Metal Storm logo
Bands T-shirts

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 20.07.2009 - 13:20
Written by Joseph on 17.05.2006 at 12:48

Mmmm Well i have those T-shirts :

Iron Maiden : Shoot That Fuckers

What is that shirt worth nowadays? I bought one at the time, and it has sat in the cupbaord unworn.
07.07.2013 - 21:52
TrollandDie
Just Vader, Warbringer and Death shirts atm.

Whenever I'm in town and have the option of buying one, I usually go ''I'm hungry and can't eat this'' so buy food nstead.

I'd say my hobbies would be a lot more productive if I just planned meals better...
----
Hello, my name is Mr......Snrub and I think it would be a capital idea to invest the money back in the nuclear plant.
08.07.2013 - 04:07
Reika
Written by Guest on 25.03.2013 at 15:31

Finished my backet jacket.

This is very pretty! Did you wear it to Hellfest? If so, I may have seen you - it seems awfully familiar.

I want to get these at the moment, but Hellfest left me broke. So I'm currently awaiting my next instalment of my student loan.

08.07.2013 - 10:56
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Reika on 08.07.2013 at 04:07

This is very pretty! Did you wear it to Hellfest? If so, I may have seen you - it seems awfully familiar.

Thanks nah, I couldn't afford Hellfest unfortunately so it couldn't have been me. Sounds like someone has been ripping off my layouts though
08.07.2013 - 22:10
Reika
Written by Guest on 08.07.2013 at 10:56

Thanks nah, I couldn't afford Hellfest unfortunately so it couldn't have been me. Sounds like someone has been ripping off my layouts though

Ohhh they must be then ;P
I believe it had a very similar colour scheme and it most certainly had some of those patches on it.
It's a shame you couldn't afford it, you'll have to makes sure you can next year so you can hunt them down and make their blood the next addition to your jacket, ehe.
10.07.2013 - 02:10
Until the End
My most recent t-shirt acquisitions; Enshine (plain black with logo), Words Of Farewell (grey EMP 'Immersion' pre-order exclusive - even though it was after release date, last one in stock) and Omnium Gatherum (black Record Shop X 'Beyond' pre-order exclusive). Also currently waiting for a brown Mors Principium Est shirt being sent from the US.
12.07.2013 - 01:15
ANGEL REAPER
So i have decided to print two T-shirts :
1. A white one with MAYHEM logo on front and this on the back:

2.A black one with DARKTHRONE logo on front and this on the back:

I'll show you how it looks when i finally print them ...
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
15.08.2013 - 21:55
Vombatus
Potorro
Did anyone try the distro Warhead Metal Store and tell me if they are reliable ??

They have some very nice looking patches, but I has no paypal and they don't accept bank transfer....

Otherwise, any suggestions of good patch stores where it isn't all Paypal stuff (like ebay, etc..)?
15.08.2013 - 22:01
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Vombatus on 15.08.2013 at 21:55

Did anyone try the distro Warhead Metal Store and tell me if they are reliable ??

They have some very nice looking patches, but I has no paypal and they don't accept bank transfer....

Otherwise, any suggestions of good patch stores where it isn't all Paypal stuff (like ebay, etc..)?

I've had two orders with them, and they both arrived fine. Not the fastest in the world, but the flat £3 fee per patch is very nice indeed.

Why wouldn't you have Paypal though? It must make internet shopping near impossible.
16.08.2013 - 01:10
Vombatus
Potorro
Written by Guest on 15.08.2013 at 22:01

Why wouldn't you have Paypal though? It must make internet shopping near impossible.

I had a Paypal account once but due to oscure reasons I can't use it anymore :

No paypal isn't such a big deal... most labels and distros accept bank transfers or debit card on server, though I'm struggling for the patches... will probably give the Warhead guys a try even if I have to use Western Union
27.09.2013 - 15:58
Krankheit
Account deleted
Bought this one and a another Urfaust t-shirt with the Trúbadóirí Ólta an Diabhail artwork

27.09.2013 - 21:48
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Got this Pig Destroyer tshirt a few days ago. I'm extremely happy. Not only is Pig Destroyer one of my favorite bands of all time... I always wanted to have a PD tshirt and it also happens to be from my favorite PD song.

----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
27.09.2013 - 23:15
Cynic Metalhead
Paisa Vich Nasha
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.09.2013 at 21:48

Got this Pig Destroyer tshirt a few days ago. I'm extremely happy. Not only is Pig Destroyer one of my favorite bands of all time... I always wanted to have a PD tshirt and it also happens to be from my favorite PD song.

Oh my, this is awesome.

even i was looking to buy PG tee online from couple of days and it feels like i'm pretty unlucky to get one up like this. It's amazing. I'm now digging it more to see if it's available and can reach in India asap.
27.09.2013 - 23:17
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 27.09.2013 at 23:15
Oh my, this is awesome.
even i was looking to buy PG tee online from couple of days and it feels like i'm pretty unlucky to get one up like this. It's amazing. I'm now digging it more to see if it's available and can reach in India asap.

I got it from this page! A bit on the expensive side but to me it was worth it.
----
Rod, let me love you.
28.09.2013 - 02:28
no one
Account deleted
Ordered this the other day off e bay, probably just some dude who puts the logo on some budget tee but 'hey' you try and get an original tee shirt off the band with the least promotion in the world, and also not be a Hypothermia fan boy on facebook.

05.10.2013 - 05:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Guest on 28.09.2013 at 02:28

...and also not be a Hypothermia fan boy on facebook.

I've noticed this as well, Christ they have some crazy fans.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
07.10.2013 - 18:19
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.09.2013 at 23:17

indiemerch FTW!
I've spent about 200$ on that site alone
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
07.10.2013 - 18:53
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Spirit Molecule on 07.10.2013 at 18:19

Written by X-Ray Rod on 27.09.2013 at 23:17

indiemerch FTW!
I've spent about 200$ on that site alone

Same, shirts are like $15. cant go wrong.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
20.10.2013 - 13:39
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
From the TDEP gig this friday. Just a simple and classy tshirt.

I also got a Maybeshewill tshirt but I can't find any pics of it.
----
Rod, let me love you.
20.10.2013 - 14:37
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.10.2013 at 13:39

From the TDEP gig this friday. Just a simple and classy tshirt.

Nice. TDEP must have been crazy. I've seen Maybeshewill live, they are quite cool.

I would love a tee of theirs with this artwork

----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
20.10.2013 - 14:51
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Spirit Molecule on 20.10.2013 at 14:37

Nice. TDEP must have been crazy. I've seen Maybeshewill live, they are quite cool.

I would love a tee of theirs with this artwork

They were quite insane indeed. Glad they met up the expectations I had considering all the comments I've read about their crazy attitude. Cool dudes.
Maybeshewill was pretty nice as well (they are supporting TDEP's tour). Quite emotional stuff and the sound was cristal clear. I took the opportunity and got their 3 full lengths right away. Their debut does have a nice artwork indeed but I don't know how it would work on a tshirt. Would be awesome to have as framed artwork though!

The tshirt I have is just a greay tshirt with a flying black bird and the logo. Simple but I like it!
----
Rod, let me love you.
20.10.2013 - 14:56
Uldreth
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.10.2013 at 14:51

They were quite insane indeed. Glad they met up the expectations I had considering all the comments I've read about their crazy attitude. Cool dudes.
Maybeshewill was pretty nice as well (they are supporting TDEP's tour). Quite emotional stuff and the sound was cristal clear. I took the opportunity and got their 3 full lengths right away. Their debut does have a nice artwork indeed but I don't know how it would work on a tshirt. Would be awesome to have as framed artwork though!

The tshirt I have is just a greay tshirt with a flying black bird and the logo. Simple but I like it!

Man I fucking envy you, that tour also went to my capital before but I had to miss them. Managed to see 65daysofstatic (similiar band to Maybeshewill) a couple of days later but I realyl wanted to see TDEP :/ .
20.10.2013 - 14:58
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Uldreth on 20.10.2013 at 14:56

Man I fucking envy you, that tour also went to my capital before but I had to miss them. Managed to see 65daysofstatic (similiar band to Maybeshewill) a couple of days later but I realyl wanted to see TDEP :/ .

Oooh you've seen 65daysofstatic? Nice! I only have "One Time For All Time" on my computer and I enjoy it quite a lot every now and then.
Seeing one of TDEP guitarrist playing wile hanging upside down and the vocalists just jumping and climbing shit like a maniac was pretty fun. At one of the many times he went up front to meet the public he grabbed me and screamed right into my ear.
----
Rod, let me love you.
20.10.2013 - 15:02
Uldreth
Written by X-Ray Rod on 20.10.2013 at 14:58

Written by Uldreth on 20.10.2013 at 14:56

Oooh you've seen 65daysofstatic? Nice! I only have "One Time For All Time" on my computer and I enjoy it quite a lot every now and then.

They are pretty insane live, very energetic, constantly jumping on stage, switching instruments and being crazy in general. Something I'd imagine MSW does as well, though I have never seen them. They had a relatively good set as well, though I was disappointed that they didn't play "Drove Through Ghosts To Get Here" from One Time For All Time, which is my favourite song of theirs.

Btw, did Dillinger play 43% Burnt? If so how was that? That is one song I really really wanted to see live cause I'd imagine THAT would generate a massive moshpit explosion hahahah.
20.10.2013 - 15:16
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Uldreth on 20.10.2013 at 15:02
Something I'd imagine MSW does as well, though I have never seen them.

They don't really move around the whole stage, just regular headbanging and being kind of tranced throughout the set. Their brand of post rock isn't nearly as energetic as 65daysofstatic. It's very tranquil. Just what I needed before everything went insane.
As for your question about TDEP, I have no idea of their set as I haven't heard them for too long. But I just searched it in this awesome website. The setlist was:

Prancer
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Milk Lizard
Panasonic Youth
Room Full of Eyes
Black Bubblegum
Fix Your Face
Gold Teeth on a Bum
Hero of the Soviet Union
Nothing's Funny
One of Us Is the Killer
Crossburner
Dead as History
Good Neighbor
When I Lost My Bet

Encore:
Come to Daddy (Aphex Twin cover) (Incomplete)
Sunshine the Werewolf
43% Burnt

Unfortunately I can't say I really remember in detail how each song sounded (because I haven't listented their albums until recently). But Overall it was insane and lots of moshpits moments. xD
----
Rod, let me love you.
20.10.2013 - 15:29
Uldreth
They covered Aphex Twin, wtf?! Now I didn't know that.

Oh well I could kill for that set .

As for MSW, it's been a while since I listened to them, and I never listened to their first but as I recall their third album is very tranquil but the second has a quite aggressive sound with some hardcore elements interlaced, so I defo could imagine them being very mobile on stage. But I guess a more restrained performance does help when the headliner is Dillinger hahah.
25.10.2013 - 21:21
Abattoir
Staff
Some stuff purchased lately.

26.10.2013 - 14:00
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Written by Abattoir on 25.10.2013 at 21:21

Some stuff purchased lately.

I got that Ortega shirt ages ago already

Almost got that Funeralium shirt last weekend when they played Dutch Doom Days, but didn't get because they didn't have the right size for me. Bands really should make more XXL shirts.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.10.2013 - 14:49
Abattoir
Staff
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.10.2013 at 14:00

Almost got that Funeralium shirt last weekend when they played Dutch Doom Days, but didn't get because they didn't have the right size for me. Bands really should make more XXL shirts.

Yeah, the Ortega shirt was on my purchase list for a quite long time.

I've ordered the Funeralium t-shirt almost a month ago, and I am still waiting for it. However, I was informed recently that it has been sent to me and that was the last black one (M size) saved only for me, while the rest was sold out at DDD last weekend. Lucky me, haha
26.10.2013 - 23:41
no one
Account deleted
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.10.2013 at 14:00

yeah man that tee is last years buzz man, get with the times

Quote:
Bands really should make more XXL shirts.

or you should stop eating so much ,na i have the same problem, though i am just tall not fat
28.10.2013 - 00:05
Vombatus
Potorro
Picked this up yesterday at the Wardruna & Co gig. Also absolutely mindblowing show, was petrified during the whole set and even had goose bumps