Metal Storm logo
Kreator - Enter The Studio In July

German metallers Kreator have issued the following update:

"Kreator will enter the Titonus studios in Berlin on July 20th to record the highly anticipated follow up to their 2005 release "Enemy Of God".

For the yet untitled album the band will be working with German top producer Moses Schneider.

"The pre-production in our rehearsal studios went really smooth" says bandleader Mille Petrozza. "Moses´s way of working with bands takes place more on an emotional then on a technical level, wich means the album will sound very raw and direct. We´re trying to capture Kreator´s live energy and will be using nice vintage analogue equipment for the recordings this time. Expect a massacre!"

The release date for the album, which will be mixed by Colin Richardson (Machine Head, Slipknot, etc) in London, will be January 2009, followed by an extensive world tour. Stay tuned for more details, a complete re launch of the Terrorzone and studio reports soon!"

Source: kreator-terrorzone.de
Band profile: Kreator
Posted: 30.05.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 75 users
30.05.2008 - 22:00
Muhannad Saleh
www.jorzine.com
waiting on fire ,,,,
31.05.2008 - 08:37
flamesoficarus

i cannot wait =]
lets hope their world tour drops into sydney again
31.05.2008 - 09:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
hope it delivers the massacre Mille promises
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
31.05.2008 - 15:06
Abattoir

Well, it was about time
31.05.2008 - 17:27
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Can't fucking wait man!
----
THRASH!!!
31.05.2008 - 17:49
selken
Irreligious
January??? I kannot deal with it! I want it now!!!! xD

I hope it sounds like EoG, or an evollution from that sound
----
03.06.2008 - 13:46
6hell6fire6

we have to wait 6 more month
03.06.2008 - 22:34
Jason W.
Razorbliss
"Enemy Of God" has proven to be my favorite disc from the band (though a few older songs are still my picks), so I'm hoping for some sort of evolution of the EoG direction too. And hopefully a North American tour will come in '09
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
22.07.2008 - 04:37
Svneatr
Vitharr
gah took them long enough. ive been waiting too long.

Hits total: 3122 | This month: 3