‹‹ Back to the General forum Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]
Users visited: 313  
Search this topic:  

The original post

Posted by on 08.06.2008 at 23:46
This is the new alcohol thread...discuss your favorite alcohol beverages...

Page 19 of 19

Bad English
nobody

04.01.2014 at 03:10
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.01.2014 at 03:08

Written by Bad English on 04.01.2014 at 03:06
looks like but its strong mint taste and its awesome

How blatant is the peppermint? Like are we talking blasting peppermint flavor or just a slight hint in the aftertaste? (Asking because peppermint is one of my favorite flavors.)

hmm its aftertaste, you can drink down bottle and feel not 40% but mint taste , realy its strong same time sweet ,
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''

I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

04.01.2014 at 03:18
Written by Bad English on 04.01.2014 at 03:10
hmm its aftertaste, you can drink down bottle and feel not 40% but mint taste , realy its strong same time sweet ,

Doesn't sound bad at all. I don't think we have access to that brand here, but according to some reviews online it tastes similar to Crème de menthe, which is nice.

According to Wiki, "[the] most common ways to enjoy Minttu are to drink it as an ice cold shot or on the rocks. In Finland, it is often consumed together with either hot or cold chocolate."

So basically peppermint hot chocolate that gets you drunk. Finland knows what's up.
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

04.01.2014 at 03:30
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.01.2014 at 03:18

Written by Bad English on 04.01.2014 at 03:10

Doesn't sound bad at all. I don't think we have access to that brand here, but according to some reviews online it tastes similar to Crème de menthe, which is nice.

According to Wiki, "[the] most common ways to enjoy Minttu are to drink it as an ice cold shot or on the rocks. In Finland, it is often consumed together with either hot or cold chocolate."

So basically peppermint hot chocolate that gets you drunk. Finland knows what's up.

I dunno in what town are you living if in big go to all booze stores
maybe its possible order online? PM array and ask help
its in our booze store , its possible order, and well its in Happaranda/Torneo ... border town, so 250km up north from me

i drink pure
----

Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

04.01.2014 at 03:32
Written by Bad English on 04.01.2014 at 03:30

Most likely it's something I'd have to place a special order on. The closest thing I think our LCBO carries is peppermint vodka (and the only flavored vodka done right is vanilla if you ask me).
----
Prettier than BloodTears.
Bad English
nobody

04.01.2014 at 03:35
Written by Troy Killjoy on 04.01.2014 at 03:32

Written by Bad English on 04.01.2014 at 03:30

Most likely it's something I'd have to place a special order on. The closest thing I think our LCBO carries is peppermint vodka (and the only flavored vodka done right is vanilla if you ask me).

vodka is russian think (not even slavik since they have rakija) and scandiinavs habe aquavit what is awesome drink, my fav in Andersosn OP and Norvegian Linie

Order online, but I dunno how is in Canada order from EU, since Can and EU has easier costums then EU and states
i order europian thinks, so tax free ,
----

Darth Revan

24.02.2014 at 06:53
Personally I cannot stand beer, to me it's like carbonated piss, and considering how much I hate carbonated beverages, I'm not sure which is worse. My go to drink is undoubtedly vodka. Gets me drunk quicker, especially if I drink it straight. I can do wine too, though that's a rarity... bootleggers, various liquors, I drink it all so long as it's got no carbon. I've yet to try really heavy stuff like moonshine or everclear, though I'm guessing that'll happen eventually.
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor

12.03.2014 at 05:28
Always been an American whiskey type of guy. Jack Daniels is my favorite, Jim Beam is also good. I like American Whiskey over others because it's much smoother and sweeter. Bourban is often a little too sweet and Irish/Scottish too harsh but American whiskey is just right imo.

As far as Beer goes I enjoy lagers mostly and I'd say Germany has hands down the best lagers in the world. I love the Haufbrau brew, only wish they did worldwide distro. Becks and St Pauli's Girls and others are also delicious.

When it comes to Ales, my favorite are English and American. California has a lot of nice breweries that do good ales, Sierra Nevada one of them.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule

12.03.2014 at 09:27
I've been a beer drinker for as long as I can remember. But recently I happened to mix an interesting drink. So if there are any Gin drinkers here, try this out

Gin
Tonic water
Sugarcane juice(Ice cold)

Definitely something I'm going to try again.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
toxx
Supreme being

12.03.2014 at 15:20
I'm a craft beer guy. I especially like Belgian trappist and strong ales. Full bodied , round, strong and a subtle sweet fruity taste from the hops. Other than that, IPA is a good allrounder, and occasionally I enjoy really dark Imperial stouts and porters.

When it comes to stronger beverages I prefer single malt whisky, and the occasional captain & coke. I would recommend japanese single malts if you haven't tried it. Yamazaki or Nikka. Really good actually.

Not to big on wine. I never drink white wine. From what I have tasted of Red, I prefer Italian types, like Barolo or Barbera.
Fallen Ghost

09.04.2014 at 17:20
Beer, love to taste different types! Hated it before, but got into it when I did my military service in Belgium. There are some incredibly good Norwegian beers as well by breweries like Nøgne Ø and Haandbryggeriet
----
"Even we don't know anything about theory and stuff....but this is a combination of lydian mode and phrygian dominant...and ends with a diminished run starting on F"

- Fredrik Åkesson, guitarplayer of Opeth
Bad English
nobody

10.04.2014 at 16:26
Written by toxx on 12.03.2014 at 15:20

I'm a craft beer guy. I especially like Belgian trappist and strong ales. Full bodied , round, strong and a subtle sweet fruity taste from the hops. Other than that, IPA is a good allrounder, and occasionally I enjoy really dark Imperial stouts and porters.

When it comes to stronger beverages I prefer single malt whisky, and the occasional captain & coke. I would recommend japanese single malts if you haven't tried it. Yamazaki or Nikka. Really good actually.

Not to big on wine. I never drink white wine. From what I have tasted of Red, I prefer Italian types, like Barolo or Barbera.

same me, I love underated beers not maihstream eurolager , pilsener, I hate those , but I like wine, if its expenice, good and somene pays and there are a lot of meet to eat
but I live whisky, aquavit, grappa, cognac etc .. also . I love alcohol
----

Advertise on Metal Storm
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19]

Login or register to post here.