Metal Storm logo
Italian Metalstormers

Original post

Posted by dark awakening, 19.06.2006 - 11:44
This topic once was mine (in the old forum), I have to create it again, now. Come on friends, let's talk and show me that there are still Italian metalstormers on this site.
28.06.2011 - 16:41
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Elio on 28.06.2011 at 13:58

Ahah btw you better look for some of those cheaper supermarkets where they sell almost everything (well, just avoid lidl for now lol), pizza is a thing you will eat every once in a while, eating @ home is way less expensive than eating outside in the long run

Why is lidl bad? I heard lidl is a good cheap store where you can get your foodstuff with way more cheaper prices than you could ever get in Estonia... They say it's so cheap that you'll actually save money by flying to a lidl store in Germany, buying the necessary goods and then return to Estonia... seriously, Estonia is expensive but the average income of an average person is around 400 euros...

And yep, I imagine that cooking yourself beats eating out big time... a colleague said that while in Italy they spent 60 euros on a meal in a restaurant in a quasi-abandoned village...
28.06.2011 - 17:22
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ernis on 28.06.2011 at 16:41

Why is lidl bad? I heard lidl is a good cheap store where you can get your foodstuff with way more cheaper prices than you could ever get in Estonia... They say it's so cheap that you'll actually save money by flying to a lidl store in Germany, buying the necessary goods and then return to Estonia... seriously, Estonia is expensive but the average income of an average person is around 400 euros...

dude, the contaminated meat eaten in France and Germany was bought to lidl D:
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.06.2011 - 19:39
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Elio on 28.06.2011 at 17:22

Contaminated meat? Where? When?

The only epidemic I recently heard of concerned bean sprouts which had bacteria in'em...
You mean it was bought FROM lidl or sold TO lidl? Which way?
28.06.2011 - 19:50
Elio
Red Nightmare
Written by Ernis on 28.06.2011 at 19:39

Written by Elio on 28.06.2011 at 17:22

Contaminated meat? Where? When?

The only epidemic I recently heard of concerned bean sprouts which had bacteria in'em...
You mean it was bought FROM lidl or sold TO lidl? Which way?

yeah sorry, bought FROM lidl
really you haven't heard of this? it has been big news recently, hamburgers contaminated with Escherichia Coli
----
IntoPlighT said: "Slipknot is 15 years old how the fuck is that Nu metal?"

BEST. QUOTE. EVER.
28.06.2011 - 20:42
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Elio on 28.06.2011 at 19:50

yeah sorry, bought FROM lidl
really you haven't heard of this? it has been big news recently, hamburgers contaminated with Escherichia Coli

Yes, the media was speaking bout the coli bacteria all the time but the source was probably salad and at the beginning cucumbers from Spain were the main suspect until the bean sprouts were discovered somewhere in Germany... Would make sense because you usually cook the meat whereas the bean sprouts were consumed raw...
09.10.2012 - 00:07
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Hello everyone! I'm visiting Italy next weekend and I'm wondering if there are any metal shops at either Livorno or Venezia.
Anybody from around there?
Would appreciate the help a lot! Thanks thanks
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
09.10.2012 - 11:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Linak on 09.10.2012 at 00:07

Hello everyone! I'm visiting Italy next weekend and I'm wondering if there are any metal shops at either Livorno or Venezia.
Anybody from around there?
Would appreciate the help a lot! Thanks thanks

I know only in Verona where was a lots of metal stuff and alots of Italian ultras merchendise
I boght Brigate Gialo BGlu scarf there
Its close to old town near river
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.10.2012 - 00:54
Ernis
狼獾
Written by Bad English on 09.10.2012 at 11:44

I know only in Verona where was a lots of metal stuff and alots of Italian ultras merchendise

You mean that ONE shop? And you say that's a lot... : )

I don't know if Linak would be thrilled but Venice sells metal bijouterie, so to speak, in several gift shops... including replicas of firearms, daggers, swords and other weapons and Adolf-era German memorabilia... I don't know whether this would count as metal stuff tho...
21.10.2012 - 00:55
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Written by Ernis on 14.10.2012 at 00:54

Written by Bad English on 09.10.2012 at 11:44

You mean that ONE shop? And you say that's a lot... : )

I don't know if Linak would be thrilled but Venice sells metal bijouterie, so to speak, in several gift shops... including replicas of firearms, daggers, swords and other weapons and Adolf-era German memorabilia... I don't know whether this would count as metal stuff tho...

I found a lot of weapon replicas, they were pretty awesome, I guess it was kind of a stretch to hope for a metal shop over there hah.
Thanks for the one useful reply tho
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
03.03.2013 - 11:36
Hellvomit
Ugh, no Italian in this forum? The topic seems to be dead
----
[http://unblessed-distro.blogspot.it/]
03.03.2013 - 13:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hellvomit on 03.03.2013 at 11:36

Ugh, no Italian in this forum? The topic seems to be dead

like all forum .... I remeber talking whit good italian members in old days here
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.03.2013 - 16:55
R Lewis
I noticed this few days ago... I'm afraid these days we're too ashamed of our Country to show here
Here in Italy politicians become comedians and viceversa.
I don't fuc*ing understand why aren't we able to do everything as everyone else does. We have already destroyed our economy, our history and above all our international credibility, thanks to the 1st of the two idiots in the pics. What's left?
----
We could be so much more than we are. Stop.
05.03.2013 - 19:45
Ernis
狼獾
Written by R Lewis on 05.03.2013 at 16:55

I noticed this few days ago... I'm afraid these days we're too ashamed of our Country to show here
I don't fuc*ing understand why aren't we able to do everything as everyone else does. We have already destroyed our economy, our history and above all our international credibility, thanks to the 1st of the two idiots in the pics. What's left?

Don't worry bub... at least you don't have to be confined in an ideological camp for one year of your life that teaches you to worship your political leaders and grants you a possibility to blow up 100 000 euros of taxpayer money in the end if you're an apt pupil... then again... seeing the unemployment rates in Italy, military service could even be a way out for some people who might not be able to go abroad...

I'm sad because I love Italy and it is such a rich and beautiful country... too bad it's governed by horny old men who spend the people's money on whores while young people have to live in miserable conditions due to unemployment...
05.03.2013 - 20:13
Azarath
Free as a.. Fish

Here in Italy politicians become comedians

That's one trve mofo.

I'm quite impressed by his ability to make comeback after comeback.
05.03.2013 - 21:17
R Lewis
Written by Ernis on 05.03.2013 at 19:45

Don't worry bub... at least you don't have to be confined in an ideological camp for one year of your life that teaches you to worship your political leaders and grants you a possibility to blow up 100 000 euros of taxpayer money in the end if you're an apt pupil...

I damn hope you're joking... Is it really like that in Estonia?
----
05.03.2013 - 21:19
R Lewis
Written by Azarath on 05.03.2013 at 20:13

That's one trve mofo.
I'm quite impressed by his ability to make comeback after comeback.

And I'm quite impressed by the people's ability to put every time trust in him. When asked, nobody ever admits "I voted Berlusconi", but they do. Electors are ashamed of the politician they vote.
----
08.03.2013 - 21:26
Ernis
狼獾
Written by R Lewis on 05.03.2013 at 21:17

Written by Ernis on 05.03.2013 at 19:45

Don't worry bub... at least you don't have to be confined in an ideological camp for one year of your life that teaches you to worship your political leaders and grants you a possibility to blow up 100 000 euros of taxpayer money in the end if you're an apt pupil...

I damn hope you're joking... Is it really like that in Estonia?

Yes it is... My bro is currently in the aerial defence department and mayb he can even fire one shot from mistral... one shot costs a lot : )
10.03.2013 - 11:51
Hellvomit

prepared, the worst is yet to come!
----
10.03.2013 - 13:34
R Lewis
Written by Hellvomit on 10.03.2013 at 11:51

prepared, the worst is yet to come!

Peggio? What's worse than this?
----
10.03.2013 - 15:12
Hellvomit
I predict an unprecedented recession and especially anyone who knows how or is willing to stop this bleeding. In times like these but we get out? I doubt it, we waited to slip in the s**it and do nothing, now it's too late!
----
13.03.2013 - 16:55
R Lewis
Written by Hellvomit on 10.03.2013 at 15:12

I predict an unprecedented recession and especially anyone who knows how or is willing to stop this bleeding. In times like these but we get out? I doubt it, we waited to slip in the s**it and do nothing, now it's too late!

The last, big crisis has been in the postwar period, and it was followed by the boom of the 60s. Ain't it possible today?
----
27.12.2013 - 05:30
moncrete
Hi, moncrete is here...

from italy...

;-)
31.05.2014 - 17:50
R Lewis
Oh, this thread reflects so well the Italian metal scene.

Empty and dead.
----