Metal Storm logo
Islam

Original post

Posted by Black Winter, 11.03.2008 - 21:55
Since the old thread had exceeded its limits,here is a new thread to continue some of the previous discutions,please post a logic and a meaningful contributions and try to avoid all kinds of extremism and disrespectful remarks.
I myself will try to contribute meaningfully to clarify some points .
11.10.2017 - 03:24
VIG
Account deleted
Written by Karlabos on 11.10.2017 at 00:47

Freaks or not I just wish we had new active, really

Yeah, you got a point.
11.10.2017 - 17:12
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Rasputin was a massive douche nozzle, but deadone is missed. I almost never agreed with him, but he stirred the pot.
11.10.2017 - 21:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Here you go

http://www.metalstorm.net/forum/topic.php?topic_id=39135
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
12.10.2017 - 21:27
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish
Yeah, there's potential there.
21.01.2022 - 23:01
mz
So I was born and lived for 24 years in an Islamic country and was subject to Islamic education/ indoctrination in that duration.

One important aspect that is often neglected in the liberal media is the distinction between criticizing Islam and attacking Muslims. Most Muslims are not fully tuned to the actual Islamic teachings, which is a good thing because Islamic thought is incompatible with modern civilization. It is inherently misogynistic, anti-semitic, homophobic, and homicidal. Now, these might grant me the title of islamophobe, which is a bogus term used to shut down any criticism of the Islamic faith. At any rate, the concept of phobia is supposed to mean the irrational fear of an agent that does not impose any danger, which is not the case with Islam.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.01.2022 - 07:12
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by mz on 21.01.2022 at 23:01

So I was born and lived for 24 years in an Islamic country and was subject to Islamic education/ indoctrination in that duration.

One important aspect that is often neglected in the liberal media is the distinction between criticizing Islam and attacking Muslims. Most Muslims are not fully tuned to the actual Islamic teachings, which is a good thing because Islamic thought is incompatible with modern civilization. It is inherently misogynistic, anti-semitic, homophobic, and homicidal. Now, these might grant me the title of islamophobe, which is a bogus term used to shut down any criticism of the Islamic faith. At any rate, the concept of phobia is supposed to mean the irrational fear of an agent that does not impose any danger, which is not the case with Islam.

Born in Islamic country don't means you're Muslim in your heart. I was born in Christian country, but I am not Christian. Have you ever tried to leave Iran?
----

apos;'
[image]
22.01.2022 - 07:49
mz
Written by Bad English on 22.01.2022 at 07:12

Born in Islamic country don't means you're Muslim in your heart. I was born in Christian country, but I am not Christian. Have you ever tried to leave Iran?

Well I was a Muslim for 18 years and then was halfway between sanity and Islam for 4 more years after that.
And yes, I have left Iran 8 years ago.
----
Giving my ears a rest from music.
22.01.2022 - 07:50
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by mz on 22.01.2022 at 07:49

Written by Bad English on 22.01.2022 at 07:12

Well I was a Muslim for 18 years and then was halfway between sanity and Islam for 4 more years after that.
And yes, I have left Iran 8 years ago.

So you're free from troubles and Islam,...
----

apos;'
[image]