Epic: The Poetry of War
Temple of Knowledge
The Prophecy
Victims of this Fallen World

Total votes: 25
21.07.2008 - 22:29
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
My favorite is Shadows and Dust. It was the first album by Kataklysm I heard, and the opening song instantly made me hooked and remains my favorite song by them to this day. I got bored and decided to make my own list, but albums 2-6 aren't necessarily in correct order.

1. Shadows and Dust
2. Sorcery
3. Epic: The Poetry of War
4. Temple of Knowledge
5. The Prophecy
6. Serenity in Fire
7. In the Arms of Devastation
8. Prevail
21.07.2008 - 22:54
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I acnt choose between Temple of Knowledge and Sorcery, but Temple of Knowledge I like this lil better, actualy those are only 2 albums what I liie from band others are OK, but not for long lsitening and first 2 remainds me Bal-Sagoth type of lyric writing
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.07.2008 - 21:45
Abattoir

The Prophecy for me...I was choosing between this one and Shadows And Dust, which is also one of the best their albums IMO.
24.07.2008 - 02:33
sq_xeper

Epic, by far, the prophecy and sorcery are great death metal albums, but I think they're not so incredible as Epic
----
The only way to learn is be aware and hold on tight...
15.09.2008 - 03:01
theflyingmachine

Not voting because I've only heard Prophecy, Sorcery, and Shadows and Dust. But of those three, I think Shadows and Dust really got it right, whereas the others were good, but not at the same level.
15.09.2008 - 03:17
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I must say that Kataklysm has never let me down even with Prevail (in fact I like it a lot). All albums I have are great IMO. Although Shadows And Dust and maybe Epic are my favourite. I'll vote Shadows and Dust.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
01.11.2008 - 14:33
MétalNoir
Fils du Lys
Old stuff sucks, IMO, it's just plain chaos and noise. I voted for Serenity In Fire, cause the blast beats are better on this one than any other Kat album. The drummer who was replacing Max Duhamel on Serenity is much faster. Also, though it is not as melodic as In the Arms of Devastation and Prevail, Serenity mixes melodic guitars with brutal drumming and that's why it gets my vote.
----
Notre destinée n'est pas encore tracée....
03.11.2008 - 18:10
EaTNaLiVe666
Account deleted
I voted for The Arms of Devistation. I liked almost every song of that album which I never did for any other album.
20.05.2010 - 18:08
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Preveil- only because of blood in heaven
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
08.06.2010 - 21:56
Nightbane

Devastation and Prevail becouse many bands can play heavy riffs with fast drummning but not many of those can combine that with catchy melodies
----
Music saved my life
09.06.2010 - 20:55
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
@NB I love how he doesn't break out in stupid high pitched singing i love low death metal
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
09.06.2010 - 21:12
vezzy
Stallmanite
Serenity in Fire, IMO. First Kataklysm album I heard and my favorite.
----
Licensed under the GPLv3.
Relinquish proprietary software for a greater GNU/America.
20.06.2010 - 06:51
SerratedSyringe

I've actually only listened to Prevail. The only tracks that stood out to me were Chains Of Power and the tital track, Prevail.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
20.06.2010 - 22:09
theflyingmachine

Written by SerratedSyringe on 20.06.2010 at 06:51

I've actually only listened to Prevail. The only tracks that stood out to me were Chains Of Power and the tital track, Prevail.

That isn't a very good album to start with. Try listening to Shadows & Dust and Sorcery.
24.07.2010 - 19:58
JD
Account deleted
1. In The Arms Of Devastation
2. Shadows & Dust
3. Prevail
08.07.2011 - 16:22
Beastofmetal456
Account deleted
I only heard Shadows & Dust. I quite like it, but I won't vote till I hear at least two others.
08.07.2011 - 18:36
ShaIra

Hi..
do you have vocal notes for enter sandman??
...sorry..i am new to this site & i dont know
where can i post for forums..
08.07.2011 - 19:05
Sean 79

For me Kataklysm are band that are never going to surprise. I have most of their stuff some cool stuff, some bland. Epic..... would probably my favourite though.