Metal Storm logo
Visceral Bleeding - Working On New Material

Brutal Metallers Visceral Bleeding have posted the following news on their MySpace:

"We thought it was time to give all you guys some news to what's going on in the V.B camp:

After the tour last year with Deicide we all felt that we needed a break from the band and because of that we only did a couple of shows during the rest of 2007. But now after a well needed rest we have regained our strength and we've now started writing material for a fourth album. As of now we only have a few riffs here and there but we have a wellformed plan for the next album and we're all very excited to start working on this. So that's that..

Also, we've put up a thread in our forum [Link] you should check out. We're looking for someone who would like to help us give our myspace page a well needed face lift. So if you're interested in helping us either reply to the thread in the forum or send us an email in here with links to other myspace pages that you've done so we can see your work.

That's about it for now.."

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Visceral Bleeding
Posted: 04.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 4 users
04.04.2008 - 20:03
Infidel
Child of Hell
yeah...good news today...I like this band...their music is fascinated for me...I'm looking forward to it...can't wait !!

Hits total: 2845 | This month: 7