Metal Storm logo
Andreas Hedlund - Launches New Project

Andreas Hedlund (frontman of Borknagar, Vintersorg) has launched a new project under the name Gravisphere. An unmixed track from the band, "Teleporting The Universe", is available for streaming on the Gravisphere MySpace page.

An update by the band reads as follows:

"We almost have all the music ready for what will be the debut album from Gravisphere. The songs are in the same style as Teleporting the Universe, but in the same time very different. Every song has its unique touch, but you can still recognize that it is Gravisphere.

It has been some speculation around wich label that will release the album. So far we have not signed Gravisphere to any label. So, anyone interested out there can send us a mail."

According to the band, Gravisphere is an experimental, symphonic black/electro metal consisting of Mr. V (Vintersorg, Borknagar, Cronian, Fission, WaterClime) and A. Stenlund S (TME). They are currently in the process of writing material to their first full lenght album.

For more information, go to http://www.gravisphere.se

Source: bravewords.com
Posted: 05.05.2008 by SlaytallicA

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 28 users
06.05.2008 - 03:01
Promonex
Cathemeral
Yet another project? If he goes on like that he'll have just as many projects as albums in no time! I just hope this won't turn out as another Cronian.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
07.05.2008 - 06:15
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Promonex on 06.05.2008 at 03:01

Yet another project? If he goes on like that he'll have just as many projects as albums in no time! I just hope this won't turn out as another Cronian.

for real though, he has SO many bands going on right now its ridiculous.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.

Hits total: 3727 | This month: 3