PigBrick 90%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 17   Visited by: 37 users
13.05.2008 - 13:13
Wintermute

Can't wait!
----
Life is a waste of time.... time is a waste of life.
25.06.2008 - 06:00
Evican
Ann O'War
Should be awesome.. As long as Mikael doesn't babble on about rubbish as much as he did last time, haha.

I wonder if The Eternal will get the support again this time.
09.08.2008 - 17:25
Evican
Ann O'War
Oh yeah, VIRGIN BLACK!!

This show is going to be so much better than the last. Finally get to see VB.
12.08.2008 - 13:20
Oracle
Orcinus
Can't Wait to see Opeth and Virgin Black, It's gonna be awesome. Im really looking forward to it. And We get to see 2 great bands in one night
30.08.2008 - 16:14
Oracle
Orcinus
Next Weekend YES!!!
cant wait
31.08.2008 - 03:57
Evican
Ann O'War
Hell yeah! I think I might be getting a barrier spot for VB, I don't want to see them from half the room away. I'll probably move after that though, if the last Opeth show was any indication of what this one will be like. Those people against the barrier for Opeth are going to be in so much pain.
01.09.2008 - 09:24
Black Mass

I'm hoping to plonk myself on the barrier inside the bar area. It has this little platform, about 2inches high and you can see over the dudes in front, great view of the stage....don't take my spot
03.09.2008 - 01:41
Oracle
Orcinus
Written by Black Mass on 01.09.2008 at 09:24

I'm hoping to plonk myself on the barrier inside the bar area. It has this little platform, about 2inches high and you can see over the dudes in front, great view of the stage....don't take my spot

Can Matt and I join you

Saturday is getting closer... Cant wait and we get to see 2 great bands in one night
03.09.2008 - 01:49
Black Mass

@ Oracle - of course u can, luv I'll be with Ben, you can't miss him he's 6ft 5"
But anyway, I'll sms u when we're there and we'll meet up for a drink before the show starts.
05.09.2008 - 09:43
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
They played an excellent show last night. I reckon they were better then when I saw them in 2006(oh, Matt, your mate still owes me money by the way!). Virgin Black were fucking ace, only stain on the night were the fuckwits at the front mocking Virgin Black and shouting "Opeth!" all night. Oh, and Mikael tested us on our rock history!
----
06.09.2008 - 04:11
Evican
Ann O'War
Good to hear! I can't wait to see Virgin Black. Just sucks about the rain today though!
07.09.2008 - 03:05
Oracle
Orcinus
Opeth were awesome! And i was impressed with Virgin Black. They were awesome also
We had a great veiw too which made it even better...
07.09.2008 - 04:39
flamesoficarus

well i nearly broke my nose haha
very impressive show
07.09.2008 - 05:37
Evican
Ann O'War
I was at the front for Virgin Black and man, Rowan sounds even better live than what he does on CD. He can do it all, he's like the super-human metal frontman. He blew me away, to say the least. I loved that they also included "Sombre Romantic" songs into their (very short) set.
The under 18s at the front were laughing to themselves about Samantha headbanging while she wasn't playing and were cheering when they finally exited the stage. However they were the first ones to go wild when Rowan was doing the high pitched growling. Those kids have no idea, and seeing as most of them were built like twigs they most probably got squashed as soon as Opeth started, haha.

Opeth were great. I decided that I didn't want to come out with a bruised body and a fist to the face, so we went to the bar upstairs and watched from there. The sea of heads was crazy! I don't think a single person could have moved very far in that room. Saying it was packed would have been an understatement!
07.09.2008 - 06:41
Oracle
Orcinus
Man i agree with you on Virgin Black. They blew us away too and yes he definitely sounds better live. i cant believe how good they were live. Rowan would have to be one of the best vocalist ever! He can do everything which is amazing. Definitely will be seeing them live again
07.09.2008 - 07:29
Evican
Ann O'War
He is unmatched in my books, he's incredible. When I got home I tried to explain to my Dad that he can growl, scream(sort of, like high growling) and sing, and he was like, "that's a bit contradictory." So I'm going to have to show him a couple of songs to prove it, haha.
So happy that they played "Domine" though!! Best song from Requiem - Mezzo Forte and they played "Walk Without Limbs"! Also one of my favourites from Sombre Romantic.

Hmmm, I think I was far more excited to see Virgin Black than Opeth. Lol.
07.09.2008 - 13:53
Oracle
Orcinus
This is the best pic of Opeth i took last night. It took me ages to get the camera right so i can take pic which doesnt involve a blur of nothing lol.

Hits total: 7760 | This month: 9