Metal Storm logo
Places, where underground bands can send their CDs for reviews

19.06.2006 - 17:26
marinBG
I'm posting this topic because my band is issuing and album any day soon and we want to send it around to be reviewed and we are searching for places, where we can do that. Of course one of the best places to do that is here at MetalStorm. Another place where they have underground reviews is The Metal Observer and they have thier adress publish in Contacts. I hope you guys will give other suggestions for places, so the underground bands would have a useful resource here.

P.S.: I'm willing to edit this post with every new suggestion so it is easy for people using the topic...
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
20.06.2006 - 20:42
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Elite
I don't know, but try the well-known magazines? It'll probably cost you one sending a CD to them, but if you e-mail them first, they might give you more information.. I think it is worth a try..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.06.2006 - 22:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Aardschok Magazine does underground band reviews as well. They are a dutch language magazine. Terrorizer Magazine from the UK aslso does them.
This is Aardschok's postal adress: Aardschok BV, Postbus 7 5690 AA Son, The Netherlands.
an here is
Terrorizer's adress: TERRORIZER, Dark Arts Ltd., Unit 36, 10-50 Willow Street, London EC2A 4BH, UK
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.06.2006 - 00:19
marinBG
cool Ozman... thanx a lot

and for the others - keep em coming, lets not stop
----
23.06.2006 - 01:39
Fjölkaldr
it would help if you say what genre this band of yours plays
----
We become the enemy
When freedom dies for security

--Nuclear Assault--
25.06.2006 - 11:09
marinBG
we play doom death metal... but if you have something to say or a place to offer, just say it and note to which genres it might be useful... I was hoping that this topic would be helpful only to my band, but anyway... there isn't too much interest anyway
----
25.06.2006 - 12:28
Warman
Erotic Stains
For all swedish underground metal bands, send your CDs to the swedish metal magazine "Close-Up".
----
25.06.2006 - 19:29
fire101
Account deleted
Im gonna look up the adress for the magazine Decibel.

EDIT: I honestly cant find it, but here is the site:

www.decibelmagazine.com/

I hope this helps somehow.
25.06.2006 - 22:17
Destryphior
For a website check out www.metal-observer.com they make professional reviews of sent materials...
26.06.2006 - 10:46
LeDruide
For France, you can try to contact Metallian, they talk about every genre of metal, except alternative metal. Their website : www.metallian.net.
Good luck to you and your band
26.06.2006 - 21:25
Hellish Star
For Belgium (and Holland): www.hellspawn.be (language = Dutch). Send me a PM for more info because we have good contacts with labels, radiostations, websites, metalshops, distribution,...
----
www.myspace.com/hellishstar

Metal To Infiity Webzine: http://users.telenet.be/metaltoinfinity/MTIindex.htm
27.06.2006 - 00:27
Linak
I Own You Bitch
Send it to Metalstorm to Herzebeth he's the best reviewer you can hope for, honestly, I'm not just saying that cause he's my friend ^^ but hei s quite good with reviews, take a look at what he's done and make up your mind about it
----
Stick this up your fucking pee-aitch-dee.
27.06.2006 - 12:45
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
I just remembered www.lordsofmetal.nl
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.05.2007 - 22:08
iaberis
Advice Troll
http://www.bnrmetal.com is site that does reviews for albums people send them.
There's also the site http://www.tartareandesire.com but I don't know much about it...
----
Bitch! Please