Metal Storm logo
Body Art. Tattoos, Piercings, & Modifications

19.06.2006 - 23:01
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
So, like. On the old forum they had this topic and it had alot of posts with it, people showing what they had and talking about what they want. I've gotten more work since then, added more to my arm. If you hate Myspace, then don't look.

Goto More Pictures!
----
Ah... Girl look at that body, Ah... I work out
19.06.2006 - 23:12
Ur-Nammu
Account deleted
I've drawn one for myself, and I've got it all figured out, but I just need to harvest the cash :/
20.06.2006 - 01:05
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
My advice... is...

If the artist, the one doing the tattoo for you has an issue or a problem with a custom peice that they did not draw themselves, expect alot of critizism. Reason being, they are the ones that know from the point of looking at the stencil and your skin to know how it will look finished. My artist, John, a very nice man... coached me through my tattoos. He has a ton of suggestions and his say is final, even though it is my skin. He knows what he is doing and I pick something I want and he drawns it out and thinks for a bit, then gives me his approval or not. I love the dude. He is going to finish my whole arm by the end of this year.
----
20.06.2006 - 04:50
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I only have one tattoo so far, but I plan on covering both of my arms. Unfortunately I have a problem with figuring out what I want. I have the money, I just don't know what to get.
20.06.2006 - 05:23
Alouqua
Account deleted
I have one tattoo on my feet. It have a reason and I love it. Now I want another tattoo, a celtic one. I have the design right now i jut need money and time!
20.06.2006 - 08:06
Ur-Nammu
Account deleted
@Prugor, yea, I intend to give it to the artist for him/her to do a final sketch on it before it's done and just for consultation too.
20.06.2006 - 21:13
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I have one earring, which isn't a piercing, is it?

Anyway, I might do one through my nose.. and a few more earrings. I can't know, my dad doesn't allow me.
My only earring is my sign of rebellion. :grim:
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.06.2006 - 21:20
Ibanez07
Account deleted
I've always liked this idea of the wrist flames...and I'm getting it done when I turn 18...the difference would be that the flames would be thicker, and instead of red and blue, they'd be yellow and black. Here's kinda what I want...
21.06.2006 - 09:28
Prugor
Mr. Offensive
Flames are cool and all, but should only be used to fill up space between tattoos. Getting a large amount of flames is a commitment and you never know, it might not mean something to you in a few years and just look like trash.
----
21.06.2006 - 09:44
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Nothing so far, but I'm getting a tatoo as soon as possible (when I have enough money ), because I have wanted one (a very specific motive) for 4 years now and it's about time for me to get one Of course it will be on my shoulder, cause it's manly I really don't like tatoos on ancles or lower back, that's for chicks

And the first thing I'm gonna do to my body is pierce my nose and my ears cause I wanna have alltogether 11 piercings in each ear.
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
21.06.2006 - 10:51
clifford

i have a few and i wana post the pics... anyone know how?
----
Lonely roses whither and die....
21.06.2006 - 16:07
Hollow Thoughts

No tattooes for me just yet, although there are some I'd like to get, whenever I can. (Which probably won't be until I'm 18. I guess that gives me time to finalise a design or two.)
I have four earrings, two in each ear (aiming for four in each) and my nose pierced. I would like to get my lip and my navel pierced some time aswell.
----
I'm hackin' awesome.
21.06.2006 - 17:12
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
I've had a lot of ideas about tats over the years, but I think I've finally settled on getting the two different Transformers logos(Autobots and Decepticons) on my upper arms/shoulders.
----
22.06.2006 - 07:22
J.K.Carnage
Account deleted
I've got my navel pierced, and my ears once... In a year I'm gonna get a tat of some kind of wings on my upper back like angel wings or something. I know alot of people have it done, but I think it looks pretty neat when done nicely.
22.06.2006 - 11:40
hanna of steel
Poison Girl
I've only got one tattoo at the moment - a star on my forearm.

But Im considering a tribal sun of some sort further up the same arm .
As it took me about thirty years to get the first one it might not happen for a while
----
Hell is other people - Jean-Paul Sartre
22.06.2006 - 18:59
iMPERiAL_iCE
Weeping Heart
I used to have a "666" tatooed on the back of my left shoulder but I had to remove it (Parental reasons )
I cry for it every day................
----
The older I get.........The faster I was

Smurfilator -- back when Smurf Metal existed :'(
22.06.2006 - 23:08
HedgeWitch

Right now I'm saving money for my first tattoo (a lineart of a tiger) on my leg ;3 The main idea is a pair of wings - one angelic and one devilish - one of my signs that I have to draw on most of my good artworks, so I guessed that's a good idea for a skin art :3 But yeah, I never had anything like that, so the tiger comes first - I want to know, how much will it hurt me etc... People say that piercing your earlobe hurts, but I've done this many times to myself and didn't feel a thing, so just maybe I won't feel too much my 18th birthday is in January and the tattoo's gonna be my present (of which the parents don't know - they would've kill me >>') yeah, and now I have summer holidays so I'll probably try to pierce my nose again (last time I got a flu and hat to remove the ring;/) and maybe lips.. we will see... it's kinda masochistic, but I love to pierce myself xD (but when I see razor cuts I'm getting nauseous...)
----
-Have you got any healing spells?
-Yeah, Rise Dead on scroll

Iron Maiden is like wine... The older the better...
Click Meh!
23.06.2006 - 22:33
Sulfur91
Account deleted
I only have 3 piercings on my ears. I'm getting 2 more soon.
24.06.2006 - 00:34
Daru Jericho

I have two earrings in each ear. I want to get my belly button pierced too. I would get my nipples pierced but it seems too painful hehe.

As for tattoos, I hope to get something personal on the back of my neck and maybe one on the small of my back.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

24.06.2006 - 17:32
KamikazeChicken
Account deleted
Ima get a tatoo soon, either a black stallion on its hind legs looking menacing, or a hand holding the strings for a marionette puppet like in The Godfather

I just need to get the money which shouldn't be a problem soon, and I also need to decide where to get it.
27.06.2006 - 05:32
Prugor
Mr. Offensive

----
28.06.2006 - 02:00
Alouqua
Account deleted
This is what I call a beautiful tattoo! man do you really have amazing tattoos. Some day I will post a pic of my tattoo, is a simple one but with a lot of meaning for me.
28.06.2006 - 02:10
Southern Wind
Account deleted
I used to be totally against body art, but I changed my opinion for a while and made the same tatoo with my ex-girlfriend like a symbol of eternal union or something... then we broke and now I really would like to erase it hehehe I hate to see that shit on my arm.
30.06.2006 - 00:40
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
Written by Guest on 28.06.2006 at 02:10

a symbol of eternal union or something... then we broke and now I really would like to erase it hehehe I hate to see that shit on my arm.

hehehe I'm getting myself a tatoo that will mean an eternal union with me and my favourite band, i hope that if some day I wake up and start hating them I won't feel like you. did you try to get it removed or re-fix it into sth else? (not by yourself of course )

and ever since I've seen what happened to Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie with their oh so eternal love tattoos, I think that's pure bullshit. kids, don't do that

and yes, I finally got my first piercing - in my nose. Hopefully if I'm gonna have enough money I'm gonna get myself one more piercing beside the upcoming tattoo. yay finally!
----
You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it. Molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was a man. But it was nothing to me but blinding.
30.06.2006 - 02:04
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by AnGina-- on 30.06.2006 at 00:40

Written by Guest on 28.06.2006 at 02:10

a symbol of eternal union or something... then we broke and now I really would like to erase it hehehe I hate to see that shit on my arm.

hehehe I'm getting myself a tatoo that will mean an eternal union with me and my favourite band, i hope that if some day I wake up and start hating them I won't feel like you. did you try to get it removed or re-fix it into sth else? (not by yourself of course )

I hope you're not one of those that tatoo the logo of a band...

30.06.2006 - 11:18
AnGina--
Dark Phoenix
@Southern Wind: nop, it's not gonna be a logo. That's gay. It's gonna be something pimped by me in the style of a band.
----
02.07.2006 - 07:36
demons_guardian
Account deleted
Ive got some piercings and two tattoos,

my piercings include the following:

5/8" Lobes, x2 10gauge upper lobe, x3 14gauge cartlige on each ear, & x1 14gauge right nipple. Ive been into Body Art for a few years.

My Tattoos are on each of my inner wrists, one is an Ahnk faceing outwards and the other is an Inverted Cross facing inwards.
02.07.2006 - 10:19
master of gods
Account deleted
i got a tribal tattoo on my leg
im planning to have a cross on my back and as for piercings i have none coz of my work
02.07.2006 - 23:42
VaginalDisease
Account deleted
@prugor - nice work , well painted tattoos.. Great artist.

My modification :

Piercings : Ears - Industriarl , Tragus , 3 Lobes - 1.2 , 1.2 , 6.3. at my left ear. very soon - an Anti-Tragus + Rook at right ear.
Nose - Septum - very soon a nosetrill.
Tongue - one central tongue pierce.
Nipples - ugh... again very soon

Tattoos - well since It's a really importent for me , and having a paint on my body for my intire life since the moment It's done .. it has to be meaningfull for me , to be something that is a part of my life . And ofcorse it has to be pretty .
Since all of these stuff.... ( yeah im complicated ... not .. ) I still had'nt got my tattoo yet. but I already set a date for it 2 months from now.. the artist is busy.. .

P.s - has anyone here had dont a Mandible pierce ? I'd love to hear about his/her experience .
03.07.2006 - 02:16
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by AnGina-- on 30.06.2006 at 11:18

@Southern Wind: nop, it's not gonna be a logo. That's gay. It's gonna be something pimped by me in the style of a band.

ah, ok... I was scared for one moment