Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - New Album Streaming Online

Canadian extreme metallers Kataklysm's latest album, entitled "Prevail", can be streamed in its entirety for one week exclusively at the band's MySpace page.

"Prevail" was mixed at AudioHammer Studios in Orlando (Florida) with producer Jason Suecof. The CD, which is scheduled for release via Nuclear Blast Records on May 23 in Europe (May 27 in North America), features guest solo appearances by Pat O'Brien ( Cannibal Corpse), Dave Linsk ( Overkill) and producer and guitar shredder Jason Suecof himself.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Kataklysm
Posted: 16.05.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 65 users
16.05.2008 - 12:41
ArtiA
Robin Goodfellow
wow this is so good , that must be powerfull . guest solo by Pat O'Brien . as soon as posible I will get it
----
"The WAY" is perfect and complete like boundless space nothing redundant but because the mind continues to make distinction.
16.05.2008 - 15:22
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
I've listen to it and the sounds good,really good!
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
17.05.2008 - 02:39
Thrashette

Sounds great so far
Only 11 days to wait until it's out in North America
18.05.2008 - 20:27
Promonex
Cathemeral
Looks like Kataklysm are a band which - instead of dwelling in constant mediocrity - needs to release two crappy albums in order to release two great albums again. Looking forward to this album and seeing them in summer again
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26

Hits total: 3339 | This month: 8