Poll

What band do you prefere better?

Guns n Roses
L.A. Guns

Total votes: 20
19.07.2008 - 21:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
We all know name GnR, its almous only such type band who looks like hair band, play hard rock and write good lyrics
I dont talk much about GnR because we all know, but well since Axl and Slash start play in LA Guns , Tracii Gun are almoust like Slash, and LA Guns was so know in that time LA undergrond for same fans like GnR

For me I vote for GnR ewery single album and song are much better how LA Guns songs, ok Sex Action, Electric Gypsii, Bitch is Back, Ballad about Jane are ok songs, but that band looks more like emo and in 90ties changes to pop rock, for me no doubt GNR vins
LA Guns one song are so hard rock other totaly sucks, seems thay wanna totaly coppy GnR and be nr 1

PS Dont vote for GnR if you never hear LA Guns , then leave this poll
PS2 LA Guns vids pending now when thay be you can see them, but watch all to understand
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.07.2008 - 19:55
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Ill have to go with GnR. Theres a certain intensity I can't really find in LA Guns, perhaps its Axls voice, or just the slightly more complex song writing.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
25.07.2008 - 07:47
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
GnR made a golden album with appetite for destruction. i could listen to that album all the way through without having to change songs. i dont think i could do that with LA Guns.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
25.07.2008 - 16:09
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by LeChron James on 25.07.2008 at 07:47

GnR made a golden album with appetite for destruction. i could listen to that album all the way through without having to change songs. i dont think i could do that with LA Guns.

same I can say about UYI I and II but LA Guns I can listen some songs all day but not album
----

apos;'
[image]
26.07.2008 - 01:45
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by Bad English on 25.07.2008 at 16:09

Written by LeChron James on 25.07.2008 at 07:47

same I can say about UYI I and II but LA Guns I can listen some songs all day but not album

yeah the UYI albums are good but lack the ability to be played through without having to change the song. that doesnt mean they arent good albums, it just means they arent golden LOL.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.07.2008 - 10:57
Diluted
Account deleted
guns n' roses are amazing
29.07.2008 - 20:07
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Hey K7, if your into Tracii Guns work, have you checked out Brides Of Destruction yet? A more balanced battle might be between LA Guns and BoD, seeing as Guns N Roses is far more popular.
----
- George Carlin
29.07.2008 - 21:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Doc G. on 29.07.2008 at 20:07

Hey K7, if your into Tracii Guns work, have you checked out Brides Of Destruction yet? A more balanced battle might be between LA Guns and BoD, seeing as Guns N Roses is far more popular.

I hate Brides of Destruction I just hate it and Tracii Guns I like Slash better
----

apos;'
[image]
29.07.2008 - 22:05
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Written by Bad English on 29.07.2008 at 21:51

I like BoDs second album, without Nikki Sixx. The first album was pretty boring pop rock, the second album was more stripped down and punky, the song 'Tunnel Of Love' is cool.
----
- George Carlin
29.07.2008 - 22:07
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Doc G. on 29.07.2008 at 22:05

Written by Bad English on 29.07.2008 at 21:51

I like BoDs second album, without Nikki Sixx. The first album was pretty boring pop rock, the second album was more stripped down and punky, the song 'Tunnel Of Love' is cool.

Its not for me, I prefere better old good album and thinks from 80ties how try shine again, even its cloud snear horizon
----

apos;'
[image]
31.07.2008 - 16:48
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
therse is no band in whole sub-forum of rock+hard rock that can compete with Guns N Roses, but only that band till '94 this new is something diferent, so my vote is for GNR

LA Guns ain't that bad but not even close as GNR
----
On pirun vaikea selvitä hengissä hautaan saakka
It is damn difficult to stay alive till the grave
Erno Paasilinna
:devil:
31.07.2008 - 19:00
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 31.07.2008 at 16:48

therse is no band in whole sub-forum of rock+hard rock that can compete with Guns N Roses, but only that band till '94 this new is something diferent, so my vote is for GNR

I saw there no better band sin rock who are close to GnR I agree there are and never will be , but GnR was alive from 86-91
----

apos;'
[image]
31.07.2008 - 21:12
Warman
Erotic Stains
I've grown up with my mom listening to "Appetite for Destruction" and that album also often spins in the stereo during my parties. The choice was easy.
----
01.08.2008 - 03:19
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
Written by Bad English on 31.07.2008 at 19:00

I saw there no better band sin rock who are close to GnR I agree there are and never will be , but GnR was alive from 86-91

no mate UYI come out in '92 or and then spaghetti incident, which was good album, asome very good covers
----
Erno Paasilinna
01.08.2008 - 11:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 01.08.2008 at 03:19

Written by Bad English on 31.07.2008 at 19:00

no mate UYI come out in '92 or and then spaghetti incident, which was good album, asome very good covers

In 91 and not when its came out are important but when recordet
----

apos;'
[image]
01.08.2008 - 11:55
EddieGunner
Valkoinen kuolem
yeah and who was on UYI tour then
see u must count all till '94 i think
----
Erno Paasilinna
01.08.2008 - 12:02
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by EddieGunner on 01.08.2008 at 11:55

yeah and who was on UYI tour then
see u must count all till '94 i think

Ok tour tour ends in 93 starts in 91 2 years and ehhh man sex, booze and delfins
----

apos;'
[image]
10.09.2009 - 07:51
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Brides of Destruction is Whack, but that's not LA guns, that's Tracy, he may think he's LA guns, but he's not. What a dick he move he made though creating two bands with the same name Despite him tough, I used to be like most of you guys preferred GNR over them, but over the years, I reallized LA guns has way more talented musicians. yeah they started shitty, but got better with time and won me over seriously though, Traci is more diverse musically than Slash, and the band as a whole started maturing, getting better on their instruments and writing some really deep music, and Phil Lewis tops Axl anyday, listen to Kiss of Death ( really listen to it) and then tell me otherwise, if you think so then I'll respect that, but Phil is definitely a better all around and more emotional singer.

Quick story for those who care. I went to go see them for my 3rd time a couple years ago at the House Of Blues in Hollywood, and mid show Steve Riley threw his sticks, me and this dude caught them and I just wrapped my whole body on those sticks, suddenly I was being pulled away and naturally i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know. It was security dragging me away. Apparently this guy had been sock the shit out of me, so it looked like a fight, but I didn't even know I was just grabbing onto the stick. The adrenaline I guess. anyway when they had me at the back (making it short) Steve came out ( cause their set was over, WASP was next love them too) he goes 'Ey!!!!!!!!!!" I turn around and throws another set od sticks at me, smiles and goes back inside. That shit was TIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. he saw the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!! sweet justice, when I got back in the club (cause my friend used her BIG tits to get me back in) I saw the guy who was socking me he started laughing, and I just showed him my broken Steve Riley sticks and you should have seen hos face.

- Anyway LA guns straight out no contest. recommendations that will top any GNR
- The Ballad (not Ballad of Jayne)
- Forgiving eyes (sick underground and possibly their best work)
- Vampire
- Beautiful
- Kiss of Death
- Over The Edge ( Point Break tight ass surfer movie)
_Cocked and Loaded (good album)

_ Waking the Dead (good album)

Seriosly after listening to those songs and albums you guys will think better of LA guns (if you're into GLAM) and see that they surpass GNR

Oh yeah and they love talking shit about the LAPD

(I love the American Hardcore Hispanic gangster cover, my avatar)
10.09.2009 - 14:02
DayFly

The only thing Guns 'N Roses have going for them is Appetite For Destruction. That is an admittedly hard nut to crack but taken as a whole the L.A. Guns discography has so much more to offer. Besides, at least they are still recording which is more than anyone can say about that disfunctional Axl Rose group.
11.09.2009 - 12:14
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by DayFly on 10.09.2009 at 14:02

The only thing Guns 'N Roses have going for them is Appetite For Destruction. That is an admittedly hard nut to crack but taken as a whole the L.A. Guns discography has so much more to offer. Besides, at least they are still recording which is more than anyone can say about that disfunctional Axl Rose group.

we got to represent man, they got us surrounded
15.10.2009 - 02:49
Jonnz of Steel

L.A. Guns are really good, but they can't compete with GnR. Although in terms of silly dramas it's really close, with L.A. Guns taking the lead due to two differant versions existing
22.10.2009 - 07:39
Nighthowls
Paratrooper
Written by Jonnz of Steel on 15.10.2009 at 02:49

L.A. Guns are really good, but they can't compete with GnR. Although in terms of silly dramas it's really close, with L.A. Guns taking the lead due to two differant versions existing

I like LA Guns more but thats some funny shit man, and true too
02.04.2010 - 12:17
SATANSCHAMBER666
Account deleted
L.A Guns For me