Metal Storm logo
Fields of Scorn

20.06.2006 - 08:01
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
This is an electronic driven (perhaps also acoustic in the future) band that I have had for some time. I used to just go by the monicker C-Dub, but I decided to change the name to something more fitting. Anyway, I have some older crappy electronica music, but I am going to try and create some soundscape and ambient music. Check out my profile if you are interested.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?AID=518001
----
The force will be with you, always.
22.06.2006 - 12:42
Lucas
Mr. Noise
I'll check it out.

Hey man, this is real good stuff!!

Seriously it is. It's a shame I can't download it, but I love it. I'll watch this topic and hope you can post some new stuff.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
22.06.2006 - 23:08
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Lucas on 22.06.2006 at 12:42

I'll check it out.

Hey man, this is real good stuff!!

Seriously it is. It's a shame I can't download it, but I love it. I'll watch this topic and hope you can post some new stuff.

Thanks man. By the way, if you click he song title there is a button to download it, in case you didn't see. Thanks again.
----
23.06.2006 - 14:57
Lucas
Mr. Noise
But I have to resgister to download it? Well, it's worth that.

Thanks man.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
23.06.2006 - 17:10
Zombie, M.D.

Woah, I remember this from way back when. Like two years or so now, no? By getting me into Acid Planet youre basically responsible for me making my own music on the PC. Muchos gracias.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
24.06.2006 - 07:49
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Written by Zombie, M.D. on 23.06.2006 at 17:10

Woah, I remember this from way back when. Like two years or so now, no? By getting me into Acid Planet youre basically responsible for me making my own music on the PC. Muchos gracias.

De nada amigo. (Yeah, I'm pretty much fluent in Spanish these days, as you can tell.)
----