Metal Storm logo
Hollenthon - New Video Online

Extreme metallers Hollenthon have posted online a new video clip [Link] for the song 'Son Of Perdition'.

This song comes off the band's new full-length album, entitled "Opus Magnum", which will be release on May 30th in Europe via Napalm Records (June 10th in USA). Also the CD will feature eight songs and a cover version, plus this video.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Hollenthon
Posted: 26.03.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   Visited by: 20 users
27.03.2008 - 10:52
Magatouve
Account deleted
I liked the video ... it's a good one. The bands were performing well. Few metal musicians perform well in video clips. Many of them seem rather pretentious. The song is good I guess. I hope this album will be better than previous one which was not good enough for me.
27.03.2008 - 13:23
pralat

The opposite situation for me: I like previous album very much, but new song didn't kick my ass. I hope that the rest of the songs from the new album will be better...
----
:-[--+
28.03.2008 - 07:41
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Interesting video - I don't recall seeing one too much like it, even though it's quite simple in terms of what's actually going on. And I second Magatouve's post that the band is very genuine in the video - most bands are ridiculous or pathetic for some reason in videos, but not here!

The song is very good - it's different than I was expecting, so I am looking forward to hearing the whole album
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 3804 | This month: 14