Metal Storm logo
Trouble - Part Ways With Drummer

Drummer Jeff Oly Olson has issued the following statement:

"Under great consideration, I have decided to part ways with Trouble. My reasons are justified. I felt like I was never taken seriously as a musician with the guys from Trouble, but I did the best I could in that 28 year effort with the band. That is all I would like to say for now. However, this is not a retirement from the music industry for I have my band, Retro Grave, with the full length coming out in a few months with fine players (the EP was a solo effort). I thank the Trouble fans for all their support and dedication and I'm sorry if I let you down. Moreover, I will say that Bruce and Rick are the drive and sound for Trouble and every one else are replaceable, so I'm sure they will carry on well. It's been an honor to have played with Bruce, Rick and Eric. I would also like to mention to Kerrang Magazine that I'm not leaving to become a preacher as you once noted many years ago and never corrected".

Best
Jeff Oly Olson

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Trouble
Posted: 01.08.2008 by Bararey

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 38 users
01.08.2008 - 08:26
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I would also like to mention to Kerrang Magazine that I'm not leaving to become a preacher as you once noted many years ago and never corrected".

LOOOOOL
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
01.08.2008 - 12:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Sad news, but drummer if it lefts it isnt so hard how voice
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
01.08.2008 - 14:44
Stigmatized
He never felt like he was taken seriously, yet he stayed for 28 years?
01.08.2008 - 16:00
Chaos
Account deleted
than why the hell did he stay for 28 years...hes got how many years to live 2 maybe 3 years??/
01.08.2008 - 16:16
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Mmmm, it seems like I saw one of the last ever trouble shows with their classic line-up in April, since then Eric and Oly left.

I am looking forward to Retro Grave's full-length debut because the ep from 2007 did hit a chord with me.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

01.08.2008 - 16:52
Ilham
Giant robot
Trouble are having trouble?
01.08.2008 - 18:36
Chaos
Account deleted