Metal Storm logo
Ayreon - "Elected" EP Samples Available

Audio samples from "Elected" EP ? a collaboration between Arjen Lucassen (Ayreon) and Tobias Sammet (Avantasia) ? are available at this location.
More information about this EP was previously reported here.
"Elected" EP will be release by InsideOut Music/SPV (April 25 for Germany, Austria and Switzerland, April 28 for the rest of Europe).

Source: arjenlucassen.com
Band profile: Ayreon
Posted: 22.04.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 81 users
22.04.2008 - 18:26
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Haha, pretty catchy, and I love the cover art! I'm 100 % sure it's stolen from "thick as a brick" (seen my avatar?
Don't know if I will purchase it though, but I would like the cover art as a poster
22.04.2008 - 20:04
Akke920

From what i've heard so far, it sounds pretty good! But i won't buy it! I've already ordered into the electric castle.. and that should take me a few listens!
23.04.2008 - 06:25
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Spyroid on 22.04.2008 at 18:26

... but I would like the cover art as a poster

agreed that cover art concept is way better than the horrifyingly bad 3D CGI abortions that bands have been coming out with nowadays
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
23.04.2008 - 09:03
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
Written by LeChron James on 23.04.2008 at 06:25

Written by Spyroid on 22.04.2008 at 18:26

... but I would like the cover art as a poster

agreed that cover art concept is way better than the horrifyingly bad 3D CGI abortions that bands have been coming out with nowadays

At least Ayreon doesn't use them (except on Flight of the Migrator)
23.04.2008 - 10:24
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
I will take it as soon as possible , every work of ayreon is the best
as you said , I like that cover too
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.

Hits total: 4200 | This month: 4