Metal Storm logo
Stormlord - Another New Song Online

Italian metallers Stormlord have issued the folowing update:

"Another new song from "Mare Nostrum" is online and ready to be listened!
Now it's time for 'Neon Karma' song, a killer carchy song that will make the happiness of the fans of 'Wurdulak' song! Just go to our Myspace profile and check it! As usual, we are waiting for your impressions!!!!"

'Neon Karma' track comes off the band's fourth full-length album, entitled "Mare Nostrum", which will be release on May 23th via Locomotive Records.
The album was recorded at Giuseppe Orlando's Outer Sound Studios (Necrodeath, Novembre, Klimt 1918) and was mastered at Finnvox Studios by Mika Jussila (HIM, Children Of Bodom, Nightwish, Sentenced).

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Stormlord
Posted: 06.05.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 5   Visited by: 20 users
06.05.2008 - 15:38
Sanvean

Wow! I like it!
----
Odi profanum vulgus et arceo
06.05.2008 - 20:02
warrior_of_ice

good song. kinda deviates from their original sound. has melodic death metal influences no doubt- and at one part, sounds sorta like H.I.M
07.05.2008 - 17:08
annodomini

I am starting to get worry. First song sounded like CoB, this one is something, i dont know but not impressive..
----
the riddle wants to be...
07.05.2008 - 23:01
MrEddieG

Written by warrior_of_ice on 06.05.2008 at 20:02

good song. kinda deviates from their original sound. has melodic death metal influences no doubt- and at one part, sounds sorta like H.I.M

The Beginning does sound like H.I,M.

But I know this album is going to be a strong release anyway so I'm not too worried about it. Usually artists put some of their weakest songs on myspace.
13.05.2008 - 11:36
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
Stormlord has posted another new song, entitled 'Legacy Of The Snake', on its MySpace page.

[Link]

Hits total: 2661 | This month: 6