Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
04.02.2016 - 11:18
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 04.02.2016 at 08:26

you actually believe it's him? he's way to mellow and not full of hatred.

Of course, he just doesn't want to draw attention to himself. It's most definitely him, too many coincidences, similarities and idiosyncrasies.
05.02.2016 - 05:26
Rasputin

?
06.02.2016 - 21:58
Rasputin

Are you drunk again?
07.02.2016 - 03:42
Rasputin

I certainly hope that the Swedish healthcare can help you, before the Muslims fuck it up. I still have no idea who or what the hell you are talking about, and the sad part it is, it is not your English that is the problem.

Mercenary? LMAO
07.02.2016 - 21:28
Rasputin

I see you are a special kind of retarded, so there is no point talking to you, but do continue to amuse me, I guess they had more than lead in Moldova for many years.
09.02.2016 - 13:49
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Bad English on 07.02.2016 at 17:13

@Raspy --- your kind a people
white, no hair, braindead, jism cums, degradeted from weed, drugs and so on

see a difference

Hail Bad Englishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
13.02.2016 - 05:06
Rasputin

Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 09.02.2016 at 13:57

I get the point.

People who hate one thing is totally dumb (look at drunken raspy), only hate one thing not mean people think you are strong.

Unless you are black metal elistism you can hate everything. (Includes Russia)

Worshiping Bad English? LMAO. Islam fucked up Indonesia more than I thought. How is the Stone Age working for you over there, or are you only halfway there?

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond's book: Slavery,
Terrorism and Islam:

Islam is not a religion, nor is it a cult. In its fullest form, it is a complete, total, 100% system of life. Islam has religious, legal, political, economic, social, and military components. The religious component is a beard
for all of the other components.

Islamization begins when there are sufficient Muslims in a country to
agitate for their religious privileges.

When politically correct, tolerant, and culturally diverse
societies agree to Muslim demands for their religious
privileges, some of the other components tend to creep in as
well..

Here's how it works:

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens.
It is a trick.
United States ? Muslim 0..6%

Australia ? Muslim 1.5%

Canada ? Muslim 1.9%

China ? Muslim 1.8%

Italy ? Muslim 1.5%

Norway ? Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic
minorities and disaffected groups, often with major
recruiting from the jails and among street gangs. This is
happening in:

Denmark ? Muslim 2%

Germany ? Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom ? Muslim 2.7%

Spain ? Muslim 4%

Thailand ? Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamicstandards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for
Muslims.They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature
halal on their shelves ? along with threats for failure to comply.

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government
to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos)
under Sharia, the Islamic Law.

The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law
over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to
increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions.

In Paris, we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non Muslim
action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam, with opposition to Mohammed cartoons
and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections. FRANCE

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting,
jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues.

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks,
From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels.
After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some
State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these
nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim.
13.02.2016 - 05:08
Rasputin

Written by Bad English on 09.02.2016 at 21:10

Rapisty - Swe healthcare system was fucked by people like you .. NATIONALISTS , as all system in general , social benefits, work, health all was fucked in 8 years by nationalistic and nothing works as it was , and they did not even joined in NATO ... ppl like you Le Pen and other will reuined Europe. Speaking about Albanians going ''home'' its you who should go home, parasite on green card, US immigration politics don't work , if I be an officer, I would reject your green card , and only place you can go is visit Patriach Kyril ....

Good luck with that
I'm not worried, soon you will be sucking kebab dick, so enjoy while you can, before they sever your ignorant head off. Allah Akbar.
23.02.2016 - 21:35
Rasputin

Agreed, however much better to live in a so called Post-Christian society then in a all out Islamic one.
29.02.2016 - 21:56
Rasputin

Http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3469100/Woman-black-burka-holding-child-s-severed-HEAD-shouting-Allahu-Akbar-shuts-metro-station-Moscow.html
09.03.2016 - 00:08
FOOCK Nam

Rasputin, the way you impose to Islam is wrong. I think you can detailed call it Terrorism, not Islam... Terrorism is fanatic, its just parts of and not significant enough to call the whole Islam. Mostly all what you seen in media daily is just terrorism and the extreme. You can change the word as Terrorism. In the end i still think the way that world politicians go is right,.. They wait and patience for how to handle the situation turn out not to hush too fast or extreme action. There is still hope for the world in the Islam matter.

Imho i think its just the way like of naturalizing the Christianity during the age of science rising. In the end the more you are educated the more you understand both science and religion, then you wont be blind to follow and you can realize the good and the evil bad side extreme and evil of any matters.
09.03.2016 - 20:37
Enteroctopus

Written by FOOCK Nam on 09.03.2016 at 00:08

Imho i think its just the way like of naturalizing the Christianity during the age of science rising.

I agree. I feel like the behaviors of ISIS, while disgusting, are not a whole lot different from a certain fanatical group that existed in the 17th and 18th Centuries, a little band of extremist terrorists knows as The Pilgrims. Burning people at the stake was not unheard of, the Bible was literally true and those who opposed their ideas were possessed by the devil, or whatever.

The religion itself is also several hundred years younger, so it makes sense they would go through a similar period of history. Remember that the fanatics were not popular in Europe, which is why they sought refuge in the New World. No one wanted them around! Eventually the whole thing mostly burned itself out, people's kids realized their parents were fucked in the head, etc. That kind of fanaticism can't sustain itself long term. Eventually everyone figures out how silly it is.

It's not the fault of Islam that these idiots are behaving like this. We ought to stand by them as they fight this shit. Blaming Islam is counter-productive.
18.03.2016 - 22:16
Rasputin

Written by FOOCK Nam on 09.03.2016 at 00:08

Rasputin, the way you impose to Islam is wrong. I think you can detailed call it Terrorism, not Islam... Terrorism is fanatic, its just parts of and not significant enough to call the whole Islam. Mostly all what you seen in media daily is just terrorism and the extreme. You can change the word as Terrorism. In the end i still think the way that world politicians go is right,.. They wait and patience for how to handle the situation turn out not to hush too fast or extreme action. There is still hope for the world in the Islam matter.

Imho i think its just the way like of naturalizing the Christianity during the age of science rising. In the end the more you are educated the more you understand both science and religion, then you wont be blind to follow and you can realize the good and the evil bad side extreme and evil of any matters.

What I call Islam is correct. Islam is not peaceful, it is not tolerant and it is not good. The only hope for the world is for Islam to be eradicated, since science and Islam, logic and reason cannot ever come together because they are mutually exclusive.
19.03.2016 - 18:09
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 19.03.2016 at 17:37

Logic and reason are mutually exclusive.

what?
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei
19.03.2016 - 19:21
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by Karlabos on 19.03.2016 at 18:09

Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 19.03.2016 at 17:37

Logic and reason are mutually exclusive.

what?

Look at his post and u will understand.
22.03.2016 - 20:23
FOOCK Nam

Recently bombed in Belgium. Terrible. I hope EU would be ok.
22.03.2016 - 21:45
Rasputin

EU will burn, keep importing cultural enrichment from Islamic gutters.
29.03.2016 - 00:02
Rasputin

Yeah, it will be real awesome when the 'Religion of Peace' starts carving a bloody path all over EU. Good. EU needs it, all the NATO states need it, for all the evil they have done to the rest of the world.
05.04.2016 - 19:54
Mad Arab666

(original post nuked)

Wow. You are one angry person. If I didn't know any better, you have more in common with the sick mentality of Daesh. The fact that you believe innocent people killed in the Holocaust and in Brussels just shows the quality of you as a person. And I do wish more people like Marcel existed because the world would be a better place than with you mini Hitler's, Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi wannabes.

As for Islam, I can't speak for the middle east or the rest of Europe but here in the UK or more specifically in my city of Leicester (which is winning the premier league by the way ) are generally mixed up. Some have integrated well while keeping their core beliefs intact. Others are quite typical in their conservatism while others are just roadmen and only become "Islamic" when it suits them. I can go into more detail about the various differing beliefs of the Muslims in Leicester. It's quite interesting to see debates arise or people generally reforming their own religion for themselves or people having their beliefs dictated by other Imams who are either quite conservative or quite liberal.
----
Bring up the wolves head!
06.04.2016 - 12:23
IronAngel

Oh well, at least after that outburst we will get rid of him for good. :
07.04.2016 - 03:24
no one
Account deleted
Written by IronAngel on 06.04.2016 at 12:23

Oh well, at least after that outburst we will get rid of him for good. :

Really? I hope so, that guy was the definition of douchebag.
09.04.2016 - 03:11
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Did more clean up on this thread. try to keep it civil. islam undeniably is worthy of a whole lot of critical ripping, but it can be done without going horribly overboard.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
26.06.2016 - 00:11
Slayer666

S'up, homies? I didn't learn my lesson and flashed my asshole at Staff. I asked for their best shots, and I got it (Das Boothammer!).

~ Original message edited out by Mod for it's goadful stupidity and intentional offensiveness; now it's funnier. ~
26.06.2016 - 19:37
DeathStrike

Written by Slayer666 on 26.06.2016 at 00:11

S'up, homies? I didn't learn my lesson and flashed my asshole at Staff. I asked for their best shots, and I got it (Das Boothammer!).

~ Original message edited out by Mod for it's goadful stupidity and intentional offensiveness; now it's funnier. ~

Did you take a picture of it and sent it to them?
04.07.2016 - 21:49
Sang Dalang Abu

Written by DeathStrike on 26.06.2016 at 19:37

Idiot shit So this is why he banned.
05.07.2016 - 13:09
M C Vice
ex-polydactyl
Written by Sang Dalang Abu on 04.07.2016 at 21:49

Written by DeathStrike on 26.06.2016 at 19:37

Idiot shit So this is why he banned.

That, and the one in the feminist thread.
----
"Another day, another Doug."
"I'll fight you on one condition. That you lower your nipples."
" 'Tis a lie! Thy backside is whole and ungobbled, thou ungrateful whelp!"
10.10.2017 - 18:56
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
I think it says a lot that there's basically been no discussion on this thread whatsoever since the likes of deadone, Rasputin, etc. got banned
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
10.10.2017 - 22:01
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Auntie Sahar on 10.10.2017 at 18:56

I think it says a lot that there's basically been no discussion on this thread whatsoever since the likes of deadone, Rasputin, etc. got banned

Well basically I would say whole forum is dead when they was banned. I wish we would have new active freaks
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.10.2017 - 23:42
Auntie Sahar
Drone Empress
Written by Bad English on 10.10.2017 at 22:01

I wish we would have new active freaks

Please no
----
I am the Magician and the Exorcist. I am the axle of the wheel, and the cube in the circle. “Come unto me” is a foolish word: for it is I that go.

~ II. VII
11.10.2017 - 00:47
Karlabos
Meat and Potatos
Freaks or not I just wish we had new active, really
----
"Aah! The cat turned into a cat!"
- Reimu Hakurei