Metal Storm logo
Illnath

05.06.2008 - 14:03
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
a thread for this awesome melodic black metal band....

my favourite album is cast into the fileds of evil pleasure

the title track is soooo good so powerful!

what does everyone else think of this band, as well as their upcoming album?
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
05.06.2008 - 20:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
If its Danish band then I dont know much about them but I lsitening now then, quate good one, good quality band
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
10.06.2008 - 00:14
Varegan
Hamranakara
the only cof black metal band that i really loved, my most favorite album is their first EP, it was just 5 track but these are best cof metal songs of all time!!!
what happened to their last album???
----
Written by muthafucka on 08.07.2010 at 06:46

"METAL STORM" (LIGHTING STRIKES)
10.06.2008 - 00:36
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
About their upcoming album, only samples were added on the band's MySpace in January 2008. No more news were updated since this time.
They have had label problems with the release of their previous album, entitled "Second Skin Of Harlequin". I hope it's not the same again...
26.06.2008 - 02:18
Evican
Ann O'War
I've downloaded "Second Skin Of Harlequin" and I love it. I've tried to buy the rest of their albums but can only find one on eBay and none in my local CD stores.

Have to keep trying though, I love SBM.
03.09.2008 - 01:20
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
A new song is available for download on the band's MySpace page. New stuff is also available at the same page. Enjoy.
03.09.2008 - 02:22
Warman
Erotic Stains
Awesome band! Exactly what a Cradle of Filth fanboy needs when songs grow old!
----
06.09.2008 - 09:14
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Does anyone knows how's the recordings of the new album?? They haven't posted any news on their site for a long time now. It says it will be released this year, but there's no specific date, no cover art, only those sample on Myspace.. I'm feeling like I'm in the dark here, and I hate when bands I like keep us in the dark!
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
08.09.2008 - 04:29
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
listening to some of the new songs now, and they're sounding really awesome! and i agree with Dark_Blood, i'd love to hear some news about how the albums going... should be great!
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
02.12.2008 - 13:59
Umideath

The Best Of Denmarkian Melodic Black Metal Band.:metal:
----
My Top 90 Metal Albums Of 2023 - Part 2 >> https://youtu.be/6Yi7zV9Xo58 - Part 1
https://youtu.be/8F0E_CAfmMM
15.10.2009 - 15:21
Kimiwind
Speed Metal God
Illnath my fav melo black metal bands around !! so great music so great songs !! unique shit !! im so amazed by there riffs !! the synth and the vocals !! they prove that danish metal scene is one of the best in europe !! i cant wait for there upcoming album !!
----
Wintermoon Calls you, Follow It And You Will Be Proud Forever.
11.11.2009 - 20:18
White Winter Sun
Laboratory's Rat
The following short piece of news was posted few minutes ago on the Illnath's MySpace blog [Link]:

Quote:
"We are very happy and proud to inform you that we now have a new drummer... Due to some practical and legal circumstances we can't tell you his name... More info to come..."

On your marks, the forecasts can go
17.11.2009 - 15:59
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Why listen to Illnath when there's COF? Illnath is like Graveworm: a pale copy of the original.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
23.09.2010 - 22:05
Windrider
Raureif
Written by MétalNoir on 17.11.2009 at 15:59

Why listen to Illnath when there's COF? Illnath is like Graveworm: a pale copy of the original.

Illnath is different, it's more with guitars and has its own great melodics...
Btw I would add Melodeath to the styles cause apart from the voice it really is in many songs!