Metal Storm logo
Bands T-shirts

Original post

Posted by , 20.07.2009 - 13:20
Written by Joseph on 17.05.2006 at 12:48

Mmmm Well i have those T-shirts :

Iron Maiden : Shoot That Fuckers

What is that shirt worth nowadays? I bought one at the time, and it has sat in the cupbaord unworn.
23.09.2016 - 01:21
Crimson Maiden

I am not much into band t-shirts,but, I got one Cradle of Filth with the demon priest looking thing on it, got it a long time ago. I rarely wear it and keep it covered in plastic so not to ruin it....was $25 bucks, is another reason why I never wear it....:banger2:
23.09.2016 - 01:42
Korpi
\m/ ichigan
But if you wear it till it falls apart then you got a wicked backpatch.
I never wore my Sunless Rise shirt though, can't bring myself to destroy something with a limited run of 22; the band sent an email asking for pictures of fans wearing their shirts, felt guilty.
02.07.2018 - 02:53
VIG
Account deleted
I've got:

Neurosis (Times Of Grace baseball shirt)
Mayhem (Ordo Ad Chao)
Dragged Into Sunlight (Totem Of Skulls)
Sigh (Ghastly Funeral Theatre)
Agoraphobic Nosebleed (Bestial)
02.07.2018 - 03:53
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Used to have a boatload, could do metal or punk t's for maybe three or four weeks before running out. age, size trimmed down that list, then a certain dutch doom dude bumped a couple packages my way. yet again further trimmed when we moved to South America and I cut my possessions down to two suitcases and a large (65L) backpack.

currently have:

Clutch - Earth Rocker 3/4 sleeve (like early 80s style, black shirt, white sleeves... all the rage 35 years ago) tour shirt
Darkthrone - Circle The Wagons on back
Ortega
Sleestak - Sleestak image, courtesy of the band
Mastodon - Crack The Skye shirt got in '09 at the tour. sun faded, always in my rotation when i travel

Doom Shall Rise - VI - w/ Charlton Heston as Moses
Dutch Doom Days - XI - w/ Process of Guilt and Faal amongst the performers.

Finally, my prized possession (well, in the Metal Attire category), super rare Ortega hoodie. Apparently was supposed to have silver lettering, instead got white. They gave to Marcel who bumped it my way. Further, first time I wore it was during a snow 'storm' (in Arizona... ) the snow somehow faded a patch or two into a dull purple, giving it added character.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
02.07.2018 - 03:54
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Oh, my newest acquisition.. though not band or event specific. artwork has six pallbearers carrying a coffin titled "Doom Metal Crowdsurfing"
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
02.07.2018 - 03:56
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BitterCOld on 02.07.2018 at 03:54

Oh, my newest acquisition.. though not band or event specific. artwork has six pallbearers carrying a coffin titled "Doom Metal Crowdsurfing"

I still need to order it.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

11.10.2020 - 16:54
Khalimah

Written by Metal|Bleed on 22.05.2013 at 03:32

This t-shirt is awesome !!

This t-shirt you can get it from this site http://www.metal-shop.eu/t-shirts/metal-t-shirts/p/t-shirt-men-cannibal-corpse-global-evisceration-celopotisk-plastic-head/ for good price

I saw this one at a local store https://merchhub.dk/products/as-i-lay-dying-cobra-t-shirt-pack?_pos=1&_sid=1cc108971&_ss=r and bought it:

I still completely love it.
27.10.2020 - 00:26
JÄY
Metal slave
I am obsessed with buying band shirts... Been purchasing 1 or two a month for a long time... gotta be over 100 now. I'm especially interested in shirts of albums I love. Finally just got a classic Rust in Peace album cover tee!
27.10.2020 - 02:56
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
God I don't even want to count. Between my mostly hardcore/punk collection and my metal band shirts I can guarantee I have almost 200. Need to trim down but they are all way too awesome to pass on.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS