Metal Storm logo
Body Art. Tattoos, Piercings, & Modifications

Original post

Posted by Prugor, 19.06.2006 - 23:01
So, like. On the old forum they had this topic and it had alot of posts with it, people showing what they had and talking about what they want. I've gotten more work since then, added more to my arm. If you hate Myspace, then don't look.

Goto More Pictures!
07.03.2012 - 14:07
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Actually I've wanted it since I was 10 ^.^

I got a fake tatoo while on vacation and loved it to bits.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.03.2012 - 13:29
vezzy
Stallmanite
I remember these sticker tattoos in junk food bags and wrappers that were popular when I was 7 and 8. I grew out of them pretty quickly, tbh.

I don't want any tattoos because I don't feel there's anything so symbolic to me I'd wear it for the rest of my life.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
12.03.2012 - 14:19
m.Kekchoz

It is not finished, I still have three appointments.

And... Holes in the ear + "Empty set" tattoo in the neck.

23.03.2012 - 01:00
Vikingr

I've gotten a few over the past year, mostly Norse related stuff. I just got another of Odin on my left arm, it's fucking sweet
23.03.2012 - 02:36
ANGEL REAPER

Ok its not like im spreading hate around but i dont like this stuff(i mean tattoos and piercings) and therefore i dont have any of this(but i will point out that i dont hate people who have em-its not just my cup of tea).Let me elaborate why:
tattoos-in past having tattoo was usually a sign that you belong to some group (tribe) or to some man (slave) and latter that you are prisoner-generally said :that you lost your's freedom as an individual .I am a man that appreciate freedom above else so i'm not letting any marks of slavery to be written in my skin (probably why i never wore those fancy chains and such...different story...anyway)...again i dont judge the people for having them-its just as i said its not my cup of tea
piercings-beside the fact i dont understand why would someone mutilate his own body and "reduce his combat capabilities " i find them non practical for everyday rough work and occasionally fighting situations(rising the chances for injury)....again i dont dislike or hate people who have this stuff
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
23.03.2012 - 03:04
Edmund Fogg

Here are my two tats finally. I took a shitload of weight since I last had touches on my back piece (I know eat 3 dishes a day and and stopped smoking). The story behind the demon is to remind me that anyone can escape their shackles and forge his owmn destiny. I plan on adding color to the demon, a ray of light descending from my neck,more water at the bottom with some demons trying to drag him down and others drowning and fighting. The shoulder tats was in memory of my brother (a scorpio). We were really close growing up, but different lifestyle choices drifted us appart for some years. Nom it's all good.

----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
23.03.2012 - 05:01
Mattybu

Written by vezzy on 08.03.2012 at 13:29

I remember these sticker tattoos in junk food bags and wrappers that were popular when I was 7 and 8. I grew out of them pretty quickly, tbh.

I don't want any tattoos because I don't feel there's anything so symbolic to me I'd wear it for the rest of my life.

Yeah that's kind of the thing with me too. Nothing against tattoos but personally I don't think I could find anything I'd always want on me.

Maybe, like, a giant thing of ceddybu removing his jesus piece or donkey rope from beneath a tit flap. I'll think about it for a while.
23.03.2012 - 05:12
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Right now I'm saving up to get blackwork done on my arms.

Mine will be different from this in the sense that my skin-spots are going to tell a bit of a story.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
23.03.2012 - 05:36
Branzig

I have the Samhain/Danzig skull ont he inside of my left Bicep, the Gonzo Dagger (hunter S. Thompson) on my right bicep and I my next peice is going to be a half sleeve.

Its going to be graveyard scene, with zombies coming up from the ground, a giant ass moon on my shoulder, and decaying church in the background. There is going to be a lot of dark-green and purple fog work too. Only thing is getting all the cash saved up for it!
----
In Grind We Crust
23.03.2012 - 20:19
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Troy Killjoy on 23.03.2012 at 05:12

Right now I'm saving up to get blackwork done on my arms.
Mine will be different from this in the sense that my skin-spots are going to tell a bit of a story.

That will take a lot of time to make it seems... woah.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
23.03.2012 - 20:59
Branzig

The biggest pain with that will be all the touch-up work involved. All that black is going to dull and speckle, going to need to get a couple coats.

My buddy's tribal tat (which is lame and stereotypical lol) took 3 times to get it all clear and touched-up. like $1800 when it was all said and done.
----
In Grind We Crust
23.03.2012 - 21:10
Yavanna

I really wanna make some tatoos, but as I don't have enough money to make what I want, I guess it will have to wait a little more.
I think that they are a amazing thing, since the drawinings "fit" the person. I would make a full body tatoo if I could
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
23.03.2012 - 21:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.03.2012 at 20:19

A lot of time, a lot of pain and a fuck load of money. Would look pretty boss though.
23.03.2012 - 21:32
Edmund Fogg

Written by Branzig on 23.03.2012 at 20:59

like $1800 when it was all said and done.

That's what I have put so far in my back. No wonder it's still unfinished. different responsabilities and changes made me put my money on other things. Don't know when i'll finish it.
----
You cannot sedate all the things you hate - MM
The Observer is the source of reality - Bloom
God damn it!! What did Diddy didn't do? - Satan
23.03.2012 - 22:00
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Guest on 23.03.2012 at 21:22

A lot of time, a lot of pain and a fuck load of money. Would look pretty boss though.

Unless it turns up to be a friggin masterpiece... It's not worth it imo. For example that pic Troy posted. I foudn that a waste of money, time and pain.
----
Rod, let me love you.
23.03.2012 - 22:02
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.03.2012 at 22:00

Unless it turns up to be a friggin masterpiece... It's not worth it imo. For example that pic Troy posted. I foudn that a waste of money, time and pain.

Well some people have an immense drive to get tattoos. Some even get it for the sake of getting a tattoo. Suppose if you're happy to part with hundreds of dollars or whatever it's money well spent.
23.03.2012 - 22:14
Branzig

I dont care for black out work, but I do love tats! I can't wait to start mine. I am going to get it done in about 4 stages. It'll probably cost around $2000 when it's all finished up
----
In Grind We Crust
23.03.2012 - 23:25
FOOCK Nam

Wow Troy stuff so bad ass, my first time ever seeing that type of tattoo
23.03.2012 - 23:35
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by FOOCK Nam on 23.03.2012 at 23:25

Wow Troy stuff so bad ass, my first time ever seeing that type of tattoo

That's not his arm in case you didn't notice.
----
Rod, let me love you.
24.03.2012 - 04:16
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Guest on 23.03.2012 at 22:02
Well some people have an immense drive to get tattoos. Some even get it for the sake of getting a tattoo.

I'm getting mine to cover scars. I consider it a transformation, and the pain I endure for the procedure will merely be a reflection of what I went through to get where I am.

I know too many people who crave tattoos for the aesthetic appeal alone, and that nearly turned me off getting any tattoos altogether. But once I distanced myself from that and sought out a purpose, I realized that there is a certain "validity" to covering my body. Even if it hurts and takes a year or two to save up for. Worst-case scenario I have two grand in my bank when I'm 23 and decide I no longer want the blackwork.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
24.03.2012 - 05:59
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2012 at 04:16

Written by Guest on 23.03.2012 at 22:02
Well some people have an immense drive to get tattoos. Some even get it for the sake of getting a tattoo.

I'm getting mine to cover scars. I consider it a transformation, and the pain I endure for the procedure will merely be a reflection of what I went through to get where I am.

I know too many people who crave tattoos for the aesthetic appeal alone, and that nearly turned me off getting any tattoos altogether. But once I distanced myself from that and sought out a purpose, I realized that there is a certain "validity" to covering my body. Even if it hurts and takes a year or two to save up for. Worst-case scenario I have two grand in my bank when I'm 23 and decide I no longer want the blackwork.

I like the idea, but not the action.

I like how you are starting a new chapter, but I'm not a fan of the tatoos
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
24.03.2012 - 06:08
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.03.2012 at 04:16

Well getting tattoos for productive reasons isn't something I considered, but it's certainly a worthy cause. If you find yourself to be a better person for having tattoos then that's a good thing. In fact I take what I said back. It might not be such a literal thing but tattoos can make people feel like they're becoming someone different so your reasoning, while more significant, isn't really unusual. People get tattoos, or many different kinds of body modification, to be more what they imagine themselves in their mind (which is where the self image really lies) so there's perfectly good reasoning behind your intentions. As long as you get what you want, and it's not a superficial blind swipe at what you really need (i.e it has a definite long lasting and meaningful mental effect) then it's all gravy. That's not to say it's supposed to change your life, that would be ridiculous, but has a general positive effect, then that's money well spent if you ask me.
13.05.2012 - 07:52
Vikingr

http://img.webme.com/pic/o/odin-tattoo/odinx.jpg

This is the tattoo I've gotten on my left bicep so far ....

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2011/087/4/1/418962b482ca90e655946f8c6fa3988f-d3co5lg.jpg

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs40/i/2009/013/f/2/Tattoo_design_v_1_by_kaj18.jpg

.... And the two below I will be getting after I get my tax refund back (the samurai On my right bicep and the death metal one on my left forearm
13.05.2012 - 08:01
Vikingr

Heh, and I guess Odin is for my devotion to Asatru as well as it reminding me to keep to the faith. The samurai to me is representative of strength and prowess and what it takes to gain that as well as living my life honorably and to learn from my mistakes. Lastly, the death metal one is honestly because I love metal and it's something I keep close to my heart I just didn't want to be that guy who everyone assumes gets them just for the hell of it
19.10.2012 - 08:32
Branzig

Anyone have some new ink?!

I am getting one on Monday. Super pumped. It's a take on the generic Black Flag bars that I designed. It has a banner on it that says "Damaged."

It fits me perfectly haha
----
In Grind We Crust
20.10.2012 - 03:37
Thrashette

I have the alchemical symbol for antimony on my outer right calf, just in black (the symbol looks like this http://www.rsc.org/chemsoc/VisualElements/graphic/alchemy/antimony_1.jpg). I knew I wanted a tattoo since I was in my early teens, but wasn't sure what. For a good while, I wanted a koi fish on my upper arm but then decided it was too cliche, the bright colours wouldn't be good with my skin tone, and that upper arm wouldn't be the best place since I'd hate covering it up. I just decided on this one during a summer when I had way too much time on my hands and then got it done for my birthday a few months afterwards. Why this symbol? Because I like chemistry and antimony is Sb on the periodic table, same as my initials.

As for piercings... I had my ears pierced twice before and managed to rip the skin both times. Even getting the actual piercings was a bad experience. So no more piercings for me...
20.10.2012 - 17:27
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Thrashette on 20.10.2012 at 03:37
I have the alchemical symbol for antimony on my outer right calf, just in black (the symbol looks like this).

Yey for nerdy tattoos! (Nerdy in the most positive way since I love science). I'm saving for my first tattoo. I'll get Euler's identity on my inner right forearm.
----
Rod, let me love you.
20.10.2012 - 19:50
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I actually don't know many people who have tattoos. I guess it's not something very used around these parts where I live. Piercings on the other hand, is very stylish apparently. I like seeing tattoos in other people, not a big fan of piercings unless they are tongue piercings.

I wouldn't do any of it on myself though, not because of some sort of conservative view, I just like it "clean".
----

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
08.12.2012 - 16:58
Sumentaa

Written by Guest on 23.03.2012 at 21:22

Written by X-Ray Rod on 23.03.2012 at 20:19

You are right about it, this will cost a lot of money and a lot of time. About the pain, I'm not so sure. I didn't felt any pain. Almost to get asleep on the chair
----
Thy soul shall find itself alone
'Mid dark thoughts of the grey tomb-stone;
Not one, of all the crowd, to pry
Into thine hour of secrecy.
"Spirits of the Dead-Edgar Allan Poe"
08.12.2012 - 22:46
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Written by Sumentaa on 08.12.2012 at 16:58
You are right about it, this will cost a lot of money and a lot of time. About the pain, I'm not so sure. I didn't felt any pain. Almost to get asleep on the chair

You have one of those full blackworks too? I can imagine regular tattoos not being that much of a big deal but man those blackwork things look massive. But I imagine the pain will disappear afterwards as your arm gets numb because of so much work hahahaha.
----
Rod, let me love you.