplies, and training? Themselves? Right. USA instigated another "Civil War" just like they did in Libya, and look at the country now, it is in shambles. CIA was behind every "Arab Spring" and now they are pissed off because their assets are getting obliterated. Plus, even by the USA admission, their "freedom fighters" are joining ISIS left and right.

Only
06.10.2015 - 22:36
Candlemass
Defaeco
A "surgical strike" can be an accident if you don't get it by now. Tell me how do you "know" all this stuff?
06.10.2015 - 23:26
Rasputin

Written by Candlemass on 06.10.2015 at 22:36

A "surgical strike" can be an accident if you don't get it by now. Tell me how do you "know" all this stuff?

For an hour?
An accident?
Right. If you believe that...
06.10.2015 - 23:57
Candlemass
Defaeco
Written by Rasputin on 06.10.2015 at 23:26

For an hour?
An accident?
Right. If you believe that...

It could have been for a day or for a week. It's a matter of identification.
I suggest you read about historical and modern accidents. The reasons vary greatly and are interesting per se.
You apply your "authoritative common sense", probably from Call of Duty, and nothing makes sense to you. How did Russia down its own jets when they have a 'friendly marking' on them just like in Call of Duty?

You're making a convenient premature judgment based on your "authoritative common sense", which in widespread in conspiratorial thinking.
Things will go constantly go wrong in war regardless of who is fighting it. In order to determine what happened and how to evaluate it, you need to look into each case.
07.10.2015 - 19:23
Rasputin

I didn't play that game.

Hey, it is USA to always point fingers of blame on someone else, and lie, and when they get caught doing the thing they accuse someone else of doing they start to make excuses and so on and so forth. And yes, in war things go FUBAR quite often, but truth to the matter is, USA does not give a shit about civilians. When you drop tons and tons of uranium waste in your bombs, thanks to which generations will succumb to cancer, you are as bad as these alleged terrorists "The Taliban" you created that you are allegedly hunting down like the imaginary weapons of mass destruction. WHo gives a fuck, you killed over 500 thousand civilians both directly or indirectly in Afghanistan and Iraq, what's another few thousand.

And what conspiracies are you talking about?

Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Libya, Iran, South American countries, all were affected by the CIA organized insurgents and coups, those are all facts. American Government does not hide them anymore, they are in plain sight, people are just too stupid to realize what is going on.

This "ISIS" increased over 5 times with USA being there, and nothing has been done, because they have a role to play, to justify another war for the Military Industrial Complex. The only thing that USA is good at exporting, is war. No conspiracy there.

But, let's worry about the Russians, since they have 500 bases all around the world and plan to conquer the world with their army. Right.