Metal Storm logo
WWE - smack down - raw

Original post

Posted by nehrodwarf, 17.03.2008 - 15:49
Well ppl Ilike too much to watch this, this program it's amazing, but...

what do you think about this program????

is these programs encenation, or the punchs, kicks and other hurting-tech are reals?!?!?!?!?!
23.09.2008 - 01:36
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 22.09.2008 at 03:40

wwF used to be good before the world wildlife fund or federation or whatever it is came and gakked up the name. now its just awful.

The video games are totally fucking awesome though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
23.09.2008 - 01:40
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 23.09.2008 at 01:36

wwF used to be good before the world wildlife fund or federation or whatever it is came and gakked up the name. now its just awful.

i havent played a wrestling video game since WWF v. NWO on nintendo 64. but what are really fuckin awesome are those amateur wrestlers that hit each other in the face with barbed wire bats and get really excessively violent. like piledrivin another dude while on the hood of a moving car. that kinda shit is HELLA funny.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.09.2008 - 01:44
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 01:40

i havent played a wrestling video game since WWF v. NWO on nintendo 64. but what are really fuckin awesome are those amateur wrestlers that hit each other in the face with barbed wire bats and get really excessively violent. like piledrivin another dude while on the hood of a moving car. that kinda shit is HELLA funny.

Like backyard wrestling type stuff? I saw this one sweet one on youtube of one guy slamming another guy through a table, but off the top of the roof of their house, the video ends with the two guys laying on the ground groaning in agony.
----
- George Carlin
23.09.2008 - 01:46
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 23.09.2008 at 01:44

Like backyard wrestling type stuff? I saw this one sweet one on youtube of one guy slamming another guy through a table, but off the top of the roof of their house, the video ends with the two guys laying on the ground groaning in agony.

yeah the backyard wrestling. i know which one youre talking about. it was off the dudes roof and through a table that had like tacks or nails or broken glass on it or something. that stuff is GNARLY. almost as brutal as watching dudes get gored by bulls.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.09.2008 - 01:49
Hamird
Lieutenant

Oh, you should play the Smackdown vs RAW 2007 and 2008.
They are very nice.. Especially the 24/7 career is so nice..

Metallica's new song will be the official soundtrack for the upcoming PPV, No Mercy 2008.. I don't like Metallica. Also if Undertaker won't take part in this PPV I won't watch this one...
23.09.2008 - 01:50
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 01:46

Written by Doc G. on 23.09.2008 at 01:44

yeah the backyard wrestling. i know which one youre talking about. it was off the dudes roof and through a table that had like tacks or nails or broken glass on it or something. that stuff is GNARLY. almost as brutal as watching dudes get gored by bulls.

Yeah if you like that stuff you should check out this one wrestler called Sick Nick Mondo. its some wrestling league that you can only find video taped matches on the internet, but the guy is totally insane, watching him like slam people off of roofs but through tables wrapped in barbed wire then lit on fire. Its pretty nuts, after watching that stuff even the most brutal WWE or ECW match seems like sesame street.
----
- George Carlin
23.09.2008 - 01:56
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Hamird on 23.09.2008 at 01:49

Oh, you should play the Smackdown vs RAW 2007 and 2008.
They are very nice.. Especially the 24/7 career is so nice..

Metallica's new song will be the official soundtrack for the upcoming PPV, No Mercy 2008.. I don't like Metallica. Also if Undertaker won't take part in this PPV I won't watch this one...

which new metallica song?
and yeah i wouldnt watch if undertaker isnt going to be partaking. now that sting and stone cold are gone, he's the only good thing left in WWE
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

23.09.2008 - 01:58
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen

Yeah if you like that stuff you should check out this one wrestler called Sick Nick Mondo. its some wrestling league that you can only find video taped matches on the internet, but the guy is totally insane, watching him like slam people off of roofs but through tables wrapped in barbed wire then lit on fire. Its pretty nuts, after watching that stuff even the most brutal WWE or ECW match seems like sesame street.

yeah. WWE and ECW are only brutal when someone dies falling off of rafters 80 feet above the ring like bret hart did hella days back. or when chris benoit goes batshit and murders his entire family then himself. did you see the wwe where the boxer floyd mayweather broke the big show's nose? HELLUV FUNNY.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

23.09.2008 - 02:08
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 01:58

yeah. WWE and ECW are only brutal when someone dies falling off of rafters 80 feet above the ring like bret hart did hella days back. or when chris benoit goes batshit and murders his entire family then himself. did you see the wwe where the boxer floyd mayweather broke the big show's nose? HELLUV FUNNY.

Lol, you think thats brutal? I found the Wrestling League that Sick Nick Mondo is part of, its CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling), this video is a good sample of what you get:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gyo3ukVUd8s&feature=related
----
- George Carlin
23.09.2008 - 02:21
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 23.09.2008 at 02:08

Lol, you think thats brutal? I found the Wrestling League that Sick Nick Mondo is part of, its CZW (Combat Zone Wrestling), this video is a good sample of what you get:

SHIIIIIIIIIT they have a shop light fetish. YEESH.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

23.09.2008 - 02:27
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 02:21

Yeah, funny thing is, they also seem to be better wrestlers than the WWE guys, not to mention twice the balls. I dont know about you, but there isnt enough money in the world to pay me to do what those guys are doing.
----
- George Carlin
23.09.2008 - 02:31
Hamird
Lieutenant
Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 01:56

which new metallica song?
and yeah i wouldnt watch if undertaker isnt going to be partaking. now that sting and stone cold are gone, he's the only good thing left in WWE

Day that never comes.
Undertaker is the smartest superstar in WW history.. Still he's inventing new move and finishers... As he did like Chokeslam, Tombstone Piledriver, Last Ride, Gogoplata and many other movements which are so interesting..
But he has serious body injuries, during last 3years which he was in storyline with Mark Henry, Batista, Khali and especially Edge... And now he will be in storyline with the Big-Show..
There some rumors about his retiring in Wrestlemania 25, silver anniversary. I think he must go for 17-0 if the rumor will happen...
After his retiring I'll close my Friday Smackdown tv shows and watch my old tapes mid 90's with nice superstars + Undertaker..
23.09.2008 - 02:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Doc G. on 23.09.2008 at 02:27

Written by LeChron James on 23.09.2008 at 02:21

Yeah, funny thing is, they also seem to be better wrestlers than the WWE guys, not to mention twice the balls. I dont know about you, but there isnt enough money in the world to pay me to do what those guys are doing.

yeah i'd have to be offered a crazy amount of cash money/cocaine/combination thereof/and jacked up on PCP at match time to do something like that. everything is authentic compared to the theater that is WWE. not to mention ive never seen shop lights and flaming tables covered in barbed wire on WWE anyway hahah
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

23.09.2008 - 05:26
Number Juan

I heard Taker actually wants to retire when he is 50 and wants to reach 20-0 at WM.
----
A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand. - Bertrand Russell
23.09.2008 - 13:54
Hamird
Lieutenant
Yeah, there are tons of rumors about The Undertaker.. Even I heard Ted Debiase in the latest WWE managers meeting offered Mcmahan to break the streak of Undertaker to present another legend for WWE.. But they are rumors, I think he will retire as a hero with x-0..