Metal Storm logo
Agalloch - Part Ways With Record Label

Agalloch has issued the following update:

Having fulfilled our record contract with The End Records, we have decided not to renew with them. We thank The End for 10 years of hard work and dedication. Our three full-length albums will continue to be in print for as long as there is a demand for them. Agalloch's immediate plans are to remain low key, work on new material, and look towards the future.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Agalloch
Posted: 24.04.2008 by bluemobiusx

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 99 users
24.04.2008 - 06:44
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I guess its time for a change and I stubbornly await the next LP.
----
Coldgrits
24.04.2008 - 08:49
Promonex
Cathemeral
Wouldn't be surprised if they end up with Prophecy next.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
24.04.2008 - 08:54
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
working on material without a label? i approve.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
24.04.2008 - 10:29
Asitis

In a interview here at MS they talked about the White EP and how it would be their last release for quite a while.. "staying low key", not having a label... It does frighten me a bit
----
The silent moment, right before the dusk fades away
I open my eyes, but the darkness stays
25.04.2008 - 04:02
dancingdecember

Written by Asitis on 24.04.2008 at 10:29

In a interview here at MS they talked about the White EP and how it would be their last release for quite a while.. "staying low key", not having a label... It does frighten me a bit

hey hey now..
----
i'm super, thanks for asking
25.04.2008 - 19:53
Promonex
Cathemeral
Fortunately "staying low key" apparently doesn't include their live activities. They are already confirmed for a small European festival in 2009
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
27.04.2008 - 03:21
-Valhalla-

I would like to see them on a bigger label actually, Agalloch is one of those bands that will never have to worry about selling out, so i really wanna hear them recorded with better equipment and such.
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.
27.04.2008 - 21:03
Promonex
Cathemeral
Written by -Valhalla- on 27.04.2008 at 03:21

I would like to see them on a bigger label actually, Agalloch is one of those bands that will never have to worry about selling out, so i really wanna hear them recorded with better equipment and such.

Hm? I don't really see anything wrong with any of their recordings. Except for "Of Stone, Wind and Pillor" and "From Which of This Oak" perhaps, but those days are long gone anyway.
----

Hits total: 4950 | This month: 7