Aghahowa 100%
Sjuk 100%
elven (Mexico) 100%

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 30 users
21.09.2008 - 18:24
Dagorwen
got my tickets to! Mind the change: it's 17h30!!!
10.11.2008 - 14:01
Dagorwen
It was SO great!!! to begin with the begining, the line was somehow long... but as soon as Manegarm came on stage it began to be really wild, with a fuckin moshpit (I was ejected after only one minute ^^), then Catamenia, not SO my stuff, Equilibrium was terrible! they really roxxx, and of course the two most waited bands: Eluveitie and Finntroll (I shall admit I had a beer on Primordial), awesome both! joyfull little moshpits ^^! (with lots of cute and thin little long haired barbarians sweating...mmmh...) but my favourite is still Finntroll, I was direct at the first row wildly screaming, the guitar player was SO cool, we were something like 5 guys head banging in front of him and he finally gave his guitar plectrum to the guy on my right, I'm still SOOOOOOOO disgusted, pfffff, those tall and massive guys...
10.11.2008 - 23:46
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Elite
Having a beer during Primordial? How dare you you
And Finntroll headlining instead of Primordial is a disgrace imo.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

11.11.2008 - 13:58
Dagorwen
Well, I really HAD TO have a beer, the moshpit was quite wild and the sweat smell was getting me a little bit wrong so beer=fresh air ^^ besides, I didn't know Primordial (mea culpa, mea maxima culpa) and felt a little guilty when I saw the irish flag. Primordial's vocalist really roxxx, but still, Finntroll

Hits total: 5315 | This month: 5