Metal Storm logo
Kiko Loureiro - Universo Inverso

16.04.2008 - 10:06
Vinnie R.
Chido Chido
Is well known that this guy is from the brazilian band Angra. They perform a very good progressive metal and are a very talented musicians with a musical study background.

Going to the point, loureiro has 2 solo cd's in his career, the first one No Gravity has some very spectacular metal chapters and also a very good fussion songs (Mike Terrana at the drums!), but universo inverso is avery good disc with a total different way to go from the first release, this one has a lot of beauty that have every good disc of jazz, and also a very very good groove and latin jazz.

My favorite tracks are Samba de Elisa, Anastacia, Ojos Verdes, Havana, Espera ai and Realidade Paralela (Actually the entire disc is my favorite!)

So, you've listened up yet?

Oh, and a favor, if someone knows how to get the Ojos verdes tab i will be very grateful for life!
16.04.2008 - 11:08
ylside

Awesome, I completely love this album man Kiko Loureiro can be as great in metal as in jazz. Universo Inverso is clearly better to my ears than his first solo CD No Gravity.
Excellent album which you can recommend to anyone into guitar. Not only metalheads. 9.5/10 !
24.08.2010 - 05:38
warrior_of_ice

Love this album. listened to it a lot around Christmas time- i dont know why
01.09.2010 - 02:08
Iriki

Written by warrior_of_ice on 24.08.2010 at 05:38

Love this album. listened to it a lot around Christmas time- i dont know why

Well, I prefer the last one, FullBlast, check it out as well.

01.09.2010 - 03:08
warrior_of_ice

Yeah, fullblast is really good too. i wish there were a few tabs out there.