Metal Storm logo
Trailer Park Boys

16.07.2008 - 01:32
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I was wondering if anyone watches this show. It is currently my favorite show. It's a bit biased as not every trailer park in Nova Scotia is like this, but it is still pretty damn funny. For those of you who do not know, the story basically revolves around the lives of three men in their early-mid thirties who have recently been let out of jail and live in a fictional trailer park named Sunnyvale Trailer Park. What I find funny about the fictional trailer park is that it is in fact an abandoned trailer park near a mental institution on a Bisset Road, a road that is located three kilometers from the house I grew up in in Nova Scotia. The three main characters put together a series of semi-legal businesses in order to gain their "Freedom 35" and thus retire while still running their successful marijuana business. The trailer park supervisor, a raging alcoholic, keeps foiling their plans which lands them repeatedly back in jail.

The series just finished its seventh season last year. The eighth season is also going to be filmed in 2008 and released for air in 2009. There is also talk of spinoffs and it is unsure if there is a future for a ninth season and so on. So, who watches this show along with me?
16.07.2008 - 02:36
totaliteraliter
I was a big fan of this show seasons 1-5. Season 6 was decent but season 7 was terrible. The upgrade in production values and "back to basics" storyline both failed miserably, the show was better when there was progression and increasingly elaborate schemes... probably it has just run its course. The movie was pretty bad too. But seasons 1-5 are some of the best television comedy I've seen, pretty much every Ricky interview is gold.
24.08.2011 - 15:13
RockeRoy
I have over the last month watched the whole series for the second time in my life, and it was even funnier the second time. I love all the differnt funny characters. Like J-rock and his know what i'm saying's, Bubbles, randy and ofcourse Ricky:) maybe the funniest character ever. I have also watched all the movies, the Big Dirty was hillarious, but countdown to liquor day was a little dissapointing, i think maybe that they had a higher budget made it loose some of the charm. the first one was also very different becasue they used alot harder drugs, and becasue they failed to make the characters as likeable as in the series. They are just as unmoral in the series, but you still love the charaters. and the movies gives some information about the backstories to the characters.

Recomended to everyone with a sence of humor
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
27.08.2011 - 17:18
Berserk
Trailer Park boys is actually my favorite show. Season's 2 - 6 were hilarious . Season 1 and 7 were okay. Season 3's, "if I can't smoke and swear i'm fucked" is my favorite episode. Watch that episode and you'll be laughing your ass off while downloading the rest of their shows.
----
Fear the Old Blood
27.08.2011 - 19:58
Mattybu
Funny little show a lot of the time, good characters and good plots. I watch an episode or two on occassion and it usually doesn't let me down. I love when they tie the ATM from the convenience store to their trucks and just drive away dragging it behind them
23.09.2011 - 08:52
Hylia
Written by Berserk on 27.08.2011 at 17:18

Trailer Park boys is actually my favorite show. Season's 2 - 6 were hilarious . Season 1 and 7 were okay. Season 3's, "if I can't smoke and swear i'm fucked" is my favorite episode. Watch that episode and you'll be laughing your ass off while downloading the rest of their shows.

That one is hilarious, when they had to go in the court and Ricky ended up going back to jail