Metal Storm logo
Graspop Metal Meeting - Watch Graspop Live!

This year, all the unlucky Metalheads who cannot be at Dessel (Belgium) for the Graspop Metal Meeting 2006 can watch interviews and direct live! on a really cool new "Graspop TV".

The next show today (23/06/06) will be:

- Lacuna Coil: 21h35 - 22h45 (GMT +1)

Don't miss it !

The link of the streaming TV is here =>

http://www.graspop.be/pages/index.php?taal=en (just click on "Open The Live Stream NL or FR") and enjoy !

Source: graspop.be
Event: Graspop Metal Meeting 2006
Posted: 23.06.2006 by Jeff

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   Visited by: 21 users
23.06.2006 - 20:29
Spyroid
Rosetta Stoned
To bad they don't send Stream of Passion would be wonderful
23.06.2006 - 20:49
Etaín

Yeah, i want to see them too!! They're playing now, but all they show is damn interview with that nerd from TMF. I got to hear them though, was so cool ^^
23.06.2006 - 21:50
wrathchild

Wow, the quality is great, I could see MSG performing, it was excellent, well directed.

I think they only film the main stage, and fill the rest with interviews. Not a bad idea
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz
23.06.2006 - 22:19
Thryce
Retired Staff
Wow thank you so much for the link (great quality indeed) !! I owe you one
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.06.2006 - 22:33
Etaín

Its not working anymore, all i get is an error
23.06.2006 - 22:51
Thryce
Retired Staff
It works fine here...
Lacuna Coil is giving a great perfomance (so far) !!
----
Your favorite band sucks.
24.06.2006 - 00:04
Etaín

It worked again halfway through Cristina was so annoying me with always bending forward o.O Wtf's that all about
24.06.2006 - 00:11
MetalMachine

it was so damn nice nice girl 2:D héhé enjoid it!
----
m/ Metal Up Your Ass m/
24.06.2006 - 09:27
Thorein
Account deleted
I am so irritated with the fact that that fag of Nailpin gets to interview Frost of Satyricon.. I mean, did you see how irritated Frost was?
Just because he is pretty and has a "modern" haircut...
24.06.2006 - 11:22
Etaín

He didnt seem that irritated to me. But i wonder if that 'fag' actually knew any of the other bands Frost mentioned. He probably spend hours reading Satyricon biographies and such and he still failed miserably at pretending that he knows anything about them ... or metal in general
24.06.2006 - 13:07
Thorein
Account deleted
Well, I don't know if he suspected to be interviewed by funpunkrocker Sean, since the last time they did a session here, they were interviewed by Ronald Verhaegen and/or Peter Daems, real metallers, but unfortunately , Studio Brussel members.
(and that 'fag' wasn't meant that bad, he is just one of the worst VJ's I know...)
24.06.2006 - 14:00
Etaín

Hej dont apologise. That dude's a stuck up idiot, he used to work here at the bar of the ice skating arena. Thinks he's so great cuz their video was on tv, guess its even worse now he's on all the time :

Well, hope to see some more nice concerts. We can just ignore the dumb interviews
24.06.2006 - 14:13
Shadowthrone

why are there only interviews by bands, and not shows by the bands?
24.06.2006 - 14:25
Etaín

There are some shows, but not all. And only the ones from the main stage.
25.06.2006 - 20:23
Sekhmet
Electric Witch
I arrived in the middle of Helloween show, and it was great!! And the quality isn't bad, even if you're not using Belgacom. Very nice idea
----
I wish I had a mental survival kit...

Hits total: 16379 | This month: 15