Metal Storm logo
Nevermore - Set To Release A DVD

American Power/Thrash Metallers Nevermore have decided to release their first ever DVD. They plan to film their August 25th, 2006 live performance at Studio Seven in Seattle, Washington. The DVD will be released sometime in 2007. No title for the DVD or other similar details have been announced.

In other news, Nevermore will be planning on making a new album towards the end of this year. The band will be supporting Disturbed in tours in August/September this year, and after that they plan to start writting the follow up to last year's album 'This Godless Endeavour'.

Source: metal-temple.com
Band profile: Nevermore
Posted: 24.06.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 5 users
24.06.2006 - 13:54
Baz Anderson

there all of a sudden seems to be sooooo many live DVDs that i want, but i just dont have the money
i always enjoy live DVDs - its good to see the band that you have been listening to all the time
24.06.2006 - 13:59
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Fucking awesome band! I'll buy this DVD.. HELL YEAH!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
24.06.2006 - 18:16
-Valhalla-

I'm gonna buy it.
----
A decapitated head could remain conscious for up to 30 seconds after being removed, offering the victim a truly unique perspective on the world for those last few moments.
24.06.2006 - 19:07
ajschlosser1980
Account deleted
Nevermore is badass....I love them. \m/
24.06.2006 - 21:50
Stigmatized
Hell yeah.
25.06.2006 - 21:53
Sellathurai

why would Nevermore tour with Disturbed
seems like an odd match
and uneven
i hope the dvd has some interviews and all that fun stuff
----
On The Wings of Euphoria...
25.06.2006 - 22:29
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Probably because they want to get more attention, and Disturbed is big right now. Anyway, I can forgive them because they have KICK ASS MUSIC!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama

Hits total: 3952 | This month: 17