Metal Storm logo
Sirenia - Part Ways With Guitarist, Announce Replacement

The following statement was posted on Sirenia's myspace page:

After almost 4 years of co-operation guitarplayer Bjørnar Landa has decided to part ways with Sirenia, in order to have more time for his family and studies. We end the co-operation as great friends, just as we started it. The band would like to wish Bjørnar all the best for the future, and thank him for all the great experiences we shared over the years.

Sirenia's new guitarplayer is Michael S. Krumins. Michael played together with Jonathan in 'Trail Of Tears' in the very beginning of his musical career. After leaving this band at an early stage, he explored different styles of music in the years to come. In 2003 he joined 'Green Carnation' as a lead guitarist, after the recent split up of this band he decided to join Sirenia. Michael is educated at the Conservatory of Music in Kristiansand.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Sirenia
Posted: 20.05.2008 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 8   Visited by: 73 users
20.05.2008 - 07:50
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Oh boy.
20.05.2008 - 09:03
Talvi
This band is SO DEAD
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
20.05.2008 - 11:03
=maD.Doc:.
Melodeath Master
And already people has started to state Sirenia as dead. People are so great! Yay for humanity!
20.05.2008 - 14:51
kaos666
My god Sirenia go through more members than condoms. Once again I'll have to bring to everyones attention even though it is blatantly obvious - MORTEN SHOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT TRISTANIA!!!!
20.05.2008 - 14:53
flamesoficarus
fuck eh.
sirenia only needs morten any way and mabe a female singer lol
21.05.2008 - 08:22
Princ_Of_Horror
Written by =maD.Doc:. on 20.05.2008 at 11:03

And already people has started to state Sirenia as dead. People are so great! Yay for humanity!

HAHA..So true, haha..And here is a 'yaaaay' for humanity
22.05.2008 - 01:52
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Vocalist, guitarist... Maybe this band should call it quits...
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
25.05.2008 - 19:51
Adanedhel Noir
Account deleted
I think that's great news!
I loved the work Krumins did in the latest GREEN CARNATION albums and I'm reeally looking forward to hear the result of his co-operation with Morten.
I believe this is the beggining of a new brave world for SIRENIA! I 'can't wait to hear what the new album will sound like!

Hits total: 3186 | This month: 6