Metal Storm logo
Textures - New Album Streaming Online

Textures have posted the following update:

"We are excited to announce that a our new album "Silhouettes" can be listened to in its entirety on our MySpace page. This a week before it will see its European release through Listenable Records! We would love some feedback, as this is the result of 6 months of hard work!"

"Silhouettes" is due to be released on April 21st via Listenable Records.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Textures
Posted: 11.04.2008 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 27 users
11.04.2008 - 19:02
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Listening to it now, we'll see how it goes.
----
The force will be with you, always.
11.04.2008 - 19:22
Asitis

It is freaking sweet! Though I'm not convinced that its better then Drawing Circles.
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
11.04.2008 - 19:28
Unconsecrated
Perpetual Ascent
Written by Asitis on 11.04.2008 at 19:22

It is freaking sweet! Though I'm not convinced that its better then Drawing Circles.

Yeah, i heard it several times and i think that Drawing Circles is still better than this one.
12.04.2008 - 14:00
Talvi

Hey people, listen to it some more times, because you know how difficult to get is Textures music. New album is awesome, and I can't even tell how good it is even though I've heard it a lot of times.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
12.04.2008 - 19:11
MetalManic

Written by Talvi on 12.04.2008 at 14:00

Hey people, listen to it some more times, because you know how difficult to get is Textures music. New album is awesome, and I can't even tell how good it is even though I've heard it a lot of times.

Agreed. There is definitely a progressive edge here. If this album doesn't make a lot of metal heads top list of 2008 then I am obviously retarded.
13.04.2008 - 17:04
Talvi

Written by MetalManic on 12.04.2008 at 19:11

Agreed. There is definitely a progressive edge here. If this album doesn't make a lot of metal heads top list of 2008 then I am obviously retarded.

To me is the best album of 2008, until something better comes. Potential albums to surpass this one are the Wintersun one, Orphaned Land or Gojira. I don't think of any other band that can make a so godly album.
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
13.04.2008 - 18:52
MetalManic

Written by Talvi on 13.04.2008 at 17:04

Written by MetalManic on 12.04.2008 at 19:11

To me is the best album of 2008, until something better comes. Potential albums to surpass this one are the Wintersun one, Orphaned Land or Gojira. I don't think of any other band that can make a so godly album.

Yeah man, those three will be something...actually Gojira is going to be intense. Also, w/o a doubt, although not as heavy, Katatonia will surely put out a new masterpiece. Oh 2008, what a potentially awesome year of music you may be!
14.04.2008 - 16:58
addiction

i dont want to listen to the whole album like that...i will buy it first (i'm sure i'll like it since i liked the other 2)...and i am going to see them live tomorrow anyway...:) its cool to listen to new songs live...makes you appreciate them more...:)
----
alive in the superunknown

Hits total: 3035 | This month: 3