Metal Storm logo
Metal locations

Original post

Posted by Ivan, 17.06.2008 - 16:47
http://www.metalstorm.ee/events/locations.php

Metal locations is the list of all metal-related places: clubs, venues, shops, cafes and whatever else. You can add and edit locations yourself - and in fact we strongly encourage you to do so, since we can't possibly add locations from all around the world. And as usual, if you find any bugs or have any suggestions, post them here.

Hopefully you'll find this feature useful. Have fun with the integrated Google maps
03.08.2008 - 20:10
Stuart
MiseryKing
I think Metal Locations should be able to differentiate between bar/cafe and more importantly club/venue, a venue and a club are just simply not the same thing, it could be confusing for someone wanting to go out to a metal themed place and find a venue used for a wide variety of concerts instead, a good example of this is the shepherds bush empire in London, I would definitely not describe that place as club as it is listed here.
29.08.2008 - 13:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
How about Mekkonga Delta , it metal location here band names was taken from River in Asia, it shood be addet too, I would do it but I dont know how work whit map
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
04.10.2008 - 20:51
Stuart
MiseryKing
If you do a search for London inside Metal Locations it brings up two pages, when you click on page 2 it doesn't bring up the second page of London locations it brings up the second page of the entire index instead. I think this is a bug.
14.12.2008 - 15:26
Stuart
MiseryKing
London is clearly leading in terms of metal locations with 32, the next closest being Sydney with 9.
14.12.2008 - 19:06
Bararey
Winter is Coming
Elite
I'm pretty sure there are many other locations, problem is they have not bee nadded yet
----
"Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaegar died."
Ser Jorah Mormont
14.12.2008 - 19:36
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Bararey on 14.12.2008 at 19:06

I'm pretty sure there are many other locations, problem is they have not bee nadded yet

Hmmmm Londow whit Moscow and Paris are 3 biggest citie sin Europa, and knowing UK hipies, bicker, metalhead, punk and skin head movement from 60's its no doubt its one of biggesct sities into metal underground and there many metal locations, others its much smaller ImO
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
14.12.2008 - 23:41
Ivan
Retired Admin
Elite
Written by Stuart on 04.10.2008 at 20:51

If you do a search for London inside Metal Locations it brings up two pages, when you click on page 2 it doesn't bring up the second page of London locations it brings up the second page of the entire index instead. I think this is a bug.

Fixed, thanks.
15.12.2008 - 00:36
Stuart
MiseryKing
Written by Bararey on 14.12.2008 at 19:06

Yes I have no doubt that there are plenty of other locations... merely an observation on what has been added thus far.
25.12.2008 - 05:47
Gigginova
Account deleted
I typed in Bahamas and there was nothing , aw man that's sad. I guess Soca, Reggae and Rake N' Scrape will always be our main scenes.......Though there are some more Rock N' Roll oriented cafes in my town (Nassau). I can think of 3 off the top of my head (two of which are on the same street).