Metal Storm logo
Malevolent Creation - Backs Out Of Central Illinois Metalfest

USA Death Metallers Malevolent Creation have decided to cancel their appearance at Central Illinois Metalfest. The band pulled out from headlining the festival due to reasons unknown. Floridian Death Metal band Monstrosity will be now headlining again on the 18th and Misery Index will now play the co-headlining slot.

Other festival lineup changes are - Estuary from Ohio has been added and Deadnight from Illinois has replaced Ebonmortis who had to cancel due to lineup issues.

All other bands that were set to appear at the festival will play as scheduled.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Malevolent Creation
Event: Central Illinois Metalfest
Posted: 04.07.2008 by Raiden

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 22 users
05.07.2008 - 07:00
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
insufficient explanation.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
08.07.2008 - 03:36
Pulvercity
Written by LeChron James on 05.07.2008 at 07:00

Agreed.

That's a true shame, too. I was hoping on going, but can't because of lack of cash..
Also, they weren't able to across the border due to visas....Damn them.
----
Our fortress is burning against the grain of the shattered sky...
08.07.2008 - 03:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Pulvercity on 08.07.2008 at 03:36

Agreed.

That's a true shame, too. I was hoping on going, but can't because of lack of cash..

fuck visa problems. worst reason ever to keep a band from performing.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
08.07.2008 - 03:50
Pulvercity
Written by LeChron James on 08.07.2008 at 03:47

Agreed.

Tell me about it...

But I think that the worst reason that I've heard by far was Metal Church's cancelling....
They were 'sick'.....
Fuck being sick. I'm a death metal vocalist myself and I played a show sick as fuck with a box of kleenexes with me on stage.
Pathetic excuse to cancel.
----
08.07.2008 - 04:07
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Pulvercity on 08.07.2008 at 03:50

Written by LeChron James on 08.07.2008 at 03:47

Agreed.

Tell me about it...

But I think that the worst reason that I've heard by far was Metal Church's cancelling....
They were 'sick'.....
Fuck being sick. I'm a death metal vocalist myself and I played a show sick as fuck with a box of kleenexes with me on stage.

metal bands ARE sick. that should be in their nature. i used to be in a band and our singer was screaming so much that his throat started bleeding and he started coughing up blood. it was definitely a sight for sore eyes hahah
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

08.07.2008 - 04:12
Pulvercity
Quote:
Quote:

Tell me about it...

They were 'sick'.....

metal bands ARE sick. that should be in their nature. i used to be in a band and our singer was screaming so much that his throat started bleeding and he started coughing up blood. it was definitely a sight for sore eyes hahah

HA!
Now that's fucking metal.

But you're right, it is a part of our nature, and nothing should stop your performance. I would play with a torn limb for all I care. Infact, I would beat people in the audience with it.
----

Hits total: 2945 | This month: 14