Metal Storm logo
Electronica

21.06.2006 - 09:47
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Does anyone have any electronica bands that they have? I'm not talking about the specific genre, but just electronically engineered music that you make. I used to make a lot of stuff but not so much anymore. I find I am not that great at creating music. I used to like to mess around with Rave, Drone, Ambient, and Industrial stuff a lot too. Anyway, any band of yours is welcome. Check out my project called Fields of Scorn, also located in the Promotions forum.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?songs=518001&t=9012

You can download the one track I have also. It's called "The Calm Before the Storm." Some type of ambient cinematic song I made a couple years back.
----
The force will be with you, always.
21.06.2006 - 13:38
jupitreas
hi-fi / lo-life
Well, I have my noise project Azerate... You can find a videoclip that I directed if you follow the link in my signature.

Also, there is a full LP available at http://www.archive.org/details/ffs37.

I am getting ready to record some new stuff during the summer when there is nobody disturbing me. I'm thinking of going more into an industrial/hip-hop direction.
25.06.2006 - 10:41
marinBG

Well in all my bands we tend to sometimes also use electronics... even in the death metal one you can find links to everything including songs to dowload in my profile but it's also locigal, cause I'm a keyboardist and I also a bit of a liking for newer sonds sometimes...
----
...cause I don't give a fuck if you hate me!
27.06.2007 - 21:51
Asphyxia
Account deleted
I've got a project, trance-Neptunian, that's trance music I make in FL Studio 5. I'm looking for a better program to use, that I wouldn't need any other external hardware to make my music, does anyone know of a good software? I've heard of Reason and Ableton Live, I'm looking into Ableton now. I'm not sure about Reason.

If you want to hear my music, www.myspace.com/bradrmusic