Metal Storm logo
Todesbonden - To Release First Full-Length Album

Todesbonden - the US classical, renaissance influenced gothic/doom-metal band created by Laurie Ann Haus (Autumn Tears, Ephemeral Sun, Nest, Rain Fell Within, Garden Of Shadows) - are finally releasing their long-awaited album "Sleep Now, Quiet Forest" through Prophecy Recordings on June 24.
"Sleep Now, Quiet Forest" was mixed, produced and mastered by Jens Bogren (Opeth, Katatonia, Daylight Dies, Pain Of Salvation) from Fascination Street Studios.

"Sleep Now, Quiet Forest" tracklisting:

01. Surrender To The Sea [Listen]
02. Surya Namaskara
03. Trianon
04. Angus Og's Fiddle
05. Fading Empire
06. Ghost Of The Crescent Moon [Listen]
07. Flow My Tears
08. Sailing Alone
09. Lullaby [The Wickerman (1972) Movie Soundtrack cover]
10. Battle Of Kadesh [Listen]
11. Sleep Now, Quiet Forest

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Todesbonden
Posted: 22.03.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 18 users
22.03.2008 - 21:02
Golden Wing

Hooray!!! Finally, it''s release date is chosen. Seems Ive been waiting for it for.. years...
23.03.2008 - 07:51
WarriorOfMetal

YES! although i did actually know this the other day....not a specific date, but Laurie told me it'd be coming out sometime in June....either way, should be awesome!
27.03.2008 - 08:32
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Definitely looking forward to this... It really does seem like it's been forever !! The EP had always left me wanting more...
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
18.08.2008 - 08:25
Jason W.
Razorbliss
In case anyone has forgotten about its release, or has yet to hear it - it's great. Seriously, so good, it's put me in a mood that music hasn't done for quite awhile One of the best purchases of 2008 for me and it was not terribly hard to find in the usual online retailers...
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2933 | This month: 4