Metal Storm logo
Nattefrost

04.07.2008 - 10:48
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Did a search and was really surprised that there were no results for Nattefrost, seems kind of weird.

Obviously Nattefrost is the founder, vocalist, guitarist,keyboardist ect. for Carpathian Forest but this thread is to discuss his solo work. Albums include "Blood & Vomit" (2004), and "Terrorist (Nekronaut Pt.1)" (2006).

On his solo work he does everything except drums which are done by a variety of drummers on each album. The music is very raw and simplistic with Nattefrost's usual vulgar, satanic and perverse antics. Personally I think it's fucking great.
04.07.2008 - 12:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I know this band but this band belongs to those BM band cathegory what I dont like, when I listened it it remainds me Gorgoroth and nowdays Behemoth(pol) 2 bands whaty I hate and dislike so much, so ...
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
05.07.2008 - 03:18
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Aw no, it reminds you of Behemoth? I can't stand them myself, but so far I still like Gorgoroth although I'm not sure what to expect now that Infernus lost the rights to the band name.
07.07.2008 - 20:34
TheBigRossowski
Not a big fan, I bought Terrorist some time back and it just didn't hit home. It's kinda funny though, but its not like its genuinely entertaining black metal.

Definitely better off leaving all ideas to Carpathian Forest.
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?
20.01.2009 - 20:21
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
New release by Nattefrost recently, I don't recall the exact date but he released 100 copies of a cd-r entitled "Noise, Hell & Live Terrorism" as a prelude to his upcoming album. There isn't much on it worth listening to aside from "Sluts, Cunts & Wankers" and the last three live tracks that were recorded during his first live solo tour to promote "Blood & Vomit".
20.01.2009 - 23:07
ForeverDarkWoods
I find his material very entertaining. It's not that good, and every song starts close to exactly the same. In fact, most of his songs sound close to the same through and through. There are still some entertaining pieces of music on his albums though.

Sluts of Hell! Cunts of Evil! Sluts of Hell! Slave of Satan!
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
22.01.2009 - 20:07
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Yea, I'm pretty convinced most every song of his is based off the same riff patterns and progressions, which is also apperant in any tabulature. Lyrical content is pretty minimal, and seems to just talk about desctruction, perversion and Satan, but somehow it's very addicting.
23.01.2009 - 06:52
Zombie, M.D.
Terrorist is a brilliant album. Takes the perverse, tounge in cheek attitude of Carpathian Forest to a new level. I like the scumpunk edge on there, too.
----
"I really screwed up this time." - Jeffery Dahmer
24.01.2009 - 12:32
ForeverDarkWoods
I actually like Blood And Vomit better. It's got a whole different attitude to it that's just too funny.

Terrorist's got a few gems on it to though.
Preteen Deathfuck!!!
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
27.01.2009 - 02:45
Got Mayhem?
Doesn't get better than perverted sickening black metal. Thumbs up to Natte for being his own self and saying fuck off to everyone else.
----
30.08.2009 - 10:37
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
New release, FENRIZ' RED PLANET & NATTEFROST - ENGANGSGRILL (split album)

Unfortunately the Nattefrost tracks are of recycled material, and the Fenriz tracks are very differant from what he's done on even the later Darkthrone albums. Overall, not a bad split, could be better though.
30.08.2009 - 14:44
Hellkommando
Nice to see a Nattefrost post, I am a big fan of his work especially Carpathian Forest and yes I admire his evil antics.
----

Formerly Desolate Gale