Metal Storm logo
Cynic - New Album Update

Season Of Mist has issued the following update:

"As the almighty progressive death metallers from Cynic are just out of the studio, we can now announce the title of their long-awaited, sophomore album. This 35 minute, 8 song baby is entitled "Traced In Air" and will be released on next October 27th.

To help you wait until then, you can watch a trailer here."

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Cynic
Posted: 25.07.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 100 users
25.07.2008 - 21:39
Symmachus

I tried submitting this news, but White Winter Sun did it much better than I did.
25.07.2008 - 21:40
Derelict Earth

35 minutes ? That's quite short, let's hope it's another really good release from them !
25.07.2008 - 22:33
Introspekrieg
Totemic Lust
The shadow of "Focus" will be looming over this album, which is why I am expecting a disappointment, I have already heard two of the demos and hopefully they will tone down the vocoder a little... and at 35 minutes I sense they are feeling a little less inspired than they thought they would be post-reunion... I'll keep my fingers crossed.
26.07.2008 - 02:55
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
wasnt this already news awhile back? the announcement of a title/revealing the album cover?
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
26.07.2008 - 12:54
Talvi

Short albums are better IMO
----
My account on other musical pages:
http://www.last.fm/user/Pozito/
http://rateyourmusic.com/~Talvi
27.07.2008 - 02:43
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yeah...this album is so long overdue...I'm pretty shocked to hear this because I didn't actually think that they were going to put out another album and were just touring...
29.07.2008 - 00:36
Metal Freak

Written by Talvi on 26.07.2008 at 12:54

Short albums are better IMO

Too many bands wear out their welcome. I like long albums if the band deserves my time. Cynic deserves my time, so I wouldn't complain if was 3 hours long.
----
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things, but for good people to do evil things, that takes religion."
--Steven Weinberg

Hits total: 3221 | This month: 6