Metal Storm logo
Aborted - Two New Songs Online

Century Media press release:

"Mankind's sense for creativity probably manifests best in the sheer unlimited ways of torturing, mutilating, and killing each other. Successfully applying this atrocious inventiveness to their perversely precise sonic executions, "European death metal butchers" Aborted with members hailing from Belgium, France & UK have refined and re-defined the tools of their trade on their sixth full-length "Strychnine.213" to murder the listener with unimaginably gruesome, shockingly diverse brutality.

Besides the macabre cover artwork by Colin Marks / Rain Song, Aborted now present you two new songs from their stunning follow-up to 2007's much-lauded Century Media debut "Slaughter & Apparatus: A Methodical Overture" at their revamped MySpace site.

"I35" demonstrates how Aborted have successfully increased the modern, darker and surprisingly dynamic and melodic elements of their sound, whereas "Pestiferous Subterfuge" is another brutal groove monster, heavy to the max! Listen to them now at http://www.myspace.com/abortedmetal.

Combining the band's undeniable live energy with a powerhouse production from Eric Rachel (The Red Chord, The Black Dahlia Murder, God Forbid etc.) and a "fuck you' rock'n roll" approach to the overly edited, sterile sounding death metal records of today, Aborted succeed in retaining their vicious roots while evolving in terms of melody, musical virtuosity and vigor.

"Strychnine.213" reinforces the notion that Aborted have doubtlessly developed into extreme metal's most promising new breed. In Aborted's degenerated worldview murder is fun and you will be delighted to be killed by their new aural toxin?"

Source: www2.centurymedia.com
Band profile: Aborted
Posted: 05.05.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 40 users
05.05.2008 - 21:22
Baz Anderson

they sound good so far.. the last album was a really really great one, so I hope this one can keep that going

hope they come back to England soon..
05.05.2008 - 22:52
Abattoir

O man, these two songs are really cool...that is some great ''killing'' brutal death nice...
06.05.2008 - 01:58
MINDSI1618
Account deleted
Yes! Progress! Finally, after the mediocre "slaughter and apparatus" and okay "Archaic abattoir". These 2 sound gr8, I hope the whole new album is like that!
08.05.2008 - 03:59
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
I'm liking these two new songs, brutal is the word. Looking forward to Strychnine, so far I'm left with a good impression.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln

Hits total: 2682 | This month: 3